What's new

Iran sports thread

Go back and read post #979. I said there's no reason to be cheerful yet and you attacked me with your usual drivel and started a fight as usual. Your response to mine was post #982.
baba jaan jadet dast az sare man var dar .

badbakhti gir kardim ha .

=============================

South koreans cheat the hell out of the game with saeed abdevali . :lol:

even if he gets the gold medal , it wont worth shit

as the commentator said , we should thank the referee for letting us know that u can get the ultimate point in wrestling and loose the game :lol:

@Abii , bow to me :D

nega kon hezbollahia vaghti yek harfi mizanan pash hastan :D

3 ta tala gereftim , ishala alan 4omisham migirim

ghazaghestan dige tala nadare too varzeshaye baghi moonde

===========================

EDIT : mashala !!

14 omin tala ru be hame tabrik migam !!

Last edited:
Go back and read post #979. I said there's no reason to be cheerful yet and you attacked me with your usual drivel and started a fight as usual. Your response to mine was post #982.
Sorry dude,
But I just can't keep myself from laughing.
Take it easy man.:lol:

Sorry dude,
But I just can't keep myself from laughing.
Take it easy man.:lol:
lol hate to say I told you so, but I told you guys. It's not over till the fat lady sings.

Iran clinches 5th, a worse result than last edition, which was itself a bad result.

4d25ddcf103f4939e7b59d892cdf08da.jpg

Iranian Men Wins Kabaddi Silver in Asiad

TEHRAN (Tasnim) - Iran’s men’s kabaddi team grabbed the silver medal of the 2014 Asian Games in South Korea on Friday

India, who has won every single gold since men's kabaddi was introduced in 1990 in Beijing, trailed Iran for the majority of the match but came back to win 27-25 at the Songdo Global University Gymnasium.

“Iran could have won the gold medal. We deserved to win the title but unfortunately could not accomplish it,” Iran player Reza Kamali Moghaddam said.

Indian women’s team had already defeated Iran in the final match 31-21.

Some 9,500 athletes from 45 countries are competing at the Games, the world's second-biggest multi-sport event after the summer Olympics, with 439 gold medals in 36 sports up for grabs.

Iran has participated in the games with 276 athletes in 22 sports.

lol hate to say I told you so, but I told you guys. It's not over till the fat lady sings.

Iran clinches 5th, a worse result than last edition, which was itself a bad result.
Actually it was better than guanju games.this time we achieved more gold medals.do you expect Iran to compete with S Korea and Japan when it comes to sport?do we have the same infrastructure?also in many sports Iranian women are not allowed to participate because having hejab is not allowed by many international federations.(also IR ban some sports for women too).so basically we do participate in half of the games.

Actually it was better than guanju games.this time we achieved more gold medals.do you expect Iran to compete with S Korea and Japan when it comes to sport?do we have the same infrastructure?also in many sports Iranian women are not allowed to participate because having hejab is not allowed by many international federations.(also IR ban some sports for women too).so basically we do participate in half of the games.
Well thanks for describing the reasons for why we're failing, but I don't see what your point is. A nation that bans its females from representing the country is a failure. A nation that puts such unique restrictions on its female athletes that ends up getting kicked from the respective sport is a failure. A nation that was better than korea and japan 40 years ago, but is now trailing by such a wide margin that it can't even dream of catching up is a failure.

It doesn't matter how many golds we got last time. It's relative. Last time we were 4th, this time we're 5th. It's relative to other nations not our own previous bests.

Well thanks for describing the reasons for why we're failing, but I don't see what your point is. A nation that bans its females from representing the country is a failure. A nation that puts such unique restrictions on its female athletes that ends up getting kicked from the respective sport is a failure. A nation that was better than korea and japan 40 years ago, but is now trailing by such a wide margin that it can't even dream of catching up is a failure.

It doesn't matter how many golds we got last time. It's relative. Last time we were 4th, this time we're 5th. It's relative to other nations not our own previous bests.
raftaret mesdaqe bareze qanune lenze:hitwall:

You didn't get it.for instance FILA doesn't allow women to play with Hejab.some other international federations do the same too.its not IR's fault.is it?

raftaret mesdaqe bareze qanune lenze:hitwall:

You didn't get it.for instance FILA doesn't allow women to play with Hejab.some other international federations do the same too.its not IR's fault.is it?
Of course it is. Those laws make sense and have a clear and objective reason. They are followed by the vast majority of fila members and islamic nations like Turkey and many arab countries have no problems following these rules. Iran and saudi seem to think the world has to accept their *** backward laws. So yes, it is the fault of the religious fundamentalists of the islamic republic that our women can't compete.

Back to the main point. Iran finished 5th, one spot worst than last edition. All Asian countries will soon start surpassing iran as they become more developed, similar to how korea and japan went from being behind a few decades ago to being ahead by a thousand country miles.

Hey man, I think we have a misunderstanding here.
Personally, I can't care less about Iran result in the games, and it was kinda funny for me to see you caring so much on the subject.
My individual perspective is that, all the games thing is nothing but just fuel for the systems propaganda machine, and no matter Iran stands 4th, 5th or 10th, with any number of golds and medals, system is gonna make a glory phenomena out of it, and would use it as a tool to spread false legitimacy.

Back
Top Bottom