What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
i dont know why your scriptures didnt tell about the fate of iran if israel is attacked??Israel is sitting on 300+ nukes and without using nukes,they can hold middle east and iran.if israel goes,so does whole middle east and iran.

That is why you need to learn what is told about this.. I am sure Israelis know and that is why they are soooooooooooooooooo darn scared of iran developing a nuclear weapon. But let me tell you another thing.. I really don't know weather Israel would attack Iran or not but I know one thing that state of Iran is going to exist and it will be Khorasan who's force will encircle and inialiate Zionism and Khorasan is here in Iran and Afghanistan.

Ancient_Khorasan_highlighted.jpg

i dont know why your scriptures didnt tell about the fate of iran if israel is attacked??Israel is sitting on 300+ nukes and without using nukes,they can hold middle east and iran.if israel goes,so does whole middle east and iran.
We have advanced biological weapons industry and as we say it in persian ''baraye rooze mabada''

For information of some of the fellows here..

On the authority of Thawbaan (May Allah be pleased with him), the Messenger of Allah said:
“If you see the Black Banners coming from Khurasan go to them immediately, even if you must crawl over ice, because indeed amongst them is the Caliph, Al Mahdi.” [Narrated on authority of Ibn Majah, Al-Hakim, Ahmad]

That is why you need to learn what is told about this.. I am sure Israelis know and that is why they are soooooooooooooooooo darn scared of iran developing a nuclear weapon. But let me tell you another thing.. I really don't know weather Israel would attack Iran or not but I know one thing that state of Iran is going to exist and it will be Khorasan who's force will encircle and inialiate Zionism and Khorasan is here in Iran and Afghanistan.

i believe in present and present facts.i will stick with my earlier post.Israel is not scared and they are forcing U.S to attack:azn:
and here attacker is not scared:azn:

We have advanced biological weapons industry and as we say it in persian ''baraye rooze mabada''

so does israel and U.S will jump in too..:azn:
11k fig is impossible..if Usa says then even i wont believe in this..leave iran..:wave:

One missile on Dimona,one in Tel Aviv and one missile already in the air: End of War.Period. :tup:
Real Persians just need a friendly hand, they'll get rid of the Ayatollah themselves, we'll just weaken the Ayatollah regime for them.
They'll share Assad's fate, do not worry.

where is Pakistan ..lol :yahoo:

2 Missiles ready to launch, if 11 thousand are aimed at Israel.
End of war.
there is abig chance for 2 missiles to be shot down by air defence
but 11 thousand with some missiles from hezbollah what will you do ? bring down half of them ? the other half is more than enogh

Well, logic tells if %90 of someone's prediction from 1400 years ago have come true bit by bit, then the rest of his predictions will come true too. ;)

for example Ali ibn abi Taalib told us 1400 years ago, that in the end-times "Jews will come from West to Palestine and make a government..." well I don't translate the rest of it. graphican already gave you a tinge of it. ;)

tic tac tic tac. Time is running out...

Israel Tests New Missile Defense System (2.10.12)

Last edited by a moderator:
US and Israel both have the ability to intercept those missiles. Iran should tread a careful line and build alliances. It can't afford to be isolated and the military realities are far different.

USA and Israel can intercept missiles but what if entire Iran is after a killing spree against them? Its not a territorial dispute between Iran and Israel. Israel couldn't handle 2000 Hizbullah Soldiers and we are talking 545,000 "FULL MAD" active soldiers from Iran.

Just have a look at this.

Iranian diaspora - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

How many years are they going to hid behind closed doors and how many objectives is USA ready to sacrifice for the madness of Israel? Also what is the chance that an attack on Iran would actually eliminate their capacity and not damage it party. If they cannot dis-arm Iran completely, they cannot afford to face an offended Iran 2 years later. What are they going to do then?

Try reading the OP and it will assist you in responding to the thread
I read it in detail before responding. Read the bold part....

Ghazanfar Roknabadi said Iran is keeping a watchful eye on the slightest possibility of a military threat, and would fire 11,000 missiles into identified positions in the United States, Israel or their interests worldwide, should its nuclear installations come under attack.

Isn't that what I mentioned whether Iran has the capability to reach mainland America? Seems you haven't read it yourself! Or am I missing something here? My English is pretty lousy and my comprehension up the gum tree. Sheeesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom