What's new

Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet

Something is better than nothing the number game counts here

I remember 10 years ago they showed F-5 with two riddles and Blue Angel colors. Now back to one riddle and regular color :(

Except this time, the main airframe, fuselage, engine, avionics, radars are all made in Iran.

Sorry, unlike Israel we don't have daddy U.S selling us F-35s, F-15s and F-16s at a discounted price to kill children and women in Gaza, so we have to begin making things ourselves.

Except this time, the main airframe, fuselage, engine, avionics, radars are all made in Iran.

Sorry, unlike Israel we don't have daddy U.S selling us F-35s, F-15s and F-16s at a discounted price to kill children and women in Gaza, so we have to begin making things ourselves.

This is a bit wrong. Yes Iran made every thing it self this time but many technologies that Iran has demonstrated in this new jet are improvement of US tech. You cannot deny that. Like the whole ground targeting system is from US sentinel drone. The mobile mapping system which this jet has is that of sentinel drone. Although not the whole tech but formed the basis. Advance fire control system is also based on that tech.

the whole ground targeting system is from US sentinel drone. The mobile mapping system which this jet has is that of sentinel drone.
Not sure if sarcastic or not, but anything to back that up? Actually, I would be happy if they are based on Sentinel, but we don't know it.

Also, I didn't say Iran 'invented' stuff, I said it's all made in Iran.

Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet
August 21, 2018

AFP
facebook-icon.jpg

Iran-Kowsar-jet-640x422.jpg

The jet was publicly announced on Saturday by Iran’s Defence Minister Amir Hatami. Photo: AFP

Iran unveiled its first domestic fighter jet at a defence show in Tehran on Tuesday.

Images on state television showed President Hassan Rouhani sitting in the cockpit of the new “Kowsar” plane at the National Defence Industry exhibition.

It is a fourth-generation fighter, with “advanced avionics” and multi-purpose radar, the Tasnim news agency said, adding that it was “100-percent indigenously made”.

State TV said the plane had already been through successful testing and showed it waiting on a runway for its first public display flight.

The plane was first publicly announced on Saturday by Defence Minister Amir Hatami, who had said it would be unveiled on Wednesday.

He gave few details of the project, focusing instead on Iran’s efforts to upgrade its missile defences.

Hatami said the defence programme was motivated by memories of the missile attacks Iran suffered during its eight-year war with Iraq in the 1980s, and by repeated threats from Israel and the United States that “all options are on the table” in dealing with the Islamic republic.

“We have learned in the (Iran-Iraq) war that we cannot rely on anyone but ourselves. Our resources are limited and we are committed to establishing security at a minimum cost,” he said in a televised interview.

The US has sold hundreds of billions of dollars of weapons to Iran’s regional rivals, but has demanded that Tehran curb its defence programmes, and is in the process of reimposing crippling sanctions in a bid to force its capitulation.
https://www.samaa.tv/technology/2018/08/iran-unveils-first-domestic-fighter-jet/

It's a Jokes to Iranian people building a 60 year old F-5 copy as domestic fighter. How long this mollah wants to fools their people. This junk will served as propaganda tool for Mollah regime . We can sure in any initial air fight with US or Israel this toys will drop like flies.

Okay what base is that?

Its a universal rule.
You dont doubt islamic iran. You dont question islamic iran. You dont criticize islamic iran.

You said. " This is a bit wrong ".

Shows the hate you have for islamic iran.

End of discussion

It's a Jokes to Iranian people building a 60 year old F-5 copy as domestic fighter. How long this mollah wants to fools their people. This junk will served as propaganda tool for Mollah regime . We can sure in any initial air fight with US or Israel this toys will drop like flies.

Sectarian post

A waste of Time and Resources...

Its a universal rule.
You dont doubt islamic iran. You dont question islamic iran. You dont criticize islamic iran.

End of discussion

Are you really retired?

Anything to back that up? Actually, I would be happy if they are based on Sentinel, but we don't know it.

Also, I didn't say Iran 'invented' stuff, I said it's all made in Iran.
Yes your point is correct you said made in Iran. Iran reverse engineered the sentinel and there is a proof of it when Iran published the images of their own sentinels plus irani drones have done multiple ground targeting on ISIS in Syria so Iran has that tech. Forget me no one can give you proof of this but be a bit practical it is all coming from there.

Its a universal rule.

End of discussion
Not interested in your trolling.

You get 80 billion $ a year from oil and gas, you could buy 100 aicraft carriers a year with this money. But you spend them to slaughter women and children in Syria, despite poor Syrians never did anything bad to u. Even on Eid el Adha you keep slaughtering them. Thats why you don't have money for normal plane and need to recycle ancient F-5 with aliexpress LCDs.

Back
Top Bottom