What's new

Iran sports thread

Dear @Ostad and @haman10 .

Let me respectfully disagree with you guys .

This is a funny picture no one posted :
10300090_10152297663457713_1043830731792092373_n.jpg

Last edited:
Our football still sucks ... :(
Ironic how soheil thinks our football sucks while everything else is so amazing.

The one institution in the entire country that isn't a complete joke. Soheil, just go back to your drawings.

Our football still sucks ... :(

I think they are better than most of the Asian teams.Only Japan an Korea are Iranian competitors in Asia. If Turkey was in Asia we had them as a good competitor too.

Japan won most 4 Times, Turkey would probably will everytime when they was in Asian Cup but Europe is more fun and emotion. ;)
I wish Azerbaijan had a better team. :( We gained 9 points in Europe qualification in group F. And, Russia, and Portugal went to world cup from this group. :(

Well playing the world cup qualifications in Asia would mean that we will always qualify.
However, then we can't participate in European championship.

I wish Azerbaijan had a better team. :( We gained 9 points in Europe qualification in group F. And, Russia, and Portugal went to world cup from this group. :(
You had two strong teams in your group, we had Holland (Strong), Romania, Hungary, Estonia and Andorra, but still didnt qualified, such a shame. :disagree:

You had two strong teams in your group, we had Holland (Strong), Romania, Hungary, Estonia and Andorra, but still didnt qualified, such a shame. :disagree:
Actually, Israel was also in our group. Israel also has Asian Championship title of 1964 :lol: Our group was difficult as hell. But, you guys should have qualified easily. I honestly don't understand why you did not. Maybe, they thought that it would be too much easy and did not take it seriously enough. :disagree:

Actually, Israel was also in our group. Israel also has Asian Championship title of 1964 :lol: Our group was difficult as hell. But, you guys should have qualified easily. I honestly don't understand why you did not. Maybe, they thought that it would be too much easy and did not take it seriously enough. :disagree:
As you know im not much into Football but all my friends were swearing at our coach. :rofl:

Bad coach. Simple as that.
İ have more faith in Emperor Conquest!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom