What's new

Iran unveils ‘biggest’ attack drone with ‘2,000 kilometer range’

elis

Reaction score
Country
Viet Nam
Iran unveils ‘biggest’ attack drone with ‘2,000 kilometer range’ — RT News

000_nic6266798.si.jpg

Iranians still kick *** even they are under embargo.

Other muslims countries can't invent things because they are dominated by the USA, who want them to live in idleness and slowly be killed by their wars to make the Great Israel from the rich Nile to the Euphrate.

You can let them come, they can't nothing against the truth

Is this the biggest one? I remember seeing a different one just before this one. It was large and I liked that design more.

Does anyone remember/know of it?

Is this the biggest one? I remember seeing a different one just before this one. It was large and I liked that design more.

Does anyone remember/know of it?
You mean this?

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-17.jpg

Latest IRGC UAV, Shahed-129 became operational

It's Shahed-129 drone, they have approximately the same wingspan, but this Fotros one has 30h flight endurance compared to 24h of Shahed and also slightly higher operational altitude.

@Serpentine

Congrats :wave:

What " Aba Al-Hussien " has to do with the drone though buddy:undecided:?
It's a religious thing, you know. :P

You mean this?

c0f6aa56-0aa7-44f8-9921-312de9cae886-17.jpg

Latest IRGC UAV, Shahed-129 became operational

It's Shahed-129 drone, they have approximately the same wingspan, but this Fotros one has 30h flight endurance compared to 24h of Shahed and also slightly higher operational altitude.

It's a religious thing, you know. :P

Yeah, thanks. I like this design for some reason. Seems like it can carry more and be more stable.

The most important is to use it to destroy the Al Qaeda factories in Qatar & Saudi.

If Iran does like the americans and launch it on people, might they be terrorists, it will be endless.

Iran unveils ‘biggest’ attack drone with ‘2,000 kilometer range’ — RT News

000_nic6266798.si.jpg

Iranians still kick *** even they are under embargo.

Other muslims countries can't invent things because they are dominated by the USA, who want them to live in idleness and slowly be killed by their wars to make the Great Israel from the rich Nile to the Euphrate.
bravo bro

The most important is to use it to destroy the Al Qaeda factories in Qatar & Saudi.

If Iran does like the americans and launch it on people, might they be terrorists, it will be endless.
If the nation against the arrogant powers stand on its own will be superpower!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom