What's new

Iran sends destroyers near Yemen coast

@haman10

R u sure it's Iran and Iranians who are posturing ?

Plenty of Iranian members here as well as Arabs are posturing. You included.

Creating False news for you to feed is not posturing but answering to those imbecile comments is posturing ?

Answering with comments such as:-

would have sinked the shizzam outta the imaginary egyptian ship if it was , well , real :lol:

Is posturing. Simply saying it didn't happen because there weren't any IRIN vessels there is not posturing, and that's what you should have done.

What a shame :lol: your officials claimed that they have buzzed an Iranian Warship , which turned out to be a joke . now instead of being embarrassed you're so ignorant that you actually have the audacity to come here and trash talk .

Show me the Egyptian Armed Forces Official Military Spokesman making such a claim or a claim from the daily coalition conference. You won't find it, because they never said it happened.

Exactly . IRIN is going to set up a base in the Atlantic too .

Good luck with that.

One thing for sure : All your Navies together Vs. IRIN and IRIN will rain hell on all of them .

Posturing, again.

Dude , please ! Don't start me on naval capabilities cause that merely a joke . stop being a fanboy and see the realities .

I'm the fanboy? I'm not the one using emoticons in his arguments.

You know whats different in ancient Alvand class ? Well , its not ancient . Its upgraded with the latest Iranian tech from Radars to ASCMs and even engines . i know thats hard to absorb cause there is no such word as "indigenous" in your floating boats

C 802 clone 120+km range
114mm Mark 8 gun
35mm AAA 20mm AAA
81mm mortars
2 × triple 12.75 in torpedo tubes

It's ancient, the ship itself operating in the 34th fleet was delivered in 1971. Iranian 'upgrades' have not altered its capabilities drastically, although the C 802 clone may be nasty, however its counterpart on the coalition side out ranges it. It has basically zero anti air capabilities and its ASW is more than questionable. It's too small to have any real ELINT/SIGNIT capabilities. It's a sitting duck. Useful for anti piracy operations, but not much else.

BTW , isn't it better for Egypt to get it's shit together ? instead of attacking a bunch of freedom fighters in yemen with downgraded F-16s , isn't it better to make sure that sinai peninsula is safe ?

Over five hundred terrorists have been killed in the past two months, and operations are still ongoing. But cheers for trying to score political points. Freedom fighters lol!

I could field out the same retarded argument with Iran, I hear the PAK IR border isn't too secure these days, well, years.

Op Sinai: Egyptian Anti-Terrorism Efforts | Page 5

Last edited:
Get the f*ck of your high horses trash. Someone ought to be bring these disillusioned people back to reality.

to all Iranian and pro resistance brothers here please keep it under control .
please keep in your mind we have so called west Asia super power Turkey in region and the so called west Asia super power Turkey it has superior force which can overcomes everything
so please keep it under control so there will be no comment like the one which Turkish member wrote

to all Iranian and pro resistance brothers here please keep it under control .
please keep in your mind we have so called west Asia super power Turkey in region and the so called west Asia super power Turkey it has superior force which can overcomes everything
so please keep it under control so there will be no comment like the one which Turkish member wrote

Oh no dont mind us, The super duper galactic imperial iranian army is obviously the ruler of the middle-east. I mean come on, they have everything, from super space technology based Destroyers to latest generation imperial super Tanks. none can match the Iranian super might. I should have realized sooner, how foolish of me.

After all Iran can crush Turkey, Pakistan, Saudi-Arabia, Egypte and Jordan all within a few days. This is simply fact. We are no match for the super galatactic imperial Iranian army.

LMAO ever head of convenience? Non of these europeun states needs NATO anymore nor do they depends on it, Yet they are still part of it simply because its convenient. The cold war is over, the big bad soviet union doesnt exist anymore nor does Russia currenctly pose a big enough treath for them to even need NATO. I can understand sinds Iran has been isolated so long from the outside world that they dont know the meaning of co-operation. However even this wont be neccesary once the Turkish AA systems will enter service soon enough. Show me proof of American military bases in Turkey please.

And yeah i told you that we were indeed in dire need of AA systems, so we requested the Patriots untill our own systems were finished and would enter production,

The nukes are the perfect example of symbolic presence, which is shared under the NATO share agreement. Yea like Turkey would even be allowed to Fire these nukes right.

Turkey is powerfull and will reach such technological hights and dependence that the sheer idea of us buying American systems will be laughable. Get over it persian.

Waooo.. calm down mate, why getting hot..... ok.. ok, you are most powerful puppet that ever history seen. I admit it.

just in case,
we call a relationship or a deal as co operation if it is Bilateral. so whenever you could show me a turkish military air field or military base in the US soil, we call it co operation.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom