What's new

Iran to dispatch 28th naval flotilla to India

dear brothers i understand that you are all being nice here , we will always respect india's relations with the countries/regimes all around the world .

but pls do take into consideration that iran is a muslim country and israeli regime is killing muslims . :crazy:

so no way .

still thank u so much for being nice :bunny:

:cheers:

i second that means that i totally agree :smart: :yay:

I think you are right.....whenever India build any relationship with any one it should be based on what you have with the specific nations....When India and Israel are talking to each other we should make sure that this is not at the expense of any nation and in the same vein, when India and Iran and improving the relation then again it should not be at the expense of any relation....Iran and Israel are independent nations and their realtion should be treated in a separate way with our relation with both nations....

I am from Odisha.....There are many students who is doing graduate and Under graduate study from Iran in India......I got a chance to interact with them and try to understand their impression.....What i found out is as mentioned below...

1- India would like to keep good relation with Iran and Israel. They feel sorry about it, but again,India is not a nation for them with emotional attachment....India is like a good friend for whom they can do trade, business and all sort of goodwill relationship....They cheer with the success of India but again, they do not feel upset with any failure/ -ve issues of our nation too....

2- They feel that Iran and India relationship should not be superimposed with any other relationship of Iran....Like Iran does not really care India and its relation with Israel in the same way, India should not and try to expect any sort of concession from Iran with respect to Pakistan.....That means....India and Iran relation should be treated as healthy bilateral relation rather than any strategic relation.

3- Although some of the Indian member feel excited about Iran and India relationship, but again.....Iran people do not feel well, when India and its people talks against Pakistan....They may not show the displeasure in front of us but that should not be perceived as they take it as a positive note.

Hence in a nutshell, i have some impression about India and Iran relation from people to people perspective.

1- In general, among most of the Muslim nations, Iran and its people are the most moderate and people who always accept and respect with people of other religion too....In a nutshell they are not very much fanatic kind of people.....This will always create a favorable impression in the mind of Non Muslim Indian people...That is why you can see there is a positive vibe of Indian poster in PDF ert to other Islamic nations....That does not mean that we disrespect others too..

2- From our text book level, this is in our mind that Iran symbolizes a civilization...It is a mark of respect for the nation and the culture associated with it.

3- In our history after independence, although Iran indirectly supported Pakistan based on some kind of news i read it PDF. But again although Iran did not support upfront to India is many issues but it did not protest to us in critical issues like Kashmir issue unlike other Islamic nations....It created a positive impact in mind of Indian policy makers...

4- To upgrade India and Iran relation, India needs to do lot more with respect increase in people to people contact with Iran...This will allow people of Iran to understand more about us rather than getting information from sources that is always provide specific filtered information to the people.

In a nutshell, i compile this much of information based on my experience with students from your nations...You(@haman10)can share your thoughts about it.

well even though i generally don't hate the entire English race but i hold them guilty of dividing the Indian sub-continent for their own vested interests.it's only because of those brits that today the people of the sub-continent have become mortal enemies of each other.....:coffee:

:o:
It was divided since a long time ago that's why it was easier for outsiders to invade. For example very much of Sri Lanka's history was about conflicts with South India.

I think you are right.....whenever India build any relationship with any one it should be based on what you have with the specific nations....When India and Israel are talking to each other we should make sure that this is not at the expense of any nation and in the same vein, when India and Iran and improving the relation then again it should not be at the expense of any relation....Iran and Israel are independent nations and their realtion should be treated in a separate way with our relation with both nations....

I am from Odisha.....There are many students who is doing graduate and Under graduate study from Iran in India......I got a chance to interact with them and try to understand their impression.....What i found out is as mentioned below...

1- India would like to keep good relation with Iran and Israel. They feel sorry about it, but again,India is not a nation for them with emotional attachment....India is like a good friend for whom they can do trade, business and all sort of goodwill relationship....They cheer with the success of India but again, they do not feel upset with any failure/ -ve issues of our nation too....

2- They feel that Iran and India relationship should not be superimposed with any other relationship of Iran....Like Iran does not really care India and its relation with Israel in the same way, India should not and try to expect any sort of concession from Iran with respect to Pakistan.....That means....India and Iran relation should be treated as healthy bilateral relation rather than any strategic relation.

3- Although some of the Indian member feel excited about Iran and India relationship, but again.....Iran people do not feel well, when India and its people talks against Pakistan....They may not show the displeasure in front of us but that should not be perceived as they take it as a positive note.

Hence in a nutshell, i have some impression about India and Iran relation from people to people perspective.

1- In general, among most of the Muslim nations, Iran and its people are the most moderate and people who always accept and respect with people of other religion too....In a nutshell they are not very much fanatic kind of people.....This will always create a favorable impression in the mind of Non Muslim Indian people...That is why you can see there is a positive vibe of Indian poster in PDF ert to other Islamic nations....That does not mean that we disrespect others too..

2- From our text book level, this is in our mind that Iran symbolizes a civilization...It is a mark of respect for the nation and the culture associated with it.

3- In our history after independence, although Iran indirectly supported Pakistan based on some kind of news i read it PDF. But again although Iran did not support upfront to India is many issues but it did not protest to us in critical issues like Kashmir issue unlike other Islamic nations....It created a positive impact in mind of Indian policy makers...

4- To upgrade India and Iran relation, India needs to do lot more with respect increase in people to people contact with Iran...This will allow people of Iran to understand more about us rather than getting information from sources that is always provide specific filtered information to the people.

In a nutshell, i compile this much of information based on my experience with students from your nations...You(@haman10)can share your thoughts about it.

this is not the ryt thread to discuss about it :happy::laugh::yay:

Nice n clean thread,,,after long time ,,,,,

Good to see no ones *** in on fire ( at present,,till page 4 ) for improving relations of Indian & Iran.

Did some one just mentioned Persian Chicks? I almost fell in love with one few days back :smitten: But they do share some common habits with Desi chicks:omghaha:

:o:
It was divided since a long time ago that's why it was easier for outsiders to invade. For example very much of Sri Lanka's history was about conflicts with South India.
yeah i do know that but what i have tried to convey here was that those colonists actually took advantages of the inter-racial adversities of different races and used them accordingly.....

I want a Iran-India-Israel naval exercise.. too early for it may be.. :)

May someone shed some light on such visits like - what is the protocol's on such incoming n outgoing visits. Who invites them or there is some pre discussed calanders. Who welcomes them or invites them etc. What all things r discussed etc.

Thanks.

Alborz destroyer
Displacement:1,100 tons (1,540 tons full load)
Armament:4 x C-802 anti-ship missiles
1 × 4.5 inch (114 mm) Mark 8 gun
1 x twin 35 mm AAA, 2 x single 20 mm AAA
2 × 81 mm mortars
2 × 0.50cal machine guns
1 x Limbo ASW mortar
2 x triple 12.75 in torpedo tubes
800px-Iranian_Alvand_class_frigat.JPEG

^^a differen ship of same class.

made in UK

if thats a destroyer, iran really needs to get out of sanctions

Back