What's new

Iran sends destroyers near Yemen coast

http://english.alarabiya.net/en/New...s-anti-piracy-warships-off-Yemen-s-coast.html

Iran sent two warships to the Gulf of Aden on Wednesday, state media reported, establishing a military presence off the coast of Yemen where Saudi Arabia is leading a bombing campaign to oust the Iran-allied Houthi movement.

The Alborz destroyer and Bushehr support vessel sailed from Bandar Abbas on a mission to protect Iranian shipping from piracy, Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari said in comments cited by Press TV.

Saudi Arabia and several Arab allies have imposed an air and naval blockade on Yemen as part of a two-week campaign to oust the Houthis, who have taken most of the country and forced President Abd-Rabbu Mansour Hadi to flee to Riyadh.

Iran has condemned the campaign and called for dialogue. Saudi Arabia accuses Iran of providing military support to the Houthis, a charge the Islamic Republic denies.

The Iranian ships will patrol the Gulf of Aden, south of Yemen, and the Red Sea, Sayyari said. The area is one of the world's most important shipping routes and a gateway between Europe and the Middle East.
Stupid move the may get bombed by Arab Forces

Any possibility of F-22p vs destroyer action?;)

Huh, F-22P is defensive platforms, we don't have superior destroyers.

What are you smoking??? Pakistan is not involved in this matter.

Arabs vs Iran fighting forever
Spect_Sunni_Shia_SE.jpg

Same noses and same turbans.

And will your joke of a navy stop them if they try to?
We can come up with a hundred "what-if" scenarios. Our "joke of a navy" won't need to stop them because the mighty persian fleet lead by Xerxes himself won't try to end the blockade. The warships will reach the area in a few hours if they are going at 25 knots/hour, you will know soon enough what they are there to do.

I've been saying this for long time already ,to deal with snake you have to cut it's head ,that's it , Islamic republic has been confronting wrong enemies for 36 years , supporting back stabber Hamas and Palestinians , trying to be friend with those Persian gulf Arab states who funding Saddam war machine with their petro dollars ,KSA and Kuwait alone funded 100 billion dollar for Saddam war machine back to 80's ,the bloody 8 years war in one hand Iranian with crippling sanctions and other hand Saddam with world support and above all those Lizard lovers at bottom of Persian gulf.

they want to change the historical term of Persian gulf by bribing the whole world ,wanna take 3 Iranian islands ,funding whoever shows a slightest opposition against Iran,letting Iranian enemies such as Saddam to use it's space to bomb Iran and it's naval fleets ,killing hundreds of Iranian pilgrims in so called holy land and lately raping two young pilgrims and ...... ,,what else guys ??? is there anything left they haven't done to Iran and Iranians?
their hostility know no limits ,let me to be FRANK ,these are the true and sworn enemies of my mother land Iran from the genesis tell now wether you like or no , bloods of so many Iranians are on their hands ,just open up your shut eyes and see the truth , instead of taking it out of Israel ,deal with your real enemies ,Israel never ever threat Iran ,they helped iran during 8 years war with Saddam with some weapon supply and bombing Saddam reactors ,IR has been siding with Palestinians for what ? seriously for what ? for them to thank IR by calling Persian gulf with it's fake term or support KSA and Qatar for their campaign against Syria and Yemen ? they don't count Iranian even Muslim ,same exact words you hear from some of these lizard lovers in this forum , yes this is their mentality,this doesn't look friendly to me not at all ,if you call this friends and ally then what's the definition of true hostile ?

seeing this news might be a good indication after all, that those politicians and leader got their heads off their *** finally .you can't play hide and seek with snake who determine to sabotage and destroy you ENOGH IS ENOUGH .

I've been saying this for long time already ,to deal with snake you have to cut it's head ,that's it , Islamic republic has been confronting wrong enemies for 36 years , supporting back stabber Hamas and Palestinians , trying to be friend with those Persian gulf Arab states who funding Saddam war machine with their petro dollars ,KSA and Kuwait alone funded 100 billion dollar for Saddam war machine back to 80's ,the bloody 8 years war in one hand Iranian with crippling sanctions and other hand Saddam with world support and above all those Lizard lovers at bottom of Persian gulf.

they want to change the historical term of Persian gulf by bribing the whole world ,wanna take 3 Iranian islands ,funding whoever shows a slightest opposition against Iran,letting Iranian enemies such as Saddam to use it's space to bomb Iran and it's naval fleets ,killing hundreds of Iranian pilgrims in so called holy land and lately raping two young pilgrims and ...... ,,what else guys ??? is there anything left they haven't done to Iran and Iranians?
their hostility know no limits ,let me to be FRANK ,these are the true and sworn enemies of my mother land Iran from the genesis tell now wether you like or no , bloods of so many Iranians are on their hands ,just open up your shut eyes and see the truth , instead of taking it out of Israel ,deal with your real enemies ,Israel never ever threat Iran ,they helped iran during 8 years war with Saddam with some weapon supply and bombing Saddam reactors ,IR has been siding with Palestinians for what ? seriously for what ? for them to thank IR by calling Persian gulf with it's fake term or support KSA and Qatar for their campaign against Syria and Yemen ? they don't count Iranian even Muslim ,same exact words you hear from some of these lizard lovers in this forum , yes this is their mentality,this doesn't look friendly to me not at all ,if you call this friends and ally then what's the definition of true hostile ?

seeing this news might be a good indication after all, that those politicians and leader got their heads off their *** finally .you can't play hide and seek with snake who determine to sabotage and destroy you ENOGH IS ENOUGH .
Akhoonds are cut from the same cloth as these African Muslims across the Persian Gulf. They believe in the same "tazi nameh" and worship the same Arab god. Until akhoonds rule our country, the situation will be the same. Look at what our so called nationalist countrymen say on this forum (people like Haman, Kollang, Yavar etc...). They're more arab than the Tazi lizard eaters they supposedly are fighting.

