What's new

Iran unveiled armored vehicle, jamming system, drones, smart robot and more

The Ronin

Reaction score
Country
Bangladesh
During a military parade that took place in Tehran on October 3, the Iranian Army unveiled five new domestically-made hardware devices designed and manufactured by the Research and Self-sufficiency Jihad Organization of the Iranian Army.

Iran_unveils_armored_vehicle_smart_robot_as_regional_tensions_persist_1.jpg

During the event, army officials advertised the Rueen-Tan as a vehicle designed to save the lives of personnel on the battlefield or against terrorist attacks. Powerful and agile, the vehicle is specifically resistant to steel-core bullets (Picture source: Tasnim)

The unveiling comes a few weeks after Iran showcased its sophisticated missile defense system Bavar373, an Iranian version of Russia’s S-300. Bavar 373 is a long-range mobile air defense system with a reported maximum range of 200 km, the ability to launch a variety of missile types, and a flight ceiling of up to 27,000 meters.

Iran_unveils_armored_vehicle_smart_robot_as_regional_tensions_persist_2.jpg

The Ground Force unveiled a portable jamming system that can detect and disrupt various types of drones. The system was displayed on vehicles (Picture source: Tasnim)

Iran_unveils_armored_vehicle_smart_robot_as_regional_tensions_persist_3.jpg

The hand-launched “Farpad” drone is designed for combat intelligence collection. The UAV is equipped with auto-pilot and is capable of taking pictures round the clock (Picture source: Tasnim)

Iran_unveils_armored_vehicle_smart_robot_as_regional_tensions_persist_4.jpg

The network-based robot "Heydar 1" is equipped with an autopilot system (Picture source: Tasnim)

Iran_unveils_armored_vehicle_smart_robot_as_regional_tensions_persist_5.jpg

New guidance and control system used for missiles with pin-point accuracy. The “Labbayk-1” system has passed tests in the laboratory and in the field (Picture source: Tasnim)

https://www.armyrecognition.com/oct...57_o2rwRdbnANqjUTYWD_5Az6vaYG7BXPVbMuHrEi34f0

Iran_unveils_armored_vehicle_smart_robot_as_regional_tensions_persist_4.jpg

Why are the guns upside down? :what:

Wouldn't it be better to put the magazine inside the vehicle for more ammo supply?
Because it's a simple platform you can use it in any on demand operation.......suppose you have it and wanna use it against a tank as a suicide robot,but you change your mind and wanna use it against enemy soldies......so it must be a simple platform to be used in any mission that comanders want.........but in any other situation you must redesign a new one.....one for tanks one for soldiers one for reconaisans one for carrying ammo and etc..the point make this robot so brilliant is,its simple platform that you can choose a new operation for it

Last edited:
Someone should send a message that the logo is a Greek Spartan helmet. They can put in more effort to design a logo that is Iranian. It is tough when they hate Iran and everything about the history of Iran.
images
View attachment 582455

Just out of curiosity, what does an Iranian helmet look like?

....careful with those words. And no this was northern more kpk not balochistan.
Well im careful baluch and Afghan people are iranic people. Like Kurds Azeri or lors now they may live in other countries as far as I'm aware its only China that claims land base on its ownership of those lands one millennia ago. So don't be afraid on that ground
About the helmets well the picture is from encyclopedia iranica when it talk about Iran armor before Islam. And well there are not limitless way of building helmets some may look alike just look at that picture and you see how similar some of them are .

Last edited:
Well im careful baluch and Afghan people are organic people. Like Kurds Azeri or loss now they may live in other countries as far as I'm aware its only China that claims land base on its ownership of those lands one millennia ago. So don't be afraid on that ground
About the helmets well the picture is from encyclopedia iranica when it talk about Iran armor before Islam. And well there are not limitless way of building helmets some may look alike just look at that picture and you see how similar some of them are .
They are IRANIC not IRANIAN there is a big difference. Anyways quote me in a historical thread, otherwise we are derailing.

Congrats on the new equipment

They are IRANIC not IRANIAN there is a big difference. Anyways quote me in a historical thread, otherwise we are derailing.

Congrats on the new equipment
Well thanks and I think I said iranic and said at the time (before Islam) they were part of iran it's ages they are not

that robot with UAV combo might be an effective weapon to be used by Hezbollah against Israel. I don't see any realistic scenario in how Iranian forces would use it?

Someone should send a message that the logo is a Greek Spartan helmet. They can put in more effort to design a logo that is Iranian. It is tough when they hate Iran and everything about the history of Iran.
images
View attachment 582455

the idiot responsible for this should get fired. but no need for the last part of the rant really. my guess is some dumbass designer just thought the helmet looked cool and put it in there as a logo without much thought.

its not the non-Iranian part that personally ticks me off. its that its the helmet of a direct enemy of the most glorious period of Iranian history. an unacceptable mistake.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom