What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
US and Israel both have the ability to intercept those missiles. Iran should tread a careful line and build alliances. It can't afford to be isolated and the military realities are far different.

2 Missiles ready to launch, if 11 thousand are aimed at Israel.
End of war.

Iranians follow Immam Hussains and I wish you knew who he was. Don't poke what you cannot kill, don't offend who you cannot stand.

Our scriptures has already told that Israel is gona die through the hands of Iranians. Its up to you to decide when it is time for that.

i dont know why iran seems to be an hot balloon.I remember,they daily invent new things:lol:
when russia denied them s-300,they came with own version with in week.

Iranians follow Immam Hussains and I wish you knew who he was. Don't poke what you cannot kill, don't offend who you cannot stand.

Our scriptures has already told that Israel is gona die through the hands of Iranians. Its up to you to decide when it is time for that.

i dont know why your scriptures didnt tell about the fate of iran if israel is attacked??Israel is sitting on 300+ nukes and without using nukes,they can hold middle east and iran.if israel goes,so does whole middle east and iran.

If somebody attacks them, what do you expect them to do? Say "OK, you hit me, I will now surrender"?

Surely not something as preposterous as launching 11,000 missiles to sink a few ships and take out a few bases. If they had any ICBMs it would have been a different story.

Blah blah blah, Islamic fanatic, Blah blah blah. Be on the lookout for immigration officers buddy.

With all this sabre rattling going on between US-Israel-Iran how many of you think it will end up like the Cuban missile crisis 50 years ago ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom