What's new

Iran sports thread

@haman10, @S00R3NA
Hey Guys I have a real challenging conceptual question here?
Except being a close family member, Why should one be so much obsessive and sensitive about the medals and medals ranking table.
BTW Dudes, the national pride or other answers in this league are not acceptable, cause I can't root back national pride elements in medals and medal rankings, let alone my individual problem with the word "National Pride" in concept.

:rofl:

PG arabs and sports :lol:

qatar won 7 gold medals in running with it's not qatari sportsmen .

they even have to screw sports . they have to screw everything , its in their blood or sth

MenuMedallists | Medals | Sports

Dudes, the national pride or answers in this league are not acceptable, cause I can't root back national pride elements in medals and medal rankings, let alone my individual problem with the word "National Pride" in concept.
national pride is a "feeling" isn't it ? well iranians tend to reach that feeling in sports . americans in leveling other countries .

i love sports and i am an athlete myself , so whats the problem in that ? :(

so whats the problem in that ?
No problem at all, was just asking.

i love sports and i am an athlete myself
I can't consider, you being an athlete, as an answer to my question.
Someone being an athlete, he should try hard becoming a champion then he and his family be happy and proud.
BTW, that's not a question for you guys that's more like a "اوصیکم به تقوا الله و نفسی" if you know what I mean.
:lol:
Walking on the same road, I think in the near future I am gonna question the geopolitical borders and boundaries.
So I guess it would be in the best of all to just let go answering that question.
Oh, I feel like a no land man, right now.:lol:

Someone being an athlete, he should try hard becoming a champion then he and his family be happy and proud.
:D

i am like the most amateur and Noob athlete of the whole universe , if running 1km every now and then and footsal are considered sports :lol:

Oh, I feel like a no land man, right now

reformists and their movies , if u know what i mean :D

JK

So I guess it would be in the best of all to just let go answering that question.
pls forgive your little brother here if any sort i had a rude attitude . i did not mean it

reformists and their movies , if u know what i mean
إِنَّ هذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً واحِدَةً وَ أَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ
If you knew what I mean.

pls forgive your little brother here if any sort i had a rude attitude . i did not mean it
In the name of the father, son and holy spirit, you are forgiven my child. :lol:

If you knew what I mean.
thats true inshaallah , but we should be all vigilant as the holy quran says

سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرینَ یریدُونَ أَنْ یأْمَنُوكُمْ وَ یأْمَنُوا قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّما رُدُّوا إِلَى الْفِتْنَةِ أُرْكِسُوا فیها

In the name of the father, son and holy spirit, you are forgiven my child.
in such situations , one would normally say :

na baba khahesh mikonam , ekhtiar dari , een che harfiye :D

JK , thanks for the bakhshayesh bro .

سَتَجِدُونَ آخَرینَ یریدُونَ أَنْ یأْمَنُوكُمْ وَ یأْمَنُوا قَوْمَهُمْ كُلَّما رُدُّوا إِلَى الْفِتْنَةِ أُرْكِسُوا فیها
I couldn't find the rabt, but thanks, dude.

@haman10, @S00R3NA
Hey Guys I have a real challenging conceptual question here?
Except being a close family member, Why should one be so much obsessive and sensitive about the medals and medals ranking table.
BTW Dudes, the national pride or other answers in this league are not acceptable, cause I can't root back national pride elements in medals and medal rankings, let alone my individual problem with the word "National Pride" in concept.

Hey mate , I hope you're fine .

Its simple , I and my family love sports and whenever Iran takes part in a competition a feeling inside me forces me to watch and react .

This feeling is not honest about I don't know crazy football clubs in Iran or other countries as I'm not a kind of person to support a club in Iran , Go to stadiums , argue with others about them or even watch their matches at all .

Although you said not to mention national pride , etc but believe me , the right answer is probably that , For example I never watch any of volleyball , hand ball , football and other sports matches in Iran or other countries but I like watching them all when Iran takes part in tournaments such as world cup , Olympics , Asian games etc .

I think you're the kind of person that don't care about anything not related to you which is not odd as I've seen people like you and respect them .

You might not believe , But I almost have several heart attacks in Iran's matches such as wrestling , volleyball , etc .

Last edited:
إِنَّ هذِهِ أُمَّتُكُمْ أُمَّةً واحِدَةً وَ أَنَا رَبُّكُمْ فَاعْبُدُونِ

النظافة من الإيمان :enjoy:

take it easy fellas. it's just sport. without fanatics and proud supporters it's nothing. however adoring athletes is wrong.

Last edited:
@haman10

Go back and read post #979. I said there's no reason to be cheerful yet and you attacked me with your usual drivel and started a fight as usual. Your response to mine was post #982.

Five days left and we're not doing well. Frankly, the only reason we're even in the 5th place is b/c Asians are handicapped when it comes to sports in general (most people in the ME, apart from Iranians, don't even know how to run, let alone how to play a sport). Half of Asia is too poor to give a shit. Only the developed countries of the East actually care. Once the rest of Asia develops (and that is happening at an incredible speed), Iran will be lucky to place in the top 15 or top 20.

Habibolah Akhlaghi reaches the final. Will most likely get the gold.

Edit: Abdvali gets robbed again. The guy is soooooo emotional. He could have recovered and made something happen even though he clearly won at the very beginning. Instead he resorted to constant arguments with the refs and lost his composure. You could see his blood boiling.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom