What's new

Iran tests home-made stealth fighter

frankly speaking, i think iran should be more quiet and focus their energy in developing technologies instead of speaking too loudly. in fact, if u keep silent and do concret jobs, the western world will not notice u and u have the time to make urself more strong. othewise, u will be the target of the western world.

Exactly what China did:pakistan::china:

Read, your own post, they all deny the allegations. Iran will never spend billions of dollars on these things, it is not part of policy, no one will allow it.

Brother we are with you, you are our muslim brothers

When Pakistan started its nuclear program everyone laughed at us that how can a nation which donot have developed Infrastructure how can they make a nuclear weapon.But By the Grace OF ALLAH almighty we made it

Same goes with China every one laughed at china saying that sleeping China cant do anythyng now you look at them

its not what to you have its about what u can do and achieve...every thng has a begining point Americans never learned it in the belly of their mothers its the hard work they did u can achieve anythng if u do hardwork
Japan is best example for people
hard work always pay off
u dont worry let these Indians and other people laugh dun care about them even they cant make their LCA crap they just only know to criticize others ,they are born to criticize . WE will INSHALLAH achieve all wonders and they will keep criticzing ( wat their work is)

these pictures have been around for quite some time, and they are the real pictures of claimed Iranian stealth fighter, the Shafaq5.
4772e54064dc29785a9b29aac9c10582.jpg

7bea16f68ba910ac3d97a7a006bd7a74.jpg

ddf1fa6fc9bb9c0541cfa61c6a218702.jpg

:pakistan:

adios

here is its video,

POST EDIT: According to the video the work on this project started back in 1977, and every thing on the plane is home made.

:pakistan:

adios

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats to Iran, mostly this new plane is based on MiG-I-2000. Awsome stuff Iran congrats

I just cannot understand why some people here are just being " Super stupid " and think that they are the best inc some Pakistanis here .

What makes a man special is not his " brain " it is " how they use it ".

If you guys are sarcastic about Iran & about their capabilities then i must say i just can condemn it . One man can change the course of history " get it in your brains first ".

I think Iranians have some sort of talent and they are as good as everyone else .

Indians should stop making fun of it because they are just too dumb to make an indigenous 4th gen Fighter for last 30 years.

Here is the source & now Stop BSing and try to conclude the debate.

Iran launches project to build stealth aircraft
Tehran Times Political Desk

TEHRAN -- Air Force Commander Brigadier General Ahmad Miqani said here on Monday that Iran has launched the project to manufacture stealth aircrafts.

“We have finished the design of stealth aircraft which cannot to be detected even by advanced radar systems, and the primary stages of its manufacture have started,” Miqani told reporters in a news conference.

The Iranian defense industry is also promoting the combat capabilities of Saeqeh fighter in terms of radar system, missile, military equipment and weaponry, he added.

The commander said Iranian “Air Force is prepared to confront any military strike”, warning that “any act of aggression against the country’s borders will face a crushing response.”

Miqani also rejected rumors that Iran has purchased some airplanes from Russia

Extract Link:tehran times : Iran launches project to build stealth aircraft

God bless Iran

90d5bc96516f6136266df72a09622bb9.jpg

Dudes all i wanted to see were some pics of this plane. Actually no body was posting them thats why i humored with that paper plane . However i have no doughs regarding the capability of Iran . Didnt they lauched the satellite . I appologise to you and many others here who got offended by that humor

Regards
H2O3C4Nitrogen

Oh my God , Iranians are never short of any BS. What happened to to so called indegeneous aircraft they tested earlier...all crap and BS, this press TV is another Bs and propaganda machine for Iranian Mullahs.

you are talking about Iran political system or aircraft?did i tal about your Mr 10% or military controlled state here?

yes the whatever thing they've designed/develop might not be what they claim my fella Pakistani members they've copied but atleast develop helicopters while we're begging..something is better than nothing right?

Last edited:
adeos amigo..that video is that guy sitting in a mock-up or prototype damn no landing gears..

it looks more like small bulky kid of F-15 i don't know if this is a stealth or not but surely seems like it'll become reality (not sure about stealth) in next 4-5 years it'll replace current fleet of F-4/F-1/f-5 of Iranian air force..

Last edited:
So now they have a stealth fighter out of the blue when the world's richest air force has barely finished its own a few years back, second-most powerful is in the process, third and fourth largest air forces are miles away from even their first prototypes?

Interesting how the present government spreads its false propaganda. By hiding their fighters or weapon systems except for a few license-built equipment, the incumbent government of Iran is doing nothing but giving a good laugh to the world. This gives Iran a bad image that of a gasbag.

Such image-tarnishing gasbags are counter-productive. Iran could technologically gain so much if it doesn't go asking for conflicts.

So now they have a stealth fighter out of the blue when the world's richest air force has barely finished its own a few years back, second-most powerful is in the process, third and fourth largest air forces are miles away from even their first prototypes?

Interesting how the present government spreads its false propaganda. By hiding their fighters or weapon systems except for a few license-built equipment, the incumbent government of Iran is doing nothing but giving a good laugh to the world. This gives Iran a bad image that of a gasbag.

Such image-tarnishing gasbags are counter-productive. Iran could technologically gain so much if it doesn't go asking for conflicts.

the Iranian govt does indeed bull **** a lot but don't act like Iran is some arab country. If Iran was as weak as you mentioned then we would have been attacked long ago. 31 years of threats, no action.

the Iranian govt does indeed bull **** a lot but don't act like Iran is some arab country. If Iran was as weak as you mentioned then we would have been attacked long ago. 31 years of threats, no action.
Consider this perspective...If Iran was strong and belligerent enough, like Iraq was, Iran could have been attacked. Being weak often places one at risk from one's immediate neighbors, not from someone on the other side of the world.

Consider this perspective...If Iran was strong and belligerent enough, like Iraq was, Iran could have been attacked. Being weak often places one at risk from one's immediate neighbors, not from someone on the other side of the world.

Iraq was strong?
mr arm chair warrior plz zip it
After the first Persian gulf war Iraq became Afghanistan.
EVERY single city had **** and piss running in the middle of it! They couldn't even fix the sewer system. No electricity, no running water in many areas! THEY WERE IMPORTING MEDICINE FROM IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Children were dying by the tens of thousands in the streets b/c of the sanctions.
Now lets talk about military. Oh wait there is nothing to talk about. ZERO capability to touch the American navy, no ballistics, no moral, no support from the public, small flat country, no nationalism (Iraq is a country carved out of the ottoman empire with a population that hates each other, e.g kurds vs arabs)!
show me Iraq on the map then talk
Americans lol

As I said, if we were weak we would have been attacked long ago, like when we were holding those American dbags hostage.
Talk is cheap cowboy.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom