What's new

Iran unveils two new indigenous defense achievements

So you think that Iran's military is a threat to regional powers? Let's be honest, Iran hardly poses a threat to anyone. If they tried to attack, let's say Pakistan, they'd get crushed before they even got a single shot off. I really thought you of all people would agree with me on this.
Iran sponsors terrorism against Israel. Regardless of how you may feel about Israel, under international laws, such sponsorship constitutes an act of war. Iran threatened to blockade the Persian Gulf, thereby threatening the economies of the region. To threaten someone, you do not need to have absolute military superiority, just enough military capabilities to inflict damages and the willingness, or at least the projection of perception of it, to do so.

Iran sponsors terrorism against Israel. Regardless of how you may feel about Israel, under international laws, such sponsorship constitutes an act of war. Iran threatened to blockade the Persian Gulf, thereby threatening the economies of the region. To threaten someone, you do not need to have absolute military superiority, just enough military capabilities to inflict damages and the willingness, or at least the projection of perception of it, to do so.

Israel is a terrorist state. It conducts an occupation through brute force threatening the Palestinians with devastation if they seek their rights. Iran gives some weaponry which is limited in quantity for Palestinians. This is not sponsoring terrorism as the plight of the Palestinian people is a real one. And most people in the region believe so. So don't make use of your mind boggling double standard here.

But do they have that much capability to cause as much damage as they claim? proxy wars are one thing, but having the capability to do what Iran claims have the ability to do is something completely different. Just a single US battle group would devastate Iran's entire fleet before it even became a threat to global security.

Do you think Iran could do it?

So you think that Iran's military is a threat to regional powers?
who gives a shyt abt what he thinks ? only a pathetic bunch refers to an american or israeli ...... because u feel they're superior to u . u have inferiority complex my friend .

Iran sponsors terrorism against Israel.
thats in your dictionary . in ours , supporting hamas/hexbollah is not only not terrorism , but also helping them to fight terrorism (which is the zionist entity )

sponsorship constitutes an act of war
what a shitty logic :lol:

so supporting the groups that u dont like and hate the crap out of u is against international laws ? what about MKO ? huh?
arent they terrorists ? havent they killed 17000 innocent iranians ? yeah thats right !!!! 17000 innocent lives have been taken by them !!
they're in USaah as we speak ....... what a bunch of terrorists your politicians are !

Iran threatened to blockade the Persian Gulf, thereby threatening the economies of the region
not the region but the west . the region can survive without oil money , but the west cannot survive 1 month without gasoline .

Good talk :)

To threaten someone, you do not need to have absolute military superiority, just enough military capabilities to inflict damages and the willingness, or at least the projection of perception of it, to do so.
we have enough capability to make u bow . u didnt have the balls to attack iran after 30 yrs . arent u tired of cheap talk ?

we will bring u down , and we'll send your soldiers back home packing in coffins with their names on it :lol:

peace bro

who gives a shyt abt what he thinks ? only a pathetic bunch refers to an american or israeli ...... because u feel they're superior to u . u have inferiority complex my friend .
And you have a superiority complex. I'm asking for @gambit 's opinion, because he's a professional who knows about these things. Even I don't agree with him on a lot of things, these things are his specialty, so it's foolish to say his opinion is worthless.

By the way, saying I have an inferiority complex doesn't really make you automatically right, you do realize that, correct?

thank you for your analyses
so Iran will not be able to fire single shot .
Exaggeration, but let's be honest, with years of sanctions, do you honestly think that the Iranian military is in any way prepared to deal with a more up to date military?

Iran military doctrine is actually defensive, right now that's the only option available to us. Unless Iran could get its hands on hundreds of new fighter jets it'll have to stay that way. If treacherous Russians were friend of Iran they would sell their inferior fighter jets for a price, their hardware wouldn't stand a chance against their Western counterparts but that would be an improvement nontheless.

Based on what Russian weapons have no chance against their western counterparts ?!! o_O

Any reliable example ?

Iran-Iraq war could be a good example.

Did Iraq use latest soviet union fighter jets against tomcats ?

according to the confirmed documents , most of the targets were mig 21 and mig 23s .

You barely find Mig 25s .

Leave aside human factors , such as moral , training quality , etc .

Last edited:
'Exaggeration, but let's be honest, with years of sanctions, do you honestly think that the Iranian military is in any way prepared to deal with a more up to date military?
no I think Mullas are not ready and there toys will fall part .I really do not know . but if you look these videos you see Mullas toys which are Plastic and they are on standby
and this is Google earth ( NOT Mulla saying it this is google earth ) showing these Mullas toys plastic and CIA guy explain ( NOT Mulla saying it ) it on one of the site that only one of site with Mullas plastic toys on standby ready to go
on only this sit you see over 300 silos ( Mullas toys plastic ) and those caves they keep mobile launchers ( Mulla's toys plastic ) read to go and be fired with in minute
Missile and Warhead Development Complex ( Mullas toys plastic )
: 34°52'59.45"N , 50°59'53.03"E
34°56'37.52"N, 50°45'28.48"E
: 34°56'23.97"N, 50°43'56.38"E
: 34°55'46.58"N, 50°44'53.47"E
: 34°54'52.05"N, 50°48'13.37"E
: 34°53'11.80"N, 50°48'40.30"E
34°58'54.43"N, 50°48'15.27"E
34°56'31.64"N, 50°42'14.56"E

but I really do not know these are Mullas toys plastic and I do not know if they work or not

Did Iraq use latest soviet union fighter jets against tomcats ?

according to the confirmed documents , most of the targets were mig 21 and mig 23s .

You barely find Mig 25s .

Leave aside human factors , such as moral , training quality , etc .

Bro, you very well know that U.S. became a dominant superpower because of its air superiority, its logistics capabilities and its far distance from any source of conflict (which attracted/attracting brilliant minds as well as uneducated idiots who seek opportunities) Rest assured that Russian junks are as good as their Tupolfucks passenger carriers. What does it say when Russian national carrier doesn't trust their own brand of junk and buy European aircraft instead, Russians would buy Western fighter jets if they could.

So you think that Iran's military is a threat to regional powers? Let's be honest, Iran hardly poses a threat to anyone. If they tried to attack, let's say Pakistan, they'd get crushed before they even got a single shot off. I really thought you of all people would agree with me on this.

I figured that you play too much video games.

Back
Top Bottom