What's new

Iran tests home-made stealth fighter

Iraq was strong?
mr arm chair warrior plz zip it
After the first Persian gulf war Iraq...
So was Iraq weak BEFORE the first war against US -- Desert Storm? :lol:

Here is what got the Iranian government worried...That a US-led coalition of military powers attacked an IMMEDIATE neighbor. Iran fought Iraq in a ten-yr war that ended in a stalemate. A war that pitted the Arab world against Iran. Then much later, pretty much that same world turned on Iraq when Saddam Hussein became greedy. The fact that it happened right next door tells the Iranian military leadership that between Iraq and Iran, Iraq was more troublesome and the rapid defeat of Iraq tells the Iranian military leadership that Iran's military defeat is a matter of US convenience, not capability.

So YOU 'zip it'.

So was Iraq weak BEFORE the first war against US -- Desert Storm? :lol:

Here is what got the Iranian government worried...That a US-led coalition of military powers attacked an IMMEDIATE neighbor. Iran fought Iraq in a ten-yr war that ended in a stalemate. A war that pitted the Arab world against Iran. Then much later, pretty much that same world turned on Iraq when Saddam Hussein became greedy. The fact that it happened right next door tells the Iranian military leadership that between Iraq and Iran, Iraq was more troublesome and the rapid defeat of Iraq tells the Iranian military leadership that Iran's military defeat is a matter of US convenience, not capability.

So YOU 'zip it'.

listen cowboy, unlike these guys I have no patience discussing **** like this with you.
I have only one thing to say, TALK IS CHEAP.
Put your money where your mouth is, k cowboy?
are we a threat to you or not? If we're not a threat then why the **** are you guys pissing yourselves over our nuke program?
If we're a threat then why haven't you attacked?

listen cowboy, unlike these guys I have no patience discussing **** like this with you.
I have only one thing to say, TALK IS CHEAP.
Put your money where your mouth is, k cowboy?
Indeed talk is cheap and so far with all the Photochopping done by the Iranian military, the cheapest award goes to Iran.

are we a threat to you or not?
No. Iran as a threat is minor.

If we're not a threat then why the **** are you guys pissing yourselves over our nuke program?
If we're a threat then why haven't you attacked?
US pissing scared of Iran? :lol: Tell that to the UN at large and the countries in the ME in particular. The Iranian military boast that Iran can seal off the Strait of Hormuz. By your argument, what is Iran waiting for? Why not do it now to teach the world a lesson of Iranian military might backed up by Iran's nuclear weapons program?

Indeed talk is cheap and so far with all the Photochopping done by the Iranian military, the cheapest award goes to Iran.

No. Iran as a threat is minor.

US pissing scared of Iran? :lol: Tell that to the UN at large and the countries in the ME in particular. The Iranian military boast that Iran can seal off the Strait of Hormuz. By your argument, what is Iran waiting for? Why not do it now to teach the world a lesson of Iranian military might backed up by Iran's nuclear weapons program?

okaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay
in one sentence you managed to brush off Iran's ballistic missile capabilities! You have the same logic as they people who photo shopped that.

And your last paragraph makes no sense. Why would we close the straight? What part of "If we're attacked don't you understand?" btw even the Somalian pirates can close a 50 km body of water let alone Iran.
Why the bleep am I even discussing this with you? lol
talking to an American is like talking to a mullah or a basiji
both have the same logic as as a door knob

"in one sentence you managed to brush off Iran's ballistic missile capabilities!"

theres only a very limited number of country who can deal significant damage to the American homelands (not counting terrorism) and Iran is not among those, in a pure military speak everyone knows the US army/navy/air-force can win a war in Iran in a matter of months. iran can launch their missiles, maybe some bases will gets hit maybe Israel gets hit, but the us army will not be dented in the slightest. so why dont they attack?, well firstly their the military is stretched right now and the country is in ever deeper debt, iran also has more ties with russia and china. if iran closes the strait then thats a international problem, you think only the us ships passes through there? whatever support they had will be gone. and frankly N. korea present a far greater threat than iran as they have demonstrated nuclear capability and have repeatedly threaten the us and its alliance in the area but again N. Korea could not hope to attack the US mainland, its missile could not carry a militarily significant warhead to the us nor is their conventional weapons capable of putting up a fight what worried the US at this moment is the Iranian military supplying terrorists with weapons. and these weapons iran keeps telling the world about well their just not credible or is outdated.

