What's new

Iran sports thread

iran-nigeria-betting-odds-previews-tips-image.png

GOogle translator
:p::whistle::whistle:

You had a good chance of winning the match,it will only get more difficult from now on.

its not stupid, its just for fun.:enjoy:
Hey bro . Don't get me wrong .

Do you know what is stupid dude , The fact that none of the people in other parts of Iran do that except Azeris .

You never see people of Anzali bring Malavan flag , People of Khuzestan bring Foolad flag , People of Esfehan bring Sepahan flag there and so on .

I bet there were people from every part of Iran / every race amongst those 5000 fans last night but they all were white and none brought such flags there .

Well, at least they moved to Brazil for supporting our national team ;)

Hi ,

Its not about moving there . People from everywhere of Iran go there but doing such things is not gonna help .

I bet Traktor isn't better and more famous than British or Italian teams but I've never seen their flags during their national teams matches .

Hey bro . Don't get me wrong .

Do you know what is stupid dude , The fact that none of the people in other parts of Iran do that except Azeris .

You never see people of Anzali bring Malavan flag , People of Khuzestan bring Foolad flag , People of Esfehan bring Sepahan flag there and so on .

I bet there were people from every part of Iran / every race amongst those 5000 fans last night but they all were white and none brought such flags there .

Hi ,

Its not about moving there . People from everywhere of Iran go there but doing such things is not gonna help .

I bet Traktor isn't better and more famous than British or Italian teams but I've never seen their flags during their national teams matches .
@S00R3NA they are holding Iran's flag too, and its not during the match, two guys walking on street and want to take a personal picture with their favourite flags.i think its ok.

Last edited:
@S00R3NA they are holding Iran's flag too, and its not during the match, two guys walking in street and want to take a personal picture with their favourite flags.i think its ok.
I also think the same . Lol
@S00R3NA is Just jealous cause the fans of his favorite team (probably esteghlal:mad:) are poor and can't afford brazil tickets :partay::partay:
Just kidding :P

Last edited:
I bet on draw and got 80 bucks!! Thank you Iran, Nigeria!! :D What do you think about Argentina game? Chances for a win or draw against them? Even draw against Argentina gives 4.20 @Abii @Serpentine
I won't be shocked if Iran manages to tie a team made up of 11 messis and ronaldos these days (we're implementing the "you shall not pass" 300 strategy these days), but still DON'T bet on the Argentina match. Argentina is Argentina after all, they will find a way.

Bosnia on the other hand. I honestly don't know what will happen in the Bosnia match. But Iran getting a result is likely. They're VERY good this year, but still.

Bosnia isnt bad be carefull, dont underestimate them.
There's just the matter of us having beat them 4 times in a row in previous meetings. I know that they are much better now, specially after watching them against the Argentinians, but still I can't get those last meetings out of my head. I keep thinking we have a great chance.

==========================================

Our 10 outfield players covered a distance of 108 km yesterday. That's 10.8 km per player. The average for the Iranian league is 7-8 km. CQ had stated before that we need to increase the distance covered by each player and he did. This is an amazing accomplishment considering that this is something done on the club level, not on the NT level, specially with the little preparation that TM had.

This is what CQ means to team. Haters gonna hate, but CQ is the man.

10418457_10152088877737032_8583784770975740721_n.png

There's just the matter of us having beat them 4 times in a row in previous meetings. I know that they are much better now, specially after watching them against the Argentinians, but still I can't get those last meetings out of my head. I keep thinking we have a great chance.

==========================================

Our 10 outfield players covered a distance of 108 km yesterday. That's 10.8 km per player. The average for the Iranian league is 7-8 km. CQ had stated before that we need to increase the distance covered by each player and he did. This is an amazing accomplishment considering that this is something done on the club level, not on the NT level, specially with the little preparation that TM had.

This is what CQ means to team. Haters gonna hate, but CQ is the man.

10418457_10152088877737032_8583784770975740721_n.png
I dont watch the matches, only if im with friends, but a Iran vs. USA match would be quite interesting though. :D

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom