What's new

Iran sports thread

nhl is the best :-)
:lol::lol::lol: Yeah, I knew this one as well. also some americans like hockey as well. It has some very serious fans. Actually I have seen a few hockey matches. They were good, but, still I prefer baseball, then soccer, and basketball, wrestling, and then tennis and table tennis. I also know some stuff about American football, since every one here knows about it and many are seriously following it, and you would hear about it from your friends even if you don't want to. :undecided:

@Ostad
Athletico Madrid(Tiraxtur2) won Chelsea and is going to final of Champions League. :yay::yay::yay:
atletico-madrid.jpg

Azerbaijan, Land of fire :azn:
Guys, @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
Do you follow football?

The turkish player, Arda Turan, scored the third goal.
487477957.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg
lol :enjoy:,:fans:
:sniper::guns::guns: :thinktank::thinktank::thinktank:.

@Ostad
Athletico Madrid(Tiraxtur2) won Chelsea and is going to final of Champions League. :yay::yay::yay:
atletico-madrid.jpg

Azerbaijan, Land of fire :azn:
Guys, @ASQ-1918 @Azeri440 @Kamil_baku
Do you follow football?

The turkish player, Arda Turan, scored the third goal.
487477957.0_cinema_1050.0.jpg
Actually, im crazy fan of Real Madrid. I was sooo happy watching Real scores on Bayern) But, im also happy to see each time Atletico wins as Azerbaijan officially sponsor them. Basically, its the best final for me, despite any team wins, ill end up smiling ) Good investment from Azerbaijan)

Actually, im crazy fan of Real Madrid. I was sooo happy watching Real scores on Bayern) But, im also happy to see each time Atletico wins as Azerbaijan officially sponsor them. Basically, its the best final for me, despite any team wins, ill end up smiling ) Good investment from Azerbaijan)
Yeah. I am a fan of Real Madrid too, and have exactly the same feeling as you. ;)
It was a really genius investment. Just note that how many people would see the final game, and how many children would buy athletico clothing after this year, in which "Azerbaijan" is written on them ;)

ملي‌پوش شميشربازي به گروگان گرفته‌ شد

شمشيرباز تيم ملي ايران توسط اشرار به گروگان گرفته شد.
00030003.jpg

حامد صداقتي، ملي‌پوش شمشيربازي اسلحه اپه ايران توسط اشرار استان سيستان و بلوچستان به گروگان گرفته شد.

به گزارش ايسنا، ملي‌پوش شمشيربازي که ديشب با دو همراه خود به نامهاي محمدعلي غفاري و مهدي حسيني با يک دستگاه خودرو در حال سفر به سمت چابهار بودند، مورد حمله اشرار قرار گرفته و به همراه مهدي حسيني به گروگان گرفته‌ شده است. نفر سوم همراه آنها توسط اشرار کشته‌ شده است.

در اين گروگانگيري محمد علي غفاري به دليل اصابت گلوله به ناحيه سر جان باخت.

فضل‌الله باقرزاده،‌ رييس فدراسيون شمشيربازي با تاييد اين خبر،‌ گفت: سفر صداقتي به چابهار شخصي بوده است.

ملي‌پوش شميشربازي به گروگان گرفته‌ شد | ورزش 3

Alireza Jahanbakhsh just scored 2 goals against Ajax, and consequently saved NEC from direct relegation!! :yay:
FAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAK

I was watching that game and decided to turn it off!! lmao
That's what I get for giving up. footballitarin to the rescue

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom