What's new

Iran sends destroyers near Yemen coast

Allah was on the side of the Muslims then and he will certainly not be on the side of those who mock his prophet SAW.

Iran is no match to muslims , no matter what weapons it has in its kitty
Come on, Iran is muslim now. Just as Persians were non muslims, Arabs were Lut and Uzza worshipping non muslims too. All is history. We all muslims now.
I do realize that there is a lot of chest thumping from Irani members and their "our weapons are better than everything else" attitudes can be borderline annoying, still doesn't make them non-muslims.
You have to look at things in context. People in Iran do not have access to independant media. All they are shown is state sponsored TV and newspapers. Go through that brainwashing for 30 years and anyone will become narcissistic.

ok . i pray to allah everyday for that .

What can i say regarding pakistani navy ? a navy that is not fearful of confronting their Iranian counterparts when USN is .

your might is drooling from decisive strom i must say

Who in the right mind will argue with you now

I would love to bring it on but the moderators are more than happy to ban me every now and then on the slightest of pretexts.
So i won't go into the debate .
If u are interested u can learn about the verdicts of the four Imams of jurisprudence about them besides a host of other prominent scholars.
I always admire ur courage to speak the truth.
And BTW the time to blow oneself is over . Our brothers from Arab are doing that with minimal loss to their side.

All these are based on your own belief which we all respect on the other hand we also require the same from you.

Seems unreasonable....Iran, knowing its current global status is going for a suicide by this action...Just hope its deployment may never see any other naval force around it...

Seems unreasonable....Iran, knowing its current global status is going for a suicide by this action...Just hope its deployment may never see any other naval force around it...

What are you mumbling on about? You think anyone will dare to fire a single shot towards our ships? These are international waters and the illegal blockade of Yemen will not prevent Iran going into that area. Nobody will dare even look at the Iranian ships. Just wait and see.

What are you mumbling on about? You think anyone will dare to fire a single shot towards our ships? These are international waters and the illegal blockade of Yemen will not prevent Iran going into that area. Nobody will dare even look at the Iranian ships. Just wait and see.
They are there just for anti-piracy operations. They will be patrolling the gulf of Eden, which they have full right to do. They won't dare open the naval blockade of Yemeni ports, that much i can guarantee.

Back
Top Bottom