What's new

Iran sports thread

@Hashshāshīn

This is the difference between Brazil and other teams in a tournament. Brazil doesn't get trashed in tournaments. They play awful, but they win 3-1. Spain plays awful and they get trashed.

After Iran I'm a fan of Italy though. Brazil is like the godfather. They get what they want so you always have to respect them.

ohh my god! you mean javad sooti? :D fortunately they sent mazdak mirzayi to brazil for teammelli's matchs
I am currently hearing his voice in my ears. :D
Sometimes, he seriously needs to cut the crap. Anyway, I like his "sooti"s deep inside my heart. :lol:

@rahi2357
I am watching the game via Footbalitarin. Khiabani is reporting the game. :hitwall::suicide::suicide2:
The Greek game?

Watch it on ESPN or another channel. In Canada you can watch it on CBC online. It's HD and they show every single game. No censorship, no khiabani, much much better quality...

See if you can get it to work. It'll probably be geoblocked for you, but you might be able to do smtg about it.
2014 FIFA World Cup Brazil on CBC Sports - Live matches and full match replays

Racist North Pole eskimos have limited it for our country. :mad:
Payback's a bitch.

You know how many times I've seen that geoblock sign over the years? ESPN, Hulu, Netflix (American Netflix has way more content b/c of the deals they have with studios) etc... It's time you get a taste lol

You can get around it. But I'm sure ESPN is showing the games online aren't they? Check it. If not, maybe use a VPN and just watch it on CBC.

Payback's a bitch.

You know how many times I've seen that geoblock sign over the years? ESPN, Hulu, Netflix (American Netflix has way more content b/c of the deals they have with studios) etc... It's time you get a taste lol

You can get around it. But I'm sure ESPN is showing the games online aren't they? Check it. If not, maybe use a VPN and just watch it on CBC.
:lol::lol::lol:
Nope mate, I prefer Khiabani over ESPN. :angel: :rofl:

hahahaha that bad?

loool

CBC's got a token Brit in the panel and a full on Brit commentating. Khiabani makes me wanna punch baby seals in the face.
have you heard about crocodile drug that Russians use? it rottens your flesh, but addicts would still use it, because they are used to it. Khiabani has the same role for me. :lol:

Warning, It has an awful graphic.
side-effects of Khiabani reports

Khiabani makes me wanna punch baby seals in the face.
There you go, but with full power pls*. :D

tumblr_m5uav5JDoF1qdey1zo1_500.png

*I dont take any responsibility for possible damages on your Computer.

have you heard about crocodile drug that Russians use? it rottens your flesh, but addicts would still use it, because they are used to it. Khiabani has the same role for me. :lol:

Warning, It has an awful graphic.
side-effects of Khiabani reports
lol

Yeah I know about that drug. Nope, for me Khiabani is kryptonite. I lose my shit the second he comes on TV with his khaye mal attitude.

There you go, but with full power pls*. :D

*I dont take any responsibility for possible damages on your Computer.
Killing seals is a Canadian tradition lol
Your extremely cute pic has no effect

Canada starts annual seal hunt - video | World news | theguardian.com

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom