What's new

Iran-Turkey:Battle for Hegemony

Why do you want to go on the aggressive when you know damn well that your opinions are in the minority. btw the founder of Pakistan was a shia was he not a man revered by most Pakistanis??

Why you want to derail every thread with your anti Iranian tirade. After all they are Muslims also

I said Iran..not Shia..why do you take anti iran = anti shia all the time..

Religion of Jinnah is less important, he did his job as a leader and a lawyer and its no secret that his POV was secular.

He despised the moulvis and landlords for being responsible to keep the masses backward. Ironically, the landlords controlled the grip on lands and evaded land reforms due to supporting fatwas from jahil moulvis.

V1Fm8.jpg

I said Iran..not Shia..why do you take anti iran = anti shia all the time..

Religion of Jinnah is less important, he did his job as a leader and a lawyer and its no secret that his POV was secular.

He despised the moulvis and landlords for being responsible to keep the masses backward. Ironically, the landlords controlled the grip on lands and evaded land reforms due to supporting fatwas from jahil moulvis.

V1Fm8.jpg

I know you said Iran and not Shia but I have that PM response you sent to me when I suggested that we that is you and me should work for peace between Iranians and Arabs which told me where you really stand.

That's your opinion!Alright,lets think Turkey airforce is more modern than Iran.What can you say about army and navy?

Dont bring your obssesed thoughts into this forum, i am old enough not to play the game called "mine is bigger than yours".

I know you said Iran and not Shia but I have that PM response you sent to me when I suggested that we that is you and me should work for peace between Iranians and Arabs which told me where you really stand.

History cannot be denied..we rather beware of them before they get a chance to massacre us..three events of history stand witness to this..back to discussing thread.

I have to say Turkey is stronger than Iran. As a member of NATO, they have more advanced equipment than Iran and Pakistan. Iran has a good army and navy, but air-force is a joke. With Pakistan, their Army and Air-force are good but navy is pathetic. Conventionally Iran and Pakistan are equal but Pak has Nuclear bomb so in all out war, Pak will win. (No offence to any nation, I am just discussing the possibility, we are all Muslim after all)

Is this some kind of a joke..Iran is not like 2% of turkey!

How are those olf F-14 and F-5 doing?
Now I'll answer you:First,before the revolution Iran had the most capable and skilled pilots after Israel in the world.
nowadays pilots are those ones(of course if we think they don't improve which is impossible!)and only the jets are old.
I believe that today,F-14 is more enough to have air superiority and stronger airforce if it has good pilots.So think logically about that.Second:Not every thing is modern equipment.I said that I believe Turkey has a capable military but I would NEVER say a country like Saudi Arabia has a capable army even it may have moderner equipment than Iran and Turkey since a capable army mostly depends on professional trainings and soldier's moral!Third:Why you guys think that airforce is all of a country's armed forces?No one can deny the fact that Iran has a better land force and navy.Airforce is very important but it's not the whole story.Forth:Iran is self-sufficient it means that it can produce all of the essential weapons that it needs but Turkey is somehow like Iran before revolution.It is powerful but it is dependent as our former army.So if we want to compare them fairly(only the two of them without any foreign help) we see Iran is better.Are you convinced?

Dont bring your obssesed thoughts into this forum, i am old enough not to play the game called "mine is bigger than yours".
Why are you getting angry?I explained that everything is not high tech equipment(post 22) first read it and then I will hear your answer.Listen my friend,all of us love our countries and want it be stronger.it's natural but please answer me without your love for your country.

Now I'll answer you:First,before the revolution Iran had the most capable and skilled pilots after Israel in the world.
nowadays pilots are those ones(of course if we think they don't improve which is impossible!)and only the jets are old.
I believe that today,F-14 is more enough to have air superiority and stronger airforce if it has good pilots.So think logically about that.Second:Not every thing is modern equipment.I said that I believe Turkey has a capable military but I would NEVER say a country like Saudi Arabia has a capable army even it may have moderner equipment than Iran and Turkey since a capable army mostly depends on professional trainings and soldier's moral!Third:Why you guys think that airforce is all of a country's armed forces?No one can deny the fact that Iran has a better land force and navy.Airforce is very important but it's not the whole story.Forth:Iran is self-sufficient it means that it can produce all of the essential weapons that it needs but Turkey is somehow like Iran before revolution.It is powerful but it is dependent as our former army.So if we want to compare them fairly(only the two of them without any foreign help) we see Iran is better.Are you convinced?

No. There's only vague assumptions on which you base your whole argument.

Yeah, like we don't have a navy or landforce!

We have both a strong navy and a massive landforce..

Ḥashshāshīn;2822399 said:
I have to say Turkey is stronger than Iran. As a member of NATO, they have more advanced equipment than Iran and Pakistan. Iran has a good army and navy, but air-force is a joke. With Pakistan, their Army and Air-force are good but navy is pathetic. Conventionally Iran and Pakistan are equal but Pak has Nuclear bomb so in all out war, Pak will win. (No offence to any nation, I am just discussing the possibility, we are all Muslim after all)
Look my friend,if modern equipment was the only measure to compare armies,then we should consider Saudi Arabia as one of the 5 strongest armies in the world.Then why it is not?Because it's army only has weapons not the skill of fighting.There are many items you should consider for that such as troops' moral,readiness,trainings and so on so don't decide quickly.

Why are you getting angry?I explained that everything is not high tech equipment(post 22) first read it and then I will hear your answer.Listen my friend,all of us love our countries and want it be stronger.it's natural but please answer me without your love for your country.

hey i dont get angry easily, mate. We are on web, i dunno you. you dunno me. Why get angry?

You were just starting flame wars, i wanted to prevent it.

Yeah, like we don't have a navy or landforce!

We have both a strong navy and a massive landforce..
I know that your land force is very good and I really believe your land force and navy are stronger than Israel and you can defeat it even while it has a better air force.But I strongly believe our army is stronger.

@Hossein2
Are you saying Pak army doesn't have enough training? Pak army is fighting in the most difficult and dangerous battleground in all the world (Siachen). Even America or UK can't fight here. Iran only has experience from the Iraq war, Turkey gets training from NATO so we are all really good trained.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom