What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

This is BS. We already know enough about the Saegeh to know that it is exactly the same length as an F-5E and not some scaled up version as this picture depicts. In this picture the Saegeh is flying closer to the camera compared to the F-5F thus making it appear slightly larger.

This is BS. We already know enough about the Saegeh to know that it is exactly the same length as an F-5E and not some scaled up version as this picture depicts. In this picture the Saegeh is flying closer to the camera compared to the F-5F thus making it appear slightly larger.
It need 3d laser scanner to compare size of saegheh and f5.
Do you scanned them?

It need 3d laser scanner to compare size of saegheh and f5.
Do you scanned them?

No, all You need is common sense and the will and ability to compare known images of both types under several conditions, which easily proves they are the same.

To use a blurred image like this in which both aircraft are surely flying NOT along the same flight path - also common sense - in order to try to show us the Saegeh would be bigger tells alone everything bout the one with such claims, but nothing on a comparison of these two aircrafts.

Same old copy of f-5. I don't know how they survive against american jets.there is no exit for Iran and with sanctions,things will heat up.better to make peace with america.this f-5 jet is too old and they are still making it.i mean this is terrible.

Same old copy of f-5. I don't know how they survive against american jets.there is no exit for Iran and with sanctions,things will heat up.better to make peace with america.this f-5 jet is too old and they are still making it.i mean this is terrible.

There is no such thing as peace with America.

The only country to make peace with America and not be destroyed one way or another after was Vietnam and that is because they BEAT America.

Any negotiation with America while Iran is the weaker party is just a slow path to destruction of Iran.

There is no such thing as peace with America.

The only country to make peace with America and not be destroyed one way or another after was Vietnam and that is because they BEAT America.

Any negotiation with America while Iran is the weaker party is just a slow path to destruction of Iran.
In the short term, you are correct, but in the long term we cannot survive and thrive with these sanctions. So one way or another we will have to negotiate, I would say full steam ahead, let them know, we cannot abide with a one sided agreement when they have closed off all benefits. Then go full on with nuke research, centrifuges and announce new heavy water reactors to boot. Also, we need to drive up the oil price to 150 or higher, this should be the first order of business for us. I cannot understand we they have not undertaken this last task with the utmost urgency.......WTF!

In the short term, you are correct, but in the long term we cannot survive and thrive with these sanctions. So one way or another we will have to negotiate, I would say full steam ahead, let them know, we cannot abide with a one sided agreement when they have closed off all benefits. Then go full on with nuke research, centrifuges and announce new heavy water reactors to boot. Also, we need to drive up the oil price to 150 or higher, this should be the first order of business for us. I cannot understand we they have not undertaken this last task with the utmost urgency.......WTF!

You don’t get it do you?

Iran’s nuclear program is not the point. Hell Saudi Arabia is starting an enrichment program yet the entire world is magically silent.

If it’s not nukes, it will be missiles, then it will be support for Hezbollah, then it will IRGC, then it will be women’s rights, then it will be human rights, then it will be pollution, etc.

The US will pick at Iran until it crumbles from within and they install a pro-US puppet like Khatami or Rouhani in power. Afterwards they will destroy all of Iran’s domestic capabilities and force Iran to buy US weapons like during the Shah.

So go ahead and negotiate, don’t come crying to me when Iran has been reduced to rubble.

You don’t get it do you?

Iran’s nuclear program is not the point. Hell Saudi Arabia is starting an enrichment program yet the entire world is magically silent.

If it’s not nukes, it will be missiles, then it will be support for Hezbollah, then it will IRGC, then it will be women’s rights, then it will be human rights, then it will be pollution, etc.

The US will pick at Iran until it crumbles from within and they install a pro-US puppet like Khatami or Rouhani in power. Afterwards they will destroy all of Iran’s domestic capabilities and force Iran to buy US weapons like during the Shah.

So go ahead and negotiate, don’t come crying to me when Iran has been reduced to rubble.

Some people here have a memory of a gold fish. They don't even remember the result of the last time Iran negotiated with the U.S in good will!

You don’t get it do you?

Obviously, you don't have a long term view or vision or you didn't get my point, so let me clarify for you...My answer is a result of my recalibration of my original opinion of last year that we need to play by international rules, I have now come to think that we can no longer play by those rules...that's why I said we need to develop nukes and (in another post) I said to develop BMs, I also said in this last post to announce new reactors and enrichment. I said this so Iran will have chips to bargain with. Let's just forget about my idea, what is your idea to get out of sanctions? Do you have one or do you only have short term thoughts about resistance?

Some people here have a memory of a gold fish. They don't even remember the result of the last time Iran negotiated with the U.S in good will!
My answer to the last post will also answer your post.......

So one way or another we will have to negotiate, I would say full steam ahead, let them know, we cannot abide with a one sided agreement when they have closed off all benefits.

What benefits did Iran get from the last deal with the USA after they poured concrete in their reactors and sent their enriched uranium overseas?

Whatever deals and promises the USA makes, they won't follow it.

What benefits did Iran get from the last deal with the USA after they poured concrete in their reactors and sent their enriched uranium overseas?

Whatever deals and promises the USA makes, they won't follow it.
I would say not much, but don't dilute yourself we didn't negotiate with the Neocons, this is an outlaw regime in the U.S....No one could have seen this coming. They have broken international norms. Also, we really can't rely on your country as an ally or Russia for that matter. We need to align ourselves with our pissed off neighbors such as Turkey, Pakistan and Qatar. So with that said I recommend we build up our bargaining power for the future, because in the long term sanctions are not beneficial to us, do you know who they benefit? Saudi, UAE, Russia and China...the first 3 will sell more oil at higher prices and the last will get oil at big discount from us because we have no choice.
All of you guys posting here only have questions but almost no answers and no long term solution to our problems....

Also, we really can't rely on your country as an ally or Russia for that matter.

Of course. Iran has always been extremely wary of Russia and China.

The truth is that the Gulf Arabs are much more enthusiastic about Chinese investments/products/weapons, which means the Sino-Iranian relationship will never have much depth beyond Iran's need to sell oil and China's need to annoy the USA.

It is a transactional relationship. And there is nothing wrong with that.

So with that said I recommend we build up our bargaining power for the future, because in the long term sanctions are not beneficial to us, do you know who they benefit?

I agree. I think Iran should have built nukes a long time ago, before making so much of a commotion on the international scene (or in Syria, Iraq, Lebanon, Yemen, etc.)

Build nukes first, project power later. China built thermonukes in the 1960's yet today we are still not projecting power in the way that Iran does in the Middle East. China's projection is almost entirely economic.

I would say not much, but don't dilute yourself we didn't negotiate with the Neocons, this is an outlaw regime in the U.S....No one could have seen this coming. They have broken international norms. Also, we really can't rely on your country as an ally or Russia for that matter. We need to align ourselves with our pissed off neighbors such as Turkey, Pakistan and Qatar. So with that said I recommend we build up our bargaining power for the future, because in the long term sanctions are not beneficial to us, do you know who they benefit? Saudi, UAE, Russia and China...the first 3 will sell more oil at higher prices and the last will get oil at big discount from us because we have no choice.
All of you guys posting here only have questions but almost no answers and no long term solution to our problems....

See the first mistake you make is thinking there is a difference between Neocons and Liberals. That’s nothing but bad cop good cops strategy.

The reality is the US made the deal in hopes of renegotiating down the road. The WHOLE world knew that and even the US said that they would want another deal in place when sunset provisions expire.

So Neocon or Liberal, Democrat or Republican, they would have pulled back on their word one way or another. Even Hiliary clinton during election campaign said that while she supports the deal, there needs to be improvements. Even current democrat nominees say that while they will return to
the deal, there needs to be changes.

Iran is a DEEP STATE issue in the US, meaning the powers that control Iran policy are behind the scenes and don’t magically change with the changing of the guard.

Iran is more like Japan in WW2 then Germany. It is being sanctioned to the brink of war.

The difference is the world negotiated with Nazi Germany and APPEASED Germany because Germany was in a POSITION of power with its war machine and industrial capability.

Iran is NOT in a position of power right now during this brinksmanship and that’s why it is refusing to come to the table. It is suicide to come to the table when you are weaker party. This is NEGOTIATION 101.

Iran needs to refuse the negotiation table for the next 10 years if it has to. Dilute the sanctions to the point the US has no more leverage. Right now the US has used its last major card. It is running out of options. Iran needs to show the world that sanctions will not force it to the table.

Iran once allowed sanctions to force them to the table and now its opponent is using the same tactic again. Why? Because it understands the last time it used it that Iran succumbed.

Appeasement is for fools and traitors. That is what history has taught us.

Back
Top Bottom