What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

No offence to iranian, but I tend to be skeptical of any such news, iranian govt hypes their capability...
Also, what a waste of money, they should send big satellites first which they need, rather than sending animals... human flight can wait..

and still they managed to send a living creature to space by themselves... name me nations that are not under sanctions that can do that by themselves? Europe it self asked Russian and American help for their space program...

Last edited by a moderator:
No offence to iranian, but I tend to be skeptical of any such news, iranian govt hypes their capability...
Also, what a waste of money, they should send big satellites first which they need, rather than sending animals... human flight can wait..

we can waste money for both !!! :coffee:

in channle four it was said that iran's communication satellite with 1.8 ton weight will be unveiled in 6 days from now and it will be launched to 36000 km orbit in next 5 years .....

:meeting:

I'm talking about the video you posted... however the Iranian test, was successful, they put a monkey in HIGH VELOCITY ROCKET AND IN SPACE... not a hot balloon or whatever...

Ignore trolls ... exactly TRolls :coffee:

kNIDnLb.jpg

LMAO! First Somebozo's comment and now this...

By the way congratulations to Iran, may the force be with you.

and still they managed to send a living creature to space by themselves... name me nations that are not under sanctions that can do that by themselves? Europe it self asked Russian and American help for their space program...
Iran launched a sounding rocket with small capsule. Its hardly a "space"

Europe launches 20 tons to LEO:

290px-Ariane_5_%28mock-up%29.jpg

In fact Europe could launch the entire Iranian sounding rocket to space :lol:

No, there are no coincidences! As a matter of fact, I do believe some of the above ARE Russian and Chinese armaments manufactured (in Iran) under license! (They changed the names of course!). I don't see the relevance... ?!
So now you admit that Iran gets technology transfers from Russia, China, NK... Yesterday you denied it. :rolleyes:

but you must take note that Iran has a successfully put a satellite into orbit (even if it was a simple transmitter!) at least several years earlier than North Korea! (It's worth mentioning, North Korea had a missile program long before Iran).
As I said before, NK launcher is far far more powerful than Iranian.

Remind me to give you a lecture on Orbital decay... later of course!
I know more than you.

@500 : you have not answered my question yet! ...... what if we launch simorgh SLV this month?
Then you will catch up North Korea. I am sure it will take pretty long time before you could launch any useful satellite. And of course launching human in 2019 is complete joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
So now you admit that Iran gets technology transfers from Russia, China, NK... Yesterday you denied it. :rolleyes:

Iran gets technology transfers from Russia, China, NK, just like isreal gets technology transfers from the US and europe.

Iran launched a sounding rocket with small capsule. Its hardly a "space"

Europe launches 20 tons to LEO:

290px-Ariane_5_%28mock-up%29.jpg

In fact Europe could launch the entire Iranian sounding rocket to space :lol:

Little Girl :

Compare this :

1950-1960

Redstone-Mercury, Gallery

with :

2010-2020

Delta-IVH, Gallery

IRAN

2009 > Safir-1

2013 > Safir-2

2016 > Safir-3

2020 > Safir-4 (Orbital Manned Mission)

2025 > Safir-5 (moon landing)

It was speaking Klingon fluently! :D

Congrats but sending animals into space is cruelty! Imagine the state the monkey may have been not knowing what the heck is going on. He may have suffered great trauma in silence.

And what was the state of the monkey when it returned?

Then you will catch up North Korea. I am sure it will take pretty long time before you could launch any useful satellite. And of course launching human in 2019 is complete joke.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

First of all dude stop trolling
You seriously believe they will launch a human to space in 2019? I mean real space not sounding rocket joke.

and understand what happened today..
Iran launched a sounding rocket.

I agree that Iran has sent a monkey in space in a sounding rocket doesnt sound like a massive achievement because its not for big space nations. But they have done it under extreme condition.
What extreme conditions? They have 80 bln petrodollars a year. They have technology transfers from Russia, NK and China.

It will boost confidence among Iranians all over the world that yes we have done something only a few countries have done.

elon-musk_100182785_m.jpg

This guy founded his private company that made launchers 100 times more powerful than anything Iran has so far!

I thought you are a sensible fella who tries to be fair, as it seems I was totally wrong.

"....Animals have been used in space science research since the very beginning of the space age. Both the United States and Soviet/Russian space programs relied heavily on animals to collect medical information and test the engineering concepts used to put humans into space. Animals were initially used to prove that complex biological organisms could live in space. Once humans began venturing into space they took animals with them as experimental subjects, this continues aboard the Space Shuttle and the International Space Station as animals continue to help us learn about the space environment in particular the cardiovascular, musculoskeletal and neurovestibular changes caused by microgravity exposure...."

Blood pressure is an important issue for astronauts, especially during take off and landing.When we blast off from Earth, our hearts have to push the blood against Earth's gravity. Then, as we move into the orbit and the microgravity of space, our bodies' control systems tell the circulatory system to adjust. This causes our blood pressure to drop. when we return home, we have a bigger problem. As we approach Earth, the pull of gravity increases. This makes the heart work harder to move blood to all parts of the body, including the brain. If the heart doesn't respond quickly enough, we can get light headed, and even faint. Not cool, especially when you're flying a spacecraft at several thousands miles per hour! Not all astronauts get light headed during reentry, and it's hard to predict who will react this way.

Back
Top Bottom