What's new

Iran shoots down two spy planes in Gulf

They are attack UAVs and in the 70s and 80s were when spy aircraft were actually used for information gathering both Israel and the U.S. now operate satellites for this.

See here

EROS (satellite) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

They have one of the specifically for monitoring Iran.
there is not report about the model or type of unmanned aircraft. yet I do not know it is 70s or 80s generation.
my comment was not a question was an answer to that post but with a question mark

If I were Iran, I would keep my mouth shut.
Modern day U2 without man, good targets for testing rockets. And it's environmental friendly (I guess nowadays it'called green).

then please do it and keep your mouth shut. i can understand how hard you feel.could you please let us know how to pronounce a MODERN DAY?

there is not report about the model or type of unmanned aircraft. yet I do not know it is 70s or 80s generation.
my comment was not a question was an answer to that post but with a question mark

I am simply saying it would not make sense for Israel to actually send drones when they operate satellites exactly for spying.

Then again maybe they were looking to gather real time data

If I were Iran, I would keep my mouth shut.
Modern day U2 without man, good targets for testing rockets. And it's environmental friendly (I guess nowadays it'called green).

Iran can do whatever it likes. Who the hell are you to dictate what Iran should and should'nt do? America is the country who needs to keep its mouth shut. It keeps on meddling with everyone's else matter where its not needed. :coffee:

Last edited:
Don't give 'em attention.
You have no idea what a "girl" would feel on stage among 2000 male audience with 4000 eyes oggling on "her". "she" would probably in some case choose to sleep with the one-eyed jack "the director" to get that chance.

What type of spy plane they have shoot down ? any idea ?

Don't give 'em attention.
You have no idea what a "girl" would feel on stage among 2000 male audience with 4000 eyes oggling on "her". "she" would probably in some case choose to sleep with the one-eyed jack "the director" to get that chance.

Girls comes from where ? :undecided:

When it involves Iran you won't get specifics. Just a spokesperson and some talk.

Thats true they have d rhetoric only.
in bangla proverb 'Khali kolshi baje beshi '

Now this is really embarrassing - I know we probably ask to be attacked by drones (how insane does that sound?) but till now the government has never fessed up to it, leaving us looking like inept pansies.

1018.gif

What did they use to shoot the drones down? Fighter aircrafts or SAMS?

Back
Top Bottom