What's new

Iran to establish permanent station in Antarctica

Is it too hot in Iran? global worming :D
weather in Iran is excellent. Just a few days ago in the city of Gorgan

13901010153200961_PhotoL.jpg

what about telaviv ?

i think they said by 1404 shamsi.so they will do it in 2024 or 2025

It is actually 2017, officially but you can always be sure that such huge programs do get delayed by a few years as even Indian space faring program recently got delayed: Human spaceflight - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Iran also has a future plan to land humans on moon by 2025, which is actually perhaps the most ambitious plan of Iranian government as all other Iranian plans pale in comparison to it: List of current and future lunar missions - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

---------- Post added at 11:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:06 PM ----------

Me too, when i was little i had nightmares because of this alien beast :fie:

Well, I did not have nightmares but it had got into me for a while. Though secretly I had wished to be there, would have been a very good adventure.

---------- Post added at 11:09 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:08 PM ----------

is south pole part of any country?

Not really. But alot of western countries as well as others like Russia maintain permanent stations there. Though some big countries have started to lay claims to it and trying to divide it between themselves which is not recognized by the rest of the world.

They will need to make a nice ice air strip too for the scientists coming in and out:

Last edited by a moderator:
thank you dear longerbrained for informations.
you are the best poster in this forum.

thank you dear longerbrained for informations.
you are the best poster in this forum.

You are welcome. I just try to tell the truth and always ready to add to my knowledge. It is your kindness to see it in a positive way.

---------- Post added at 12:04 AM ---------- Previous post was at 12:03 AM ----------

good going , money spent on research is never wasted.

That is what I always believe in. Without research there can be no progress whatsoever. Only research and development can save us. It is our true savior.

Yea, it's really global "worming" when an Israeli worm like you humorously comments on a topic about Iran. (I'm joking around, don't take it seriously). By the way, It's like 4 C degrees now in Tehran. How's the weather in Tel Aviv? (or any other place that you live in now).

I am waiting for snow, when it will start:argh:

Back
Top Bottom