What's new

Iran Unveils Home-Made Missile Launching Hovercraft

How many younes 5s do we have? Any idea? I'm guessing they're for patrolling the Iran-Iraq/Kuwait region right (shat al arab)?

rasti esmesh arvand roode. na shatolarab.araba behesh uno migan, ma ieno migim.
we dont know, we should keep secret all information, even The Number of bullets. because our enemy is not only one of our neighbors. USA and her puppets wanna invade us. so it's so important we keep secret everything and They should be blind.
the yones is for saving and Rescue operations.

If you mean me , i'm not a troll , i'm applauding iran's work here while the first thing comes to mind is the russian naval missile carriers , again i try to applaud iran's work without applauding it 100%

you? no, my mean wasn't you.

Iran Unveils Home-Made Missile Launching Hovercraft
TEHRAN (FNA)- Iran on Monday unveiled a highly advanced home-made hovercraft which can launch missiles and serve as launch pad for drones.

The vessel was unveiled in a ceremony attended by the Iranian Defense Minister, Brigadier General Ahmad Vahidi, today.

The newly unveiled hovercraft has been designed and developed by Iranian experts in two models for combat and transportation missions and the combat model, called 'Tondar" (Thunderbolt), was unveiled by Vahidi today.

Unfortunatly, iranian members desperate efforts to avoid a discussion on British SRN-6 in their Inventory which was aquired in mid 1960s is quite obvious...and therefore their escapism is quite entertaning....

let me again summarize the issue in hand;

the naked truth; what has been unveiled as a highly advanced home-made hovercraft is a British SRN-6 from mid 1960s nothing else...

7055942543_a6d59c1575.jpg

SRN-6
SRN6-1.jpg

SRN-6
Hovercraft06.jpg

SRN-6

Unfortunatly, iranian members desperate efforts to avoid discussing about British SRN-6 in their Inventory which was aquired in mid 1960s is quite obvious...and therefore their escapism is quite entertaning....

naked truth; what has been unveiled as a highly advanced home-made hovercraft is a British SRN-6 from mid 1960s nothing else...

SRN6-1.jpg

what do you know about its radar?its engine?its inside?im sure you dont know them...so stop trolling and go away.

Unfortunatly, iranian members desperate efforts to avoid discussing about British SRN-6 in their Inventory which was aquired in mid 1960s is quite obvious...and therefore their escapism is quite entertaning....

the naked truth; what has been unveiled as a highly advanced home-made hovercraft is a British SRN-6 from mid 1960s nothing else...

SRN6-1.jpg

because the shapes are same, it doesn't mean they are same.

look at The hag missile:

hawk_usa~0.jpg

Old One

the new one:
9_8803160770_L600~0.jpg

7_8803160770_L600~0.jpg

They are same because their shapes are same??
REALLY? no REALLY??

By this guy's logic Jamaran and velayat nothing but an old British Frigate b/c we based it on the Alvand class frigates that were built by the Brits.
lol

guess just another desperation day for İranian members since so far all they do is claiming that Shah era SRN-6 is not SRN-6 but a highly advanced iranian home-made hovercraft...

guess just another desperation day for İranian members since so far all they do is claiming that Shah era SRN-6 is not SRN-6 but a highly advanced iranian home-made hovercraft...

proof it by urself..... go to iran... mocking doesnt solve ur question....

highly advanced troll :coffee:

Although good development by Iran, but during war Hover's are not so practical if you're on defensive side...Even if you are thinking of swarm attacks, still no good.Spend money on something else.

Well probably those are not for defence , my be they will be used to capture fifth fleet head
Quarter

Jealousy is an strange phenomenon .
I wonder if you think all of the f16 have the same capabilities ?

Good luck with that.

If you have a will always there is a way , for example who believed Iran could take back khorsmshahr from Iraq , or French defensive lines could only stand for a week against Germans attack , or who believed D-day is possible

If you have a will always there is a way , for example who believed Iran could take back khorsmshahr from Iraq , or French defensive lines could only stand for a week against Germans attack , or who believed D-day is possible

Will power alone is not going to get Iran to take over the Fifth Fleet no matter how you try. I don't believe it no matter what.

Back
Top Bottom