What's new

Iran Unveils New Catamaran Capable Of Carrying Helicopters

logo2.png

Now that the sanctions are being lifted Iran will be under pressure (internal and external) to get some of these wonder weapons into use and offer them for export. It will be interesting to see how the Iranians handle that.

Actually Iran has already exported some of its wonder weapons , not the latest one but one of them with Iran at least 10 years old technology "a drone" whcih penetrate into israel airspace without being spotted .... you are welcome to test the rest of fleet esp the new ones ....

unable to bring even one single link to back their lies about Iran.
This is what happens when A Zionist retard quotes another Zionist retard.
Because there isn't any.

Its good that you look at the mirror sometimes as well. Just saying.
I don't like the mullahs. That doesn't mean I want to kill every Muslim in Iran, as the mullahs seek to do to the Jews in Israel.

So no, it's not a "mirror" at all.

I don't like the mullahs. That doesn't mean I want to kill every Muslim in Iran, as the mullahs seek to do to the Jews in Israel.

If there was any issues between Jews and current Iranian administration all Iranian Jews (which are the biggest population outside Israel in Middle east) would be dead. Jew is Jew. There is no difference between the ones in Israel or the ones living in Iran. Stop spreading false accusations.

The only one that is breeding hate here is you with your anti-Iranian posts.

If there was any issues between Jews and current Iranian administration all Iranian Jews (which are the biggest population outside Israel in Middle east) would be dead. Jew is Jew. There is no difference between the ones in Israel or the ones living in Iran...
Contrast: "We recognize our Jews as separate from those godless, bloodsucking Zionists.” - Ayatollah Khomeini, May 10, 1979: link

Contrast: "We recognize our Jews as separate from those godless, bloodsucking Zionists.” - Ayatollah Khomeini, May 10, 1979: link
If you read enough about your obsession which I'm sure you have, you would know that in Iran, "Zionist" is used to refer to a very specific group of Israel's people, mostly very fanatic, who are also denounced by many Jews as well.

Zionists are people who talk like this:

"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988

"When we have settled the land, all the Arabs will be able to do about it will be to scurry around like drugged cockroaches in a bottle." Raphael Eitan, Chief of Staff of the Israeli Defence Forces, New York Times, 14 April 1983.

Ben Gurion also warned in 1948 : "We must do everything to insure they ( the Palestinians) never do return." Assuring his fellow Zionists that Palestinians will never come back to their homes. "The old will die and the young will forget."

"We have to kill all the Palestinians unless they are resigned to live here as slaves." Chairman Heilbrun of the Committee for the Re-election of General Shlomo Lahat, the mayor of Tel Aviv, October 1983.

"It is the duty of Israeli leaders to explain to public opinion, clearly and courageously, a certain number of facts that are forgotten with time. The first of these is that there is no Zionism,colonialization or Jewish State without the eviction of the Arabs and the expropriation of their lands." Yoram Bar Porath, Yediot Aahronot, of 14 July 1972.

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

Isn't these quotes a sign of religious racism? I'd doubt that all the Jews who live in Israel believe in these kinds of BS. But unfortunately most of the people who control Israel do. So of course there is a big difference between our Jews and those who talk like above

Zionists are people who talk like this:

"The Palestinians" would be crushed like grasshoppers ... heads smashed against the boulders and walls." " Isreali Prime Minister (at the time) in a speech to Jewish settlers New York Times April 1, 1988
The exact quote is, ''Anybody who wants to damage this fortress and other fortresses we are establishing will have his head smashed against the boulders and walls.'' link

People who deliberately misquote Jews to falsely portray Jews as murderously evil racists are, by such a demonstration, themselves murderously evil racists. They are the ones who need to be looking in mirrors, far more so than slandered Jews.

The exact quote is, ''Anybody who wants to damage this fortress and other fortresses we are establishing will have his head smashed against the boulders and walls.'' link

People who deliberately misquote Jews to falsely portray Jews as murderously evil racists are, by such a demonstration, themselves murderously evil racists. They are the ones who need to be looking in mirrors, far more so than slandered Jews.

Lol! same way that every one is misquoting Ahmadi Nejad about his infamous quote. And again, don't tie Zionists to Jews. It is like tying ISIS to Muslims which is absolutely false.

Ok, how was this one misquoted?

"One million Arabs are not worth a Jewish fingernail." -- Rabbi Yaacov Perrin, Feb. 27, 1994 [Source: N.Y. Times, Feb. 28, 1994, p. 1]

That's why I say, take a look at the mirror sometimes.

Nobody here accepts you as having any credibility in the first place.
But I don't need credibility, do I? Look at most of the stuff I write: the source links are usually included, or provided by request. So what do I need to be credible for?

You are mentally disturbed!!! And facts say otherwise!

1.Iran has the largest Jewish population of the M.E. outside Israel! & there are 20 Synagogues in Tehran alone & Jewish Iranians even have a member representing their faith in Iran's parliament! Hell they even have more rights in Iran than Muslims! Christian and Jewish Iranians are allowed to drink alcohol and we are not!!!

2.Iran's president didn't go to the U.N. screaming "We will not tolerate an Israel with a nuke!!! they must be disarmed or we'll have to do it ourselves"
NOPE!!
It was that crazy guy Called Nut&Yahoo who is so delusional that he though that all the countries at the UN were clapping for him while the only people clapping were the U.S. and the spectators which are usually Israeli and American guess and press!!!

3.Iran hasn't started a war in 250 years!!! And we will go another 250 years without starting one but if we are attacked we don't let up!!! Maybe you should go watch a video or two about they guy who interrogated Saddam till last second before the invasion despite his pasture the only thing he was scared of was Iran.
And anyone who dares to attack Iran will be taught a lesson far worse than what Saddam got!!!

Iran is rich in every resource Oil, Gas, Copper, Steel, Titanium, Magnesium,.... We build over 97% of our military procurements and they are all made from our own natural resources and we don't sell weapons to ourselves we build them. Saudi's send $60 Billion for 84 F-15's and 100 helos and a few upgrades with 1/10 of that ($6B) Iran can build 6,000 Missiles that will wipe out every Air Base, every port, Power plants, ... in that country

AND Iran is not Pakistan with fake Chinese weapons

Pakistan builds a long range cruise missiles years ago but they just test their 1st anti ship missile this year!!!
OR
Pakistan claims to build fighter jet but they can't even build UAV's as big as Iran's
Or
Pakistan has IRBM with 4000km range but they can't even send their own sat into space

These are things that show who is actually building it's own weapons vs how is just branding them their own!!!

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom