What's new

Iran tests home-made stealth fighter

Sure...General...

bb8907917ef52c7573838a24798a8581.gif

Great tool. :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sure. From your perspective, any nation fighting against terrorism would be classified as "evil".

From my prospective any Nation Invading lands and Killing Humans on a massive scale is a Terrorist Nation such as.:

US: Everywhere:lol:

India: Kashmir / Gujrat

Israel: Palestine .

Now you can bring in your Patriotism and deny it!!

BTW stop derailing the thread by posting " Unwanted " martial.

basically, it makes no sense for iran to make a real stealth fighter, since it reqiures a lot of basic aviation experiments and experiences which iran can not posess because of their low lever technology, as far as i know, even china and russia face a lot of problems when come to the solution of the diffilculty to balnace stealth and mobility.
it is hard to image that iran can make a real 5 generation palne even without the ability to design and manufacture jet engines.
hence i guess iran may adopt some particular shapes to their"5 generation"plane with the help of russian or chinese and call it stealth plane :no:

basically, it makes no sense for iran to make a real stealth fighter, since it reqiures a lot of basic aviation experiments and experiences which iran can not posess because of their low lever technology, as far as i know, even china and russia face a lot of problems when come to the solution of the diffilculty to balnace stealth and mobility.
it is hard to image that iran can make a real 5 generation palne even without the ability to design and manufacture jet engines.
hence i guess iran may adopt some particular shapes to their"5 generation"plane with the help of russian or chinese and call it stealth plane :no:

This is a stealth UCAV, not a Stealth fifth generation fighter.

And we're scared of Indian soldiers in pink uniforms flying like a butterfly. :rofl:

bd8d3bbfab07a5191c6ea1d35cafc5ee.jpg

I wish he has a jet pack :lol:, still great balance.

Great work Iran, hope you release those specification and pictures. :taz:

Back
Top Bottom