What's new

Iran tests home-made stealth fighter

what exactly did Iran "tell the world"? lol
and when did I say we're a threat?
I'm just saying that Americans are weirdos!
They go around telling the world that we're the world's "# 1 supporter of terror" and that we're supporting hezzbollah, taliban, hamas etc... and that we're making life harder for them in AFG and Iraq. we're also part of the "axis of evil" apparently!
They go around the world begging countries to support them on sanctions against Iran. They give billions to Israel in weapons (bunker busters etc...) to be ready for an Iranian attack.
But when you ask them why they're sitting on their ***** and doing nothing they say b/c you guys aren't worth our time looooooooool

You guys make up **** as you go along.

the problem of the US army attacking iran or not is not of whether it will be militarily defeated, but of minimizing the cost of victory.

i wish the best for iran at the moment, but the US is simply trying to buy time to lower the cost of war. iran is not iraq, but iran is not even at the military power of north korea. north korea actually can credibly threaten core american interests and has powerful allies to back it up.

the problem of the US army attacking iran or not is not of whether it will be militarily defeated, but of minimizing the cost of victory.

i wish the best for iran at the moment, but the US is simply trying to buy time to lower the cost of war. iran is not iraq, but iran is not even at the military power of north korea. north korea actually can credibly threaten core american interests and has powerful allies to back it up.

agree on the bold part

Stealth means reduced RCS. The Shafaq has a reduced RCS, therefore it is a stealthy plane. No one said it can compare to the Raptor.

Besides, the news article you're talking about is talking about a stealth UCAV.

I just cannot understand why some people here are just being " Super stupid " and think that they are the best inc some Pakistanis here .

What makes a man special is not his " brain " it is " how they use it ".

If you guys are sarcastic about Iran & about their capabilities then i must say i just can condemn it . One man can change the course of history " get it in your brains first ".

I think Iranians have some sort of talent and they are as good as everyone else .

Indians should stop making fun of it because they are just too dumb to make an indigenous 4th gen Fighter for last 30 years.

Here is the source & now Stop BSing and try to conclude the debate.

Iran launches project to build stealth aircraft
Tehran Times Political Desk

TEHRAN -- Air Force Commander Brigadier General Ahmad Miqani said here on Monday that Iran has launched the project to manufacture stealth aircrafts.

“We have finished the design of stealth aircraft which cannot to be detected even by advanced radar systems, and the primary stages of its manufacture have started,” Miqani told reporters in a news conference.

The Iranian defense industry is also promoting the combat capabilities of Saeqeh fighter in terms of radar system, missile, military equipment and weaponry, he added.

The commander said Iranian “Air Force is prepared to confront any military strike”, warning that “any act of aggression against the country’s borders will face a crushing response.”

Miqani also rejected rumors that Iran has purchased some airplanes from Russia

Extract Link:tehran times : Iran launches project to build stealth aircraft

God bless Iran

Italian%20aerobatics%20team%20fly%20in%20formation%20of%20Iranian%20flag.jpg

186225ny3ij.jpg

Vityaz-20001.jpg

This seems Incredibly awesome, :tup: for Iran, Its not only there achievement but its our achievement aswel cuz we have the same goal :victory:
pity seeing some absurd comments by Pakistanis, i apologies on
there behalf:hitwall:
I think Iran should do a joint venture with Pakistan :yahoo::yahoo:

This seems Incredibly awesome, :tup: for Iran, Its not only there achievement but its our achievement aswel cuz we have the same goal :victory:

Bro these Pakistanis who hate are either jealous because their Iranian 'shia - kafir -cultureless' neighbours are busy making advancement in technology while they are sitting idle on their backside worshipping Zia, Taliban and the Saudi Mullahs. They would happily sell their whole family if a Gulf Arab asked him to, these people are like lepers affecting every Pakistani who come into contact with them.

Sure is incredible, if it's true, congrats to Iran.

