What's new

Iran successfully tests home- made rocket with thermobaric warhead

Range of normal Fajr-5c is 130km (two stage extended range version is 180km). Presume this warhead can be installed on both versions, range should be pretty similar. Yes, it's MLRS.

Fajr-5c and Fath-360 is a deadly combination and provides significant tactical firepower.
i doubt thermobaric warhead are tends to be heavier , it remain to see how much heavier it is and how much of fuel space is reserved for the bigger warhead

Good, next step thermo nuclear.
hope you are aware that term usually reserved for Hydrogen Bombs .
don't you think before that there is some material to be considered such as Uranium or Plutonium?

i doubt thermobaric warhead are tends to be heavier , it remain to see how much heavier it is and how much of fuel space is reserved for the bigger warhead
what's heavier 500kg thermobaric warhead or 500kg conventional warhead

with 1.5x destructive power it can be smaller and still more powerful

The Iranian Revolutionary Guards (IRGC) Ground Force successfully tested on Sunday the locally manufactured Fajr-5 missile, which is equipped with a thermobaric warhead, Iranian Tasnim news agency reported.

Iran can mass produce these like cookies

Iran sent 1,000 Shahed-136 drones to Russia already, total order 2,400 with some produced locally by Russia, don't worry about mass production

North Korean tech maybe.

@Mehdipersian, laugh all you want but your mullahs will never put humans in space, at least by themselves. :) Priests usually don't tend to be intelligent.

Lol, they are best of bests.
You know nothing about Iran.

I have never been to Afghanistan too but want the priest-terrorists there called Taliban, out. I know what they do - rape boys and impose burqas on the women and enable homelessness and hunger. And the Irani mullahs support the Taliban.

I have never been to Afghanistan too but want the priest-terrorists there called Taliban, out. I know what they do - rape boys and impose burqas on the women and enable homelessness and hunger. And the Irani mullahs support the Taliban.
Yeah idk about the rape boys part……..or even iran actually supports the Taliban more gulf countries……burqa yes poor economy definitely can be blamed on past and present corrupt officials.

Yeah idk about the rape boys part

Oh the Taliban are massive fans of bachcha-baazi. One look at them and all is clear. Surely this thing cannot like women and won't be liked by women :
000_9UX89B.jpg

or even iran actually supports the Taliban more gulf countries

Iran government supports Taliban. Please recheck. :)

burqa yes

What do you mean ?

poor economy definitely can be blamed on past and present corrupt officials.

The Taliban last year installed 400 new loudspeakers in the mosques and bazaars to exhort people to go to prayer. The Taliban has imposed burqa on women and prevented them from schooling and work. But what has the Taliban done to give free homes to the four million homeless and the many more hungry who are having to give sleeping tablets to their young children to make the children forget hunger and the many who have sold their kidneys and daughters, all for buying two-time bread ?

This thread is about thermobaric weapons. WTF are you talking about. Don't engage the troll.
Okay my bad a little extreme I guess the “WTF” part I just thought lol moment, pretty sure I was sticking up for Iran in general but you’re right it did deviate from said topic………but I guess you didn’t notice I was laughing at a complete lunatic…….

Iran has a lot to be proud of. If I'm not wrong it has achieved way more in defense technology than the Shah's era.

He must be feeling down. Although I loathe the Ayatollah regime, respect to them for making state-of-the-art defense tech.

Back
Top Bottom