I tend to agree with @New
Things won't get better any time soon.

Edit: although this shia-sunni fight between akhoonds and wahabis of saudi is burning a lot of Arab countries. That I enjoy of course.

Huh, F-22P is defensive platforms, we don't have superior destroyers.

What are you smoking??? Pakistan is not involved in this matter.

Arabs vs Iran fighting forever
Spect_Sunni_Shia_SE.jpg

Same noses and same turbans.
Why have changed the colour and beard? They both are old

LOL, yeah sure :lol:
We cant get enough of these people .

remember some month ago we had a discussion about USN vs. IRIN in case of a US invasion ? I argued Iran can defend itself and you said no , we can't hold them off for long ? you see that was a discussion . you brought FACTS , i brought some of my own .

but seriously , this is one true comedy .

We cant get enough of these people .

remember some month ago we had a discussion about USN vs. IRIN in case of a US invasion ? I argued Iran can defend itself and you said no , we can't hold them off for long ? you see that was a discussion . you brought FACTS , i brought some of my own .

but seriously , this is one true comedy .
Yeah, their level of discussion is directly proportional to their intelligence level(an algae), and information level(a sousmar in sahra) ;) Don't expect more from them ;)

@rmi5 & @haman10
The USA was being pressurized by Usrael but the US national's were deadly against any more war's. The US had to pull out all her forces and leave the bases it had massed to become the policeman of the world. This meant the withdrawal from Arab bases is not liked by those who have been keen to have an other war in the ME. Now they had to fall back on a contingency plan and make two policemen so that they can fight together. So the first thing is to try and defuse the tension but unfortunately both are not on the negotiation table. The deployment of destroyers or frigates what ever the two sides think of them as might not be a good move as this might increase the level of distrust. The only way was to enter into the UN TASK FORCE made to protect against piracy in the Indian Ocean and Somalian Coast.

Dear Irani fellows you don;t have hightech navy because having some homemade missiles cant make a naval platform hi fi it's a bitter truth u should accept. But I admire Irani courage (whether I like ur animosity towards Wahabis/Sunnis it's another discussion) however this spirit instead to be used for well being of Muslim Ummah is being diverted towards conflict with other sects. That's what enemies of Muslim world want , please open your eyes and open hearts and minds for other Muslims instead of making agreements with west. Suppose just for once what a Muslim united block along with China in Asean region can do. Similarly I appeal not try to disgrace Pak in your hate messages to Saudis.

this is same exact words that IR medias were saying to people for 36 years ,not only saying but even proved in action ,helping and supporting Palestinians against Israel and shutting eyes on the sabotage works of those evil arab stats etc....... in name of a united Muslim nation ,for what ??? seriously for what ? for what price? Iranian nation suffered severed sanction and lost so many investors for cause of those actions their life got so much harder and harder and suffered a lot and paid high price for wrong diplomacy,and what Iran got in return ? backstabbing and more backstabbing ? only a foolish person who has no sanity at all will follow and continue the same exact of failing path again ,friend ship and muslim loving concept as you mention must be bilateral ,it cannot be one way .

The commander(Rear Admiral Habibollah Sayyari) said that the 34th Fleet is sent on a mission “to provide [safety for] Iran’s shipping lines and protect the Islamic Republic of Iran’s interests in the high seas.”

Sayyari said that the flotilla also seeks to ensure safety for the vessels against pirates.

PressTV-Iran Navy sends fleet to Gulf of Aden

@rmi5 & @haman10
The USA was being pressurized by Usrael but the US national's were deadly against any more war's. The US had to pull out all her forces and leave the bases it had massed to become the policeman of the world. This meant the withdrawal from Arab bases is not liked by those who have been keen to have an other war in the ME. Now they had to fall back on a contingency plan and make two policemen so that they can fight together. So the first thing is to try and defuse the tension but unfortunately both are not on the negotiation table. The deployment of destroyers or frigates what ever the two sides think of them as might not be a good move as this might increase the level of distrust. The only way was to enter into the UN TASK FORCE made to protect against piracy in the Indian Ocean and Somalian Coast.

Nah ... you're wrong. US troops are shifting to Chinese seas and pacific ocean, because after shale oil boom, ME will no longer be that much important for US, and China is going to be much more important.
Saudi invasion on Yemen, has many internal reasons for Saudi, and showing it as a war against Iran or such foreign related pretexts, is only a saudi regime propaganda.

Stupid move the may get bombed by Arab Forces

if they engage directly with Iranian vessel, this will lead to more severe crisis in the region. And this will then just not remain with the Iran and Sunni block but other countries too.

Back
Top Bottom