What's new

Iran Video of the Day

my 2 cents : Bull SHIIT
He is very much like Hazzy. They bash Iran when the payment for them, is late. Iran becomes the Safavid rafidhi farsi filth for them ;) But, after a couple of days that they receive the payment, Iran becomes the leader of muslims and pillar of islam for them.

He is very much like Hazzy. They bash Iran when the payment for them, is late. Iran becomes the Safavid rafidhi farsi filth for them ;) But, after a couple of days that they receive the payment, Iran becomes the leader of muslims and pillar of islam for them.
Unfortunately for Iranians , you're 100% right . i really wish you were wrong . i really do .

just read the comments by these people online in twitter , FB and elsewhere .

Safawi , rafida , farsi , ......

i mean kudos to Safavids for raining hell on these creatures .

Unfortunately for Iranians , you're 100% right . i really wish you were wrong . i really do .

just read the comments by these people online in twitter , FB and elsewhere .

Safawi , rafida , farsi , ......

i mean kudos to Safavids for raining hell on these creatures .

Safavids even come to their dreams as nightmares :cheesy: :flame::flame::flame::flame:

Iran to Build Refineries in Brazil
^^^ :lol: @haman10 I guess he thinks that his payment is late, although it's just 25th of the month(A couple of days is remaining to the end of month) ;)

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom