What's new

Iran sports thread

sv1v_comics_countryballs_world_cup_brazil_2014_981159.jpeg

LOLLLLL
Baraaye oun touppi ke Iran ra neshoun mideh, ammaameh gozaashtan. :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:
@Abii @Ostad @rahi2357

merC :tup:

@Abii Agha, oun *** khol ha tou ME section ra vel konid, beshinim WC ra bebinim, albatteh ta alaan ke maraasem ridemoun boudesh.
Is the footballitarin link lagging for you too? He changed it to an English channel and as soon as he did that it started lagging for me.

Edit: nvmd good now

Is the footballitarin link lagging for you too? He changed it to an English channel and as soon as he did that it started lagging for me.

Edit: nvmd good now
Nope, It is OK for me.

@Abii
Featbull and Jlo :)

System e sotishoun ride

Last edited:
Nope, It is OK for me.

@Abii
Featbull and Jlo :)

System e sotishoun ride
I missed out the entire thing haha. My laptop decided to restart and update on its own. After it finished 24 updates I quickly hurried back and it was over.

On the flip side my laptop is blazing fast again. I guess the updates were slowing my connection or smtg.

How was it?

I have to go to work soon so I'm gonna miss out. I'm trying to get out of it somehow, but it's not happening. I'm texting everybody I know to take my shift.

I missed out the entire thing haha. My laptop decided to restart and update on its own. After it finished 24 updates I quickly hurried back and it was over.

On the flip side my laptop is blazing fast again. I guess the updates were slowing my connection or smtg.

How was it?

I have to go to work soon so I'm gonna miss out. I'm trying to get out of it somehow, but it's not happening. I'm texting everybody I know to take my shift.

The ceremony sucks!!! Do not miss your work, it does not worth it ;)

At least they don't have to play mexicans again. Iranians are not good vs speedy teams they like physical slow tactical tempo in games

.....10 min later oh boy just checked the schedule

Argentina (Messi , Lavezzi , Di Maria , Aguero)
Nigeria (Physical and speedy)
Bosnia (They are ranked pretty high in europe)

This could be a very rough world cup for iran and I mean 6-0 . 3-0 , 4-0 rough

Last edited:
At least they don't have to play mexicans again. Iranians are not good vs speedy teams they like physical slow tactical tempo in games

we managed to tame Korea speed and defeat them. and believe me there is no team n Asia that can compete with them.

:lol:

What a joke.

Best of luck.

I am supporting Both Iran and Nigeria for world Cup.I wish anyone of them grab the final

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom