What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

The Awkward moment when you realize an Energy drink has a better space program than Iran. :what::rofl::rofl::lol: :lol: :pop:

original.jpg
Energy drink wasn't under sanctions for decades, quit trolling, its not that hard to congratulate others, ontopic: great work Iran.

Congratulations!

Wonder when India will do this.

Our priorities regarding our space program are different at present. We are trying to send more n more satellites with heavier payloads. Not to forget our ambitious Mars mission in coming future :)

Our priorities regarding our space program are different at present. We are trying to send more n more satellites with heavier payloads. Not to forget our ambitious Mars mission in coming future :)

We did announce a manned mission some time, and sending a biological payload would be a prerequisite to this i think.

The Awkward moment when you realize an Energy drink has a better space program than Iran. :what::rofl::rofl::lol: :lol: :pop:

You already made a thread regarding this. Yet you are so sad to come and post it again?

You know whats real funny? You come from a country that doesn't get in the news unless there has been a flood or some Tamils decided they want to start slicing you, yet you come and mock others.

You already made a thread regarding this. Yet you are so sad to come and post it again?

You know whats real funny? You come from a country that doesn't get in the news unless there has been a flood or some Tamils decided they want to start slicing you, yet you come and mock others.

flood? what flood? :rofl: Tamils slicing me? :lol: :rofl: looks like you haven't been watching the news.

Last time I saw Iran on news was when Iran wanted to 'peaceful' nuclear future, and the US was threatening to annex it. :lol:

True that !

Manned space mission are pure ego boosters and nothing else.

I want ISRO to concentrate more on GSLV, increasing their payloads and make India the low-cost yet reliable and efficient satellite launcher for the world.

True that !Manned space mission are pure ego boosters and nothing else.
I want ISRO to concentrate more on GSLV, increasing their payloads and make India the low-cost yet reliable and efficient satellite launcher for the world.
I think ISRO which has been practical throughout its life time knows the importance of such missions. ISRO is regarded as organization with right priorities.

I personally think that technologies developed for this manned mission will be helpful in many areas. We have to work at various areas as ISRO can now handle many projects at a time.

@everyone here, please understand this, the achievement may not sound big or better, but its the will of Iranians that needs the appreciation here, they are determined to face the odds, they are facing it and are marching ahead, the ambitions that they have put up and their resolve to achieve it is commendable. Whether they achieve it or not is secondary, but, there are only few countries that have marched against the odds like Iran has, whether their work is indigenous or not, but their enthusiasm and 'never say die' attitude is extraordinary.

@everyone here, please understand this, the achievement may not sound big or better, but its the will of Iranians that needs the appreciation here, they are determined to face the odds, they are facing it and are marching ahead, the ambitions that they have put up and their resolve to achieve it is commendable. Whether they achieve it or not is secondary, but, there are only few countries that have marched against the odds like Iran has, whether their work is indigenous or not, but their enthusiasm and 'never say die' attitude is extraordinary.

I'll congratulate the Engineers who achieved this, and that's as far as I'll go. It's not fair to say this is an Iranian achievement, when the average Iranian doesn't have electricity, 30-40% of the population live in slums, and literacy rate of only 80%. This sort of Engineering is far behind the capacity of someone who lives in a slum and cannot read and write.

Back
Top Bottom