What's new

Iran unveils first domestic fighter jet

Hope the best for Iran and Iranians

Out of interest why aren't Iranians buying a high end fighter jet from china or Russia?

I have no issue with this or any other fighter forming the bulk of iranian airforce to conduct daily and work horse activities but apart from your reworked F14s why dont you place a order for J10s or Su30s or something

Or have the idiot americans blocked off too many routes?

From my recollection, the F-5 was a poor man's aircraft, meant for the US's allies. It was used by the US as a force multiplier.

I remember 10 years ago they showed F-5 with two riddles and Blue Angel colors. Now back to one riddle and regular color :(

Great news also Iran has its own HUD system in this jets that is also a great achievement.

Iranian jet cockpit

IMG_20180821_195808.jpg

BHarwana exposes again how he does not allow facts to cloud his mind.

Explain to us BHarwana what is so great about unveiling an F-5 ?

~
Lol F-5?
F-5 has nothing in technologies compared to this jet.
Look at the cockpit and tell what can you see in there what instruments?
First of there is a bright screen in the image I posted of cockpit. The glowing white screen tell me what is that?

BHarwana exposes again how he does not allow facts to cloud his mind.

Explain to us BHarwana what is so great about unveiling an F-5 ?

~
Excluding Pakistan, Iran is the first Islamic country to build fighter aircraft domestically, you dumb bozo.

They have their own ejection seat
Their own jet engine
Their own air frame
Their own data link
Their own radar
Their own hud system
Their own mobile mapping system
Their own ground targeting RADAR
What is left
Even israel and Indian cannot produce all those systems.

Can any one tell what is the RADAR in this jet because Obama gave Iran $100 billion and few years without sanction if they have bought AESA from Russia or China then Aesa with bvr upgraded model of Phoenix lol they have a deadly blend.

Back
Top Bottom