"in one sentence you managed to brush off Iran's ballistic missile capabilities!"

theres only a very limited number of country who can deal significant damage to the American homelands (not counting terrorism) and Iran is not among those, in a pure military speak everyone knows the US army/navy/air-force can win a war in Iran in a matter of months. iran can launch their missiles, maybe some bases will gets hit maybe Israel gets hit, but the us army will not be dented in the slightest. so why dont they attack?, well firstly their the military is stretched right now and the country is in ever deeper debt, iran also has more ties with russia and china. if iran closes the strait then thats a international problem, you think only the us ships passes through there? whatever support they had will be gone. and frankly N. korea present a far greater threat than iran as they have demonstrated nuclear capability and have repeatedly threaten the us and its alliance in the area but again N. Korea could not hope to attack the US mainland, its missile could not carry a militarily significant warhead to the us nor is their conventional weapons capable of putting up a fight what worried the US at this moment is the Iranian military supplying terrorists with weapons. and these weapons iran keeps telling the world about well their just not credible or is outdated.

what exactly did Iran "tell the world"? lol
and when did I say we're a threat?
I'm just saying that Americans are weirdos!
They go around telling the world that we're the world's "# 1 supporter of terror" and that we're supporting hezzbollah, taliban, hamas etc... and that we're making life harder for them in AFG and Iraq. we're also part of the "axis of evil" apparently!
They go around the world begging countries to support them on sanctions against Iran. They give billions to Israel in weapons (bunker busters etc...) to be ready for an Iranian attack.
But when you ask them why they're sitting on their ***** and doing nothing they say b/c you guys aren't worth our time looooooooool

You guys make up **** as you go along.

Some supermodel with an Amrikan green card and a track record of signing fake nuptial just to get out of service in the IDF should finally do the patriotic duty and get a name change to "Esther".

Then it's just the matter of picking out the right Ayatollah ...

And Najad the man can then retire to Paris (and once there it's up to Mossad of recent Dubai notoriety whether they wish to make a "Haman" out of him ...)

Peace and tranquility for another 1000 years is just around the corner!

Iraq was strong?
mr arm chair warrior plz zip it
After the first Persian gulf war Iraq became Afghanistan.
EVERY single city had **** and piss running in the middle of it! They couldn't even fix the sewer system. No electricity, no running water in many areas! THEY WERE IMPORTING MEDICINE FROM IRAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Children were dying by the tens of thousands in the streets b/c of the sanctions.
Now lets talk about military. Oh wait there is nothing to talk about. ZERO capability to touch the American navy, no ballistics, no moral, no support from the public, small flat country, no nationalism (Iraq is a country carved out of the ottoman empire with a population that hates each other, e.g kurds vs arabs)!
show me Iraq on the map then talk
Americans lol

agree! :bounce:

I bet the invisible Iran stealth fighter has a RCS of 20m2 or something like that. Iran is just not capable enough to build a 4th gen plane forget a 5th gen. There are just two countries in the world who can seriously build something of that sort and that's US and Russia.

Even Indian stealth fighter would be highly inspired from Russians and I doubt Chinese would need Russian assistance as well.

At first I thought this was a joke thread. Then I realised some Pakistani members especially were taking it seriously and then I laughed for a minute+ straight.

I bet the invisible Iran stealth fighter has a RCS of 20m2 or something like that.

:rofl:

For comparison,
Everything has a Radar Cross Section (or RCS), but where birds have approximately a .01 square meter RCS, the Raptor has almost the same RCS.

RCS 0.01
F-22_Raptor.jpg

RCS 20.0
pd408205.jpg

I bet the invisible Iran stealth fighter has a RCS of 20m2 or something like that. Iran is just not capable enough to build a 4th gen plane forget a 5th gen. There are just two countries in the world who can seriously build something of that sort and that's US and Russia.

Even Indian stealth fighter would be highly inspired from Russians and I doubt Chinese would need Russian assistance as well.

india is getting her stealth fighters from russia, china most likely has some russian input for her stealth fighter, also Iran making stealth fighter...all i can say is LOL

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom