What's new

Iran sports thread

Welcome to Iranian football. We play ultra result oriented football. Out of the last 5 matches, 4 have been 0-0. We also only conceded twice in the qualifiers (least number of goals out of any team that qualified for the World Cup).

Iran is hard to score against and hard to watch.

@Hashshāshīn

Didn't I say we'll tie Nigeria?
So Iran is still in test match mode while every other country is playing twenty20!:woot:

Iran looks like to be on the same level as of Saudi Arabia, Nigera sucked as well

Iran looks like to be on the same level as of Saudi Arabia, Nigera sucked as well
Dude shut it. Don't comment on a sport you can't even spell. You don't see me commenting on cricket do you?

The Saudis are ranked in the hundreds, we're the highest ranked Asian team. The same team we tied today would have scored 8 against the saudis. The saudis couldn't even qualify to the last round of the Asian WC qualifiers. They literally were so bad that they couldn't even compete in the qualification campaign, let alone play in the greatest sporting tournament on the planet.

The Saudis are ranked in the hundreds, we're the highest ranked Asian team. The same team we tied today would have scored 8 against the saudis. The saudis couldn't even qualify to the last round of the Asian WC qualifiers. They literally were so bad that they couldn't even compete in the qualification campaign, let alone play in the greatest sporting tournament on the planet.

lolzz

Nigeria national football team: record v Saudi Arabia

im not talking abt SA team which didn't qualify but the one which qualified in 2006 or something

Last edited:
pooladi and gucci did a great job .... dejagah on the other hand was a total mess . gucci couldnt do anything alone in the offence .

iran had 3 chances to score all of 'em created by gucci . in overall i have to admit that nigeria played better than iran but we tried much harder .

a tie was fair but the game would have been less boring if it was a 2-2 tie for example .

Ps: Teymourian was a beast.
that dude is stubborn . he really plays as if his country is in danger or sth lol :D

my hats off to him . but seriously pooladi and ghouchanjad also rocked

president hassan rouhani watching iran - nigeria match :)
13930327120308360_PhotoL.jpg

13930327120302214_PhotoL.jpg

13930327120310778_PhotoL.jpg

he looks 20 years younger here :D cute

he looks 20 years younger here cute
look at his home ... lol now compare it with surrounding countries .... some of them are dealing with mere poverty but their officials live in palaces . so pathetic . proud of u rouhani !

=========
resized_616193_383.jpg

resized_616198_773.jpg

resized_616195_586.jpg

resized_616293_760.jpg

resized_616295_901.jpg

girls tweeting abt our hot goalkeeper :D :D :

BqSBzJlCIAAy7bN.jpg

BpLtwIsCQAEntnV.jpg

BqRsdX8CQAIazpU.jpg

BqUbqWrCIAAwwS7.jpg

:D:D