What's new

Iran to dispatch 28th naval flotilla to India

80927094-5262366.jpg

Nice digital camouflage uniform.

well with this behavior that i've seen from indian members in pdf , iranian flotilla should expect the warmest welcome ever !!

thank u all for your beautiful culture ! :smitten::smitten::smitten:

968756899_1385917618.jpg

BTW ; i hope i can visit one day !! i wanna know how tandoori chicken taste like !!:partay:

plus we also cook samousa !! i want to taste yours as well :lol:

:cheers:

that looks like the khalsa emblem.

I am really happy seeing relations between these two great nations deepen.
I have cooperated in a research in Persian language about future super powers where it suggested that India indeed has more elements to become a global super power in comparison to other fast developing nations even than China.
I have had a travel to India last year and let me say "I have never seen a more friendly nation ever"

God bless India

I think India should play a vital role in improving Iran-Israel relations considering how close we are to both of them..

lol :D mate you probably dont know whats going on ....

I have cooperated in a research in Persian language about future super powers where it suggested that India indeed has more elements to become a global super power in comparison to other fast developing nations even than China.

i second that

Last edited:
I think India should play a vital role in improving Iran-Israel relations considering how close we are to both of them..

Totally Agree with you!!

We should play a vital role, given the fact that we got close relation with both these nations.

And i think by doing this we will not only help in stabilizing the vulnerable situation in Middle east, but also serve our own National Interests.

i second that[/quote]

Excuse me honey
But I can't get what do u mean by "I second That" ??
Any way :yes4:

Totally Agree with you!!

We should play a vital role, given the fact that we got close relation with both these nations.

And i think by doing this we will not only help in stabilizing the vulnerable situation in Middle east, but also serve our own National Interests.

dear brothers i understand that you are all being nice here , we will always respect india's relations with the countries/regimes all around the world .

but pls do take into consideration that iran is a muslim country and israeli regime is killing muslims . :crazy:

so no way .

still thank u so much for being nice :bunny:

:cheers:

Excuse me honey
But I can't get what do u mean by "I second That" ??
Any way :yes4:

i second that means that i totally agree :smart: :yay:

Haman,

You have to understand something,we see every case with its own merit.

Muslims are not the same everywhere,Muslims of Iran not the same as Arabs of GCC or Arabs of Jordan/Palestine,not the same as Afghanistan/Pakistan or whatever.

we know Iran has its concerns and a role in Palestine but frankly it would be impossible for India to take a decisive stance over there,we know our limits and our relevance.

Back
Top Bottom