What's new

Iran to fire 11,000 missiles at US, Israel if attacked

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually they do, Christians believe in God so do Jews. We call him Allah they call him God.

Glad to read this. Yes, God is one, we all know him by different names.

@ the subject Hitler too was a Christian so it about neutralizes the advantage the allied powers had .

Brings me back to the point, lets keep religion out of military matters.

Sound planning & logistics lead to good execution which wins wars.

God is on both sides in an encounter.

That was a reply to some one who was spreading false info that ''non of the Allies believed in God''. Not all Russians are/were atheists. so don't post for the sake of argument, unless you have got some thing valuable to contribute.

Now may be but how be so sure during WW2 when under the Communists. But as third eye said God is on both sides during a war, the side with the most fool proof planning and execution wins.

You can not understand yourself, how can you understand anyone else.
you keep repeating things that even the prime minister of Israel won't dare to say, you must be a fanatic Zionist some how and I know that talking to you or discussing any matter with you is a loss of time.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

Which reality some christian reality you found in the bible, tell us, the new or the old testament or are you referring to nostradamus.

Look at what happened to Bin Laden, so be practical, don't urge Muslims to fight israel with only rifles in their hands. If you do, we'll consider you as one those who want to misguide us and want the Muslims to be wiped out.

Well none of the Allied powers who crushed Hitler were believers of Allah.

Lets not get religion into everything.
Well Christian , Muslims and Jews believe in the same God , Just Different name.

Well none of the Allied powers who crushed Hitler were believers of Allah.

Lets not get religion into everything.

Allah does not need to come down to this world, He can make people do things. BTW, I replied to someone who is most probably a Muslim, if you cannot tolerate the name 'Allah', just get lost, will you?.

Allah does not need to come down to this world, He can make people do things. BTW, I replied to someone who is most probably a Muslim, if you cannot tolerate the name 'Allah', just get lost, will you?.

Ha Ha..

Frayed tempers..

So, this is the reason indians don't want Pakistan and those who oppose the US to develop ICBMs!

Actually, developing ICBM won't improve the situation a bit. Instead, it would be counterproductive in the form of Sanctions. There are reports that Pakistan already has ICBM technology but is not testing one yet for obvious reasons.

You have to realize that US military is not controlled by US but by Israel. And Pakistan already has Israel in range.

What is necessary is to employ aggressive diplomacy against the main controller - Israel.

Look at what happened to Bin Laden, so be practical, don't urge Muslims to fight israel with only rifles in their hands. If you do, we'll consider you as one those who want to misguide us and want the Muslims to be wiped out.

What in the world....

Which sat nav system Iran is currently using. Is it GPS or GLONASS?

Glad to read this. Yes, God is one, we all know him by different names.

@ the subject Hitler too was a Christian so it about neutralizes the advantage the allied powers had .

Brings me back to the point, lets keep religion out of military matters.

Sound planning & logistics lead to good execution which wins wars.

God is on both sides in an encounter.

I think god sides with the righteous and wisest believers on the battle field. He also has his tricks that no one but him knows about.

Hitler's regime was very much esoteric, the Jews were fighting on both sides and Christians were fighting each other.
After 60 million dead, with 20 million of them being Russians, I do not really know if this was the work of God or the evil found in humans.

Who is urging you to fight Israel, you are so far away from the ME that in case of an Israeli attack you'll probably be the last to join the battle.

who is at risk here? It is the whole ME(even Makkah) That in case of an WMD conflict or even a huge conventional conflict will be set on fire, those are Muslims and they have to prevent Israel and its allies from destroying the ME, with diplomacy and every other mean possible.

I just heard in the news that Israel is ready to sacrifice itself if that means the destruction of Iran which will certainly lead to the destruction of the ME and very probably to WW3.

Only faith in GOD or lack of it guides or misguides people. I am only stating my opinion here, Muslims have Shora!!!

Please do not compare bin Laden and a small group of faithful people who went to the rescue of their brothers facing a superpower to Muslim nations with armies and some are very powerful indeed.

There is a thread called Muslim military power at which you can have a look if you wish.

First of all, Iran doesn't have 11,000 missiles....

Secondly Iran's missiles are copies of North Korean missiles which in turn copies of old soviets. Those outdated missiles can be countered by Patriot and Arrow BMDs.

Thirdly, Sanctions will squeeze Iran to give up everything including nuclear ambitions. It may take time, but eventually will happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom