What's new

Iran successfully sends living creature in to space, recovers it alive.

Ḥashshāshīn;3858159 said:
He wasn't trying to insult you, man. It's just some light hearted humour... get a sense of humour

sense of humour !!!

get a life ...

I know this senior Troll ...

well if its your best shot at trying to Insult us , well its a failure by the way if you want to knew who is the first Iranian Astronaut then look at this article , she is called Anousheh Ansari

Anousheh ? Looks very similar to a sanskrit name Anusha !!

Is there a meaning to that name ?

Dude, Sanskrit is part of the Indo-Iranian language family. It means 'fortunate, happy'.

Well you should know the reason why I was surprised..Anyway no going offtopic.

congrats to iranians.

lol @ the jewtrolls

What makes a Jewtroll cry harder, losing his wallet and all his cash or seeing Iran achieve greatness??

I think it's neck and neck guys.

I bet if one of these chosen ones loses both his wallet and sees Iran send a sat to orbit all in the same day he would have a heart attack.

lol @ the jewtrolls

What makes a Jewtroll cry harder, losing his wallet and all his cash or seeing Iran achieve greatness??

I bet if one of these chosen ones loses both his wallet and sees Iran send a sat to orbit all in the same day he would have a heart attack.

Speaking from experience, I would say losing my wallet, but if you ever achieve somehow miraculously achieve "greatness" I will be sure and update you as to my feelings on the situation then. :tup:

Congrats to Iran. After all the sanctions and all the s^%& you guys are going through from the world, this really is an ausumn achievement. Wish you guys all the best.

kNIDnLb.jpg

:sarcastic::sarcastic::sarcastic:

Aliens are going to do this to us.:sarcastic:

Send us to the suns core in one of their experimental vehicles.:sarcastic:

lol @ the jewtrolls

Speaking from experience, I would say losing my wallet, but if you ever achieve somehow miraculously achieve "greatness" I will be sure and update you as to my feelings on the situation then. :tup:

4mceko5.gif

I wish for more of such achievements to Iran, money well spent :lol:

The only achievements here is world buzz, no knew knowledge no new capability gained.

LOL. Its a joke date. Even India cant launch human to space in 2019. And India is light years ahead of Iran.

First of all dude stop trolling and understand what happened today..
I agree that Iran has sent a monkey in space in a sounding rocket doesnt sound like a massive achievement because its not for big space nations. But they have done it under extreme condition. It will boost confidence among Iranians all over the world that yes we have done something only a few countries have done.

Now there is no comparison btw Iran and India. India is simply too ahead for even Iran to think of taking over us or anyone. India is working on 15 big space projects. Some of them are.

SRE2: A space capsule proving all techs for manned space flight, SRE1 launched in 2007 had already done the job.
Gagan - Gps augmented navigation system
Irnss: civilian GPS
C20, c25 upperstage cryogenic engines
moon and mars missions
scramjet enignes
and last but not the least Human space flight.
GSLV mk3 with payload capacity of 15000kg

Iran doesnt have the scale and the financial resources to work on such missions, but whatever they have achieved they have my respect. :tup:

Back
Top Bottom