Last edited:
Weather its a Stealth UCAV or a Stealth Fighter, it remains a big achievement for Iran, cuz not even Pakistan or India made it yet :tup:

While the design seems to be an impressive one, why doesn't Iran proudly brandish this on front of the world? If this is indeed a stealth aircraft, then they are perhaps the second country to achieve this after United States.

The fighter in the lower two diagrams seems Russian in description as they are the only ones who can come up with such dynamic designs apart from United States. A true achievement should have been released as a press release the same as Iran showcased its own set of ballistic missiles sometime back.

Whereas this aircraft has only been seen in forums and discussion threads. Why is Mr. Ahmedinejad hiding this thing if it is indeed as lethal as it claims and appears? After all, releasing a small clip of this aircraft in close flight won't reveal its technical secrets, isn't it?

My humble thought here is that either this aircraft is still on drawing board or it is just a rejected Russian design as being paraded around forums as the next stealth fighter. While no disrespect to Iranian scientists, much wealthier, experienced and militarily bigger countries such as Russia, China and even India aren't even close to developing complete stealth technology in league of F-22 or even JSF.

I wonder how Iran with its limited cash, lesser experience in aeronautics, lesser capital in R n D as compared to afore-mentioned countries can achieve such a feat unless and until its government actually reveals the fighter in flying condition to the world. Until then, its just a gasbag and government propaganda.

Note: My comment is not to hurt Iranian sentiments here but rather analyze the situation at hand and tell. I don't mean to disrespect any member here.

Thanks.

While the design seems to be an impressive one, why doesn't Iran proudly brandish this on front of the world? If this is indeed a stealth aircraft, then they are perhaps the second country to achieve this after United States.

This is because the aircraft is so super-stealth that it is not visible to the naked eye of ordinary human beings. Only Ayatollas can see it. And this claim is made only after the testimony of senior ayatollahs that such 8 th gen aircraft do exist in Iran.

This is halarious. I don't know why India boasts their "long history" when it's Iran and Pakistan, which were the center of the Indus civilization.

while N. korea has exploded a nuke i actually think Iran is stronger militarily than N. Korea, Iran is also in the middle east if **** hits the fan they can in a last ditch make the oil routes extremely dangerous, that's a strategic us interest(and everyone else too). n korea however can hit what south korea and maybe a couple of bases in japan? if it werent for the nuke and China's ambiguous stance(friendship treaty) n. korea probably would have been invaded already much in the same way that taiwan would have been invaded (50s,60s,70s) were it not for US support.

while N. korea has exploded a nuke i actually think Iran is stronger militarily than N. Korea, Iran is also in the middle east if **** hits the fan they can in a last ditch make the oil routes extremely dangerous, that's a strategic us interest(and everyone else too). n korea however can hit what south korea and maybe a couple of bases in japan? if it werent for the nuke and China's ambiguous stance(friendship treaty) n. korea probably would have been invaded already much in the same way that taiwan would have been invaded (50s,60s,70s) were it not for US support.
Hi
No actually you are gravely wrong, North Korea is the most militarized country with 4th largest standing army in the world, their air force and navy are way bigger than that of Irans, and not to mention they have a remarkable ballistic missile programme, Iran is working on Nuclear fuel, North Korea already has nuclear bombs, so there is no way that Iran is stronger than N.korea. Nuclear bombs are the biggest deterrence weapon there is even USA wont dream of invading N.Korea, Iran cannot strike USA but N.Korean missiles can hit USA

Hi
No actually you are gravely wrong, North Korea is the most militarized country in the world with 4th largest standing army int he world, their air force and navy are way bigger than that of Irans, and not to mention they have a remarkable ballistic missile programme, Iran is working on Nuclear fuel, North Korea already has nuclear bombs, so there is no way that Iran is stronger than N.korea. Nuclear bombs are the biggest detterence weapon there is even USA wont dream of invading N.Korea, Iran cannot strike USA but N.Korean missiles can hit USA

North Koreas ballistic missile program is a joke and i don't know what you mean they're the 4th largest standing army in their world even if it were true, they're armed with vintage WW2 weapons. Besides, Iran has the highest number of Paramilitary soldiers in the world, i.e. NK is #4 but we're #1.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom