What's new

Iran unveiled indigenous "kowsar" fighter jet with 4th gen avionics

I don't think it's Kowsar, they've unveiled it already with a nice video in tow last year. I doubt F-313 is ready either so that leaves Shafaq.

IT IS NOT QAHER!!!!!
IT IS NOT KOWSAR!!!!!
Just wait another 2 days

i read it will be a 4G fighter jet so i think it will be qaher, kowsar is a jet trainer only

but obviously take that with a pinch of salt or two :D

http://www.defanews.ir/news/هفته-آی...فاع-دشمن-را-نااميدتر-مي‌كنيم‌-خودکفاترین-صنعت

If it is a true 4th gen fighter. That is good enough for what Iran needs. An inexpensive mass produced fighter that can keep air supremacy over Iran, as the air defense system do their job.

Being somewhere on par with the SU-27, then it is better than buying some 10-20 SU-30SMs.

We'll see this week.

Mass produced Iranian made previous generation is far superior than a small handful of Russian made previous generation ++.

What's a nice Jewish boy doing trolling in the Iran Defence forum? Isn't there a Israeli defence circle jerk somewhere beckoning you?

Hasbara trolls are not generally nice. They cheer when a Palestinian medic is shot dead by a IDF sniper.

You can tell it is a jew when they use occult username or pictures like a pyramid and an eye.

It is a fighter jet not a trainer and this jet is not made in Iran. Iran has been taking deliveries ever since the sanctions were lifted. The news is being made public just now. The signing of the contract was not disclosed due fears of US intervention. :)

It is a fighter jet not a trainer and this jet is not made in Iran. Iran has been taking deliveries ever since the sanctions were lifted. The news is being made public just now. The signing of the contract was not disclosed due fears of US intervention. :)

The only producers of jets that would supply Iran, if these are new, would be China, Pakistan or Russia.

If Putin has been supplying Iran with fighter jets for the past few years under the radar of the Washington Regime, score one for Team Putin as not some handler of free Muslims. This is big news.

China or Pakistan could have been supplying Iran too, this is very good news for the Iranians.

And even better is they probably prepaid so their currency went further back then, saving money.

The only producers of jets that would supply Iran, if these are new, would be China, Pakistan or Russia.

If Putin has been supplying Iran with fighter jets for the past few years under the radar of the Washington Regime, score one for Team Putin as not some handler of free Muslims. This is big news.

China or Pakistan could have been supplying Iran too, this is very good news for the Iranians.

And even better is they probably prepaid so their currency went further back then, saving money.
Just some unofficial chatter the jet is of Chinese origin. I don't want to break the suspense but there will be a huge cry after this all.

Are you implying its Jf17?

Back
Top Bottom