What's new

Fotros - new strategic drone

Israel makes world leading UAVs. Iran desperately tries to copy the Israeli UAVs.

You cant counter that fact, all you can do is silly name calling.

It's noon in Israel right now...shouldn't you be at work silly snorlax?

looks pretty bird but the Sh-129 looks bigger. Iraqis said if the American don't give us drones we might go to Iran. so these birds maybe seen sooner in the Iraqi skies hunting terrorists the only technology Arabs of the gulf know.

Iraqis said they would go to China, Iran has never been mentioned.

Yes, I shouldn't compare, the Iranian one is for internal propaganda consumption as it was proved in many cases while the UAE one was requested by Russia and America. Yep Russia and America.

And indeed, what an oasis is it Salman:

22.jpg

All thanks to these Indians you call toilet cleaners and the great non Gulf engineers, looks good indeed. 
You could go for Turkish as our relation began to improvise.

Maybe, but they would trust neighbors only for a small quantity of weaponry knowing they can cut off supplies anytime.

So Anka is all about foreign project assembled in turky what a disappointment for the Turks. I affraid their tank is all about foreign project too. you just like the Arab regimes nothing real all fake all for propaganda that target the nation I mean for domestic purpose.
The guy who writes this articles is a retard with no knowledge about defence industry, and farag is allways using his articles to troll.

Fact is, we can show the R&D works, Production Lines, Working Prototypes, Contracts, etcetera.
Unlike other countrys where prototypes appear out of nowhere...

And we never claimed that our products are 100% Turkish everything with foreign origin is declared on our products.
At least we are developping our own defence industry with foreign help to come forward instead of claiming to be a super power who unveils a ''super weapon'' every month...

All this works are helping us to increase the percentage of indigenous productions and someday we will not need any foreign help.

So, go on and throw mud on our products as much as you want, in the end we will go forward while others ''super indigenous prototypes'' will be buried in oblivion...

Last edited:
The guy who writes this articles is a retard with no knowledge about defence industry, and farag is allways using his articles to troll.

Fact is we can show the R&D works, Production Lines, Working Prototypes, Contracts, etcetera.
Unlike other countrys where prototypes appear out of nowhere...

And we never claimed that our products are 100% Turkish everything with foreign origin is declared on our products.
At least we are developping our own defence industry with foreign help to come forward instead of claiming to be a super power who unveils a ''super weapon'' every month...

All this works are helping us to increase the percentage of indigenous productions and someday we will not need any foreign help.

So go on and throw mud on our products as much as you want, in the end we will go forward while others ''super indigenous prototypes'' will be burried in oblivion...
Your comment is smelly my dear, say the name explicitly. :)

But if you mean Iran, then we have never claimed producing any super weapons or 'super indigenous weapons' as you call it. If you don't agree with that member's opinion, there is no need to take the fight to Iran's field or lashing out on us.

Your comment is smelly my dear, say the name explicitly. :)

But if you mean Iran, then we have never claimed producing any super weapons or 'super indigenous weapons' as you call it. If you don't agree with that member's opinion, there is no need to take the fight to Iran's field or lashing out on us.
As i said it many times i have no problems with Iranians, and im not referring to any country, but you can take many countrys as exsample...
Im just giving answer to some trolls.

BTW, these guys are trolling on ''Irans field'' thats why this answer is here...

Back
Top Bottom