What's new

Iran shows film of captured US drone

And we proudly share your joy too. Only losers, Americans and their friends are sad here. You see alot of people have shown their real faces and true alliance here. And many others who are known to be anti-Iran are not even commenting out of their anger.
today was a proud day for iran,its people,its armed forces and its loyal supporters from all over the world

Take the men standing near the plane- and measure the damn specifics-

I answered you about it in previous post. The mere fact that your are repeating your question means that you are a troll.

---------- Post added at 05:37 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:36 AM ----------

I am reposting an earlier post of mine in another so that some of the questions which are being repeated here are answered:

Looks like skeptics never die. Why is it so hard to accept the truth?

Iranians have been saying the truth from day one. These pictures prove they have developed a new kind of technology in air defense field. A technology making it possible to take over the drones.

Some observations:

1- Drone is painted in light desert color. Most probably because it was being used during the day which explains lighter color against a bright sky line and also that fighters flying above it would have difficulty spotting it against a desert background. This means the drone was being used to make high resolution photos and videos in day light in addition to other sensors on board.

2- The drone is actually stealth, since the shape is almost a copy of B-2 and there are not much metal visible. All composite plastics. The other thing to note is the drones' assembly which seems to be modular maybe for ease of transportation to battle fields a far. Most probably wings come off completely and there would be three main sections when they transport it into and out of Afghanistan aboard a C-130 perhaps. It is clear also that Iranians have disassembled the plane and have just re-assembled it for this video as can be seen from the joints on the wings.

3- Iranians have probably removed all thing inside it before filming it. Engine, electronics, landing gear, everything. It is probably just the hull there. Nothing more and is empty inside. This could have been done to learn more or for security reasons because they wanted to find out if there were explosive charges inside this. The job must have been done by bomb disposal units in addition to aeronautical engineers. That is why they are not showing engine outlet and undercarriage since there is nothing much there and every thing has been removed including sensors. Iran is known to keep anything of value in pieces in different corners of country far away from each other to minimize effect of an air strike.

4- Drone is in exceptional shape except for a few dents which are repairable. If properly fitted and repaired it can probably fly again. This goes to show, it never crashed and probably landed in a proper airport. Implications are clear. Iranians were right when they were saying they had hacked it and had control over it. This was probably the work of a super virus in retaliation for Stuxnet. Welcome to the age of cyber warfare.

5- Iran should not divulge any technical info whatsoever, what they have shown is already too much. Iran should exchange this technology with technology and not with money since Iran already has money. They should exchange the technology in this drone with S-400 technology, anti-ship missiles technology and some high tech radars technology from Russia. Not less. Iran should receive technology so that they can build those things for themselves and not depend on Russia for the supply. It is actually worth more. In any case drone should stay in Iran and any reverse engineering by Russians should happen in Iran along with Iranian engineers.

6- Iran should report this incident to UN for official purposes and protest against violation of its sovereign air space. Regardless of the outcome, Iran will have the moral superiority.

I repeated the question because you didn't exactly answered it. Quality over quantity. Don't people teach you that. You explained all this BS stuff that I pretty much know and don't need to explain the reason what the Iranians are doing about it. You said it landed perfectly when I said it didn't because I can tell by design it looks like it crashed just by looking at the paint job and the wings. If thats how the new drones are designed and built like that I am very concerned. All UAVs operational under American control are painted gray. They painted over it because of scratches and scraps. Even if penetrating deep in the country it still gray cause it matches the sky when in the dark.

Example
X47s.jpg

^^ Another thing is that there seems to be many varients of this plane.....wiki says wing span 26 meters which is very large,and unnecessary for a plane that carries no weapons...Even Predator has 20 meter wing span. which carries weapons and surveillance equipment.
Other sources say the wing span of this stealth drone is 20 meters.

fo1208-sentinel-drone2.jpg

today was a proud day for iran,its people,its armed forces and its loyal supporters from all over the world

And a very very bad day for Iran haters and enemies of Iran. They are literally burning with anger and frustration. They do not know even how to handle themselves. They lie, deceive, deny truth and blame. That is how Pharaoh treated Moses (PBUH) when he showed his miracle. Pharaoh just dismissed it and ridiculed it. The same is happening here.

ok the planes half wing span..That is from tip of the wing in view to the middle is 1252 pixels
when measure in straight line along the wall.
The green beam is 50 pixels wide
assuming that the beam is 25 Cm wide what will be the wing span?
Question for those good in maths.

RQ-170_in_Iran.png

The left wing shown here appears to be approximately 20-23 ft. What do you guys think? That's strictly the wing shown here.

I find it hilarious people are still debating the authenticity of these photos and footages.

When Iran first made the claims all the wahabis and Iran-haters were dimissing them, asking for footages and photos. Now not only did they receive the photos, but were also verified by dozens of security experts and US officials and yet they are still in denial.

The drone is a plastic model?? Seriously how stupid can you get?? :laugh:

At any rate, do you really believe Iran manufactured a model of one of the most advanced US drones in less than 48 hours after making the claims??

You can never satisfy some people, haters will always be haters. Props to iran, keep doing what you doing.

^^ Thats about 7 meters?

So add the body in the measurement..as for this plane the body remains part of wing ..its a flying wing design...and the total is about 20 meters wing span which is as per specifications.

They painted over it because of scratches and scraps. Even if penetrating deep in the country it still gray cause it matches the sky.

Why are israeli F-16s-F-15s desert camo is the sky upside. :lol:

hmmm....According to CNN, they (U.S.) was considering all options to retrieve it or make a surgical strike to take it out but later on scrapped the idea.

There might be a possible airstrike any minute now.

P.S. Why is the drone yellow/cream ish color? Shouldn't it be black like B-2 Spirit?

Why are israeli F-16s-F-15s desert camo is the sky upside.

So that fighters coming from above have difficulty seeing them against desert background. Stay to the topic by the way, and it has been answered by me above in my post, so do not litter the forum.

^^ Thats about 7 meters?

So add the body in the measurement..as for this plane the body remains part of wing ..its a flying wing design...and the total is about 20 meters wing span which is as per specifications.

Yes, the total wingspan as the diagram you posted shows 20 meter total wingspan. Divide that by 2, now you have 10 meters, the central part I imagine takes up 2-3 meters I went with 3, so 10-3=7. I say around 7 meters which is equal to approximately 23 ft.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom