What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

We don't have enough paramilitary force & resource to patrol all mountainous border and also patrol whole province where insurgents supported by your friends Northern Alliance & India are doing terror activities, as we never saw Iran an enemy so no army there and civil govt. and media & NGO and human rights sh!t thing don't let intelligence agencies to do their work.

And not to forget your guards were killed and abducted from your soil - why your guards haven't shot them? Why smugglers are able to smuggle drugs and other things? The answer is simple, border is too long and terrain is difficult to control - simple solution is mine the border.

**** the human rights, there should be no "human rights" when dealing with Taliban or their lackeys.

I wasn't only blaming Pakistan, I'm saying that both countries must install cameras on their borders, if they haven't do so already, and even if they have I don't think if they have automated detection features, which they should have. Anyway, I do agree with you, they shouldn't send conscript on borders (in general, and especially not on this border) and they should shoot the **** out of anyone who crosses the borders.

Strike back?
What do you mean?

He is openly admitting to financing terrorism against Iran in Pakistan. The whole point that @Surenas is arguing about.

When Iran can offered enough food for its own people, then we might talk about taking an action against a country which basically outguns you by every nook and cranny.

Last time you gone to war you bled for 8 years, be careful what you wish for.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-26229217

I welcome this news, and i hope that this warning translates into action.

Iran will be doing the ordinary, poor people of Pakistan a favour by undertaking a military operation in Balochistan and neutralizing various criminal and terrorist sanctuaries that have filled the power vacuum that has been left behind by the absence of any semblance of the Pakistani state and authority within that region.

It is unfortunate that Pakistan has become like a 3rd world congo republic full of roaming bands of terrorists, rebel groups and criminal gangs setting off bombs everywhere, attacking infrastructure, kidnapping people, doing suicide bombings, killing random people etc etc Pakistan is a chaotic place and this chaos should no longer be tolerated.

Strike back?
What do you mean?

Where would you like us to start from? From the Hajj incidents or taking down their fighters or denying them an entry?

**** the human rights, there should be no "human rights" when dealing with Taliban or their lackeys.

I wasn't only blaming Pakistan, I'm saying that both countries must install cameras on their borders, if they haven't do so already, and even if they have I don't think if they have automated detection features, which they should have. Anyway, I do agree with you, they shouldn't send conscript on borders (in general, and especially not on this border) and they should shoot the **** out of anyone who crosses the borders.

He is openly admitting to financing terrorism against Iran in Pakistan. The whole point that @Surenas is arguing about.

Why do we have to carry out such thing when we can slap you in the face directly? :lol:

When Iran can offered enough food for its own people, then we might talk about taking an action against a country which basically outguns you by every nook and cranny.

Your English sucks ***-balls for an American-Saudi. ;)

I wasn't only blaming Pakistan, I'm saying that both countries must install cameras on their border, if they haven't already, and even if they have I don't think if they have automated detection features, which they should have. Anyway, I do agree with you, they shouldn't send conscript on borders (in general, and especially not on this border) and they should shoot the **** out of anyone who crosses the borders.

The situation is very different in Pakistan than Iran. Your govt. have good control over these NGOs and media, it's not the case in Pakistan - Pakistan probably have most anti-state media in the world and Baluch terrorists deliver speeches in UN on human rights and security agencies go to courts for killing terrorists or being held for interrogation.

I don't think you can install cameras on mountains, mining it is far better solution.

Why do we have to carry out such thing when we can slap you in the face directly?

Who's we? I can only see that you went on begging to Pakistan so they could lend you several thousand people because you are unable to fend off some barefoot Houthis with AK-47s! Not to mention Lebanon, Syria, etc... yet you do have the audacity to talk about "slapping us in the face"?!

Iranians dont eat lizards and insects like tazis do, so it is understandable that an inbred lizard eater like you thinks that Iranians might lack food since Arabian lizard is wholly absent from our diets. But what passes for food in Saudi Arabia is considered to be repulsive by Iranians.

Turkmenistan is a future player in Central-Asia, and that is why Iran is looking for greater infrastructural connectedness to it. There is no such thing as 'Arabs'. We have good relations with Iraq, Lebanon, Syrian government. Oman, etc. Only KSA talks loudly.

:lol:

https://defence.pk/threads/saudi-arabia-iran-‘not-eligible’-to-attend-syria-talks.296215/page-3

Syria talks: Iran and Russia angry over invitation withdrawal | World news | theguardian.com

Is that why Saudis failed big time in Yemen?
You should have bought some food for your people instead of wasting it in Yemen. You still can't take the heat in there.

Whether Karzai is in power or not, Afghans hate you guys from their guts. Turkey is not closer to Pakistan; our economic trade with them is vastly higher than what your country trades. Syria was a hindrance, but it didn't affect our relations. That is why Erdogan came to Iran and called Iran his second home.

It did not irk Turkey. They never raised this issue, nor did it in affect our relations with hem.

Turkmenistan is a future player in Central-Asia, and that is why Iran is looking for greater infrastructural connectedness to it. There is no such thing as 'Arabs'. We have good relations with Iraq, Lebanon, Syrian government. Oman, etc. Only KSA talks loudly.

So they came to your country to sell some of their equipment? Good for you, good for them.

Is that why Saudis failed big time in Yemen? Is that why your country can't even secure territories within its own border? Sorry for not being impressed by your military capabilities. Your biggest city is even under threat from the decease called Taliban, which you guys create yourself.

personally i like 9/11.can you start from there.?

What does 9/11 have to do with you? Every time we lashed you out, you did nothing.

By the way, Pakistan rejected Iran's proposal for a joint-operation against Pakistani-based Iranian terrorists.

dear do you known the strategic consequences of this for Pakistan, secondly do Iranian authority have any pice of information about the where about of their border guard's in Balochistan.

Iranians dont eat lizards and insects like tazis do, so it is understandable that an inbred lizard eater like you thinks that Iranians might lack food since Arabian lizard is wholly absent from our diets. But what passes for food in Saudi Arabia is considered to be repulsive by Iranians.

Yes, you're starving.

Half of Iranians Lack Adequate Money for Food, Shelter
Iran sanctions now causing food insecurity, mass suffering | Glenn Greenwald | Comment is free | theguardian.com

I love Yazid-Khalifa (in a non-homosexual way) he always brightens my day with his hilarious posts. I now need to take off before I overdose. Bai-Bai everyone

Who's we? I can only see that you went on begging to Pakistan so they could lend you several thousand people because you are unable to fend off some barefoot Houthis with AK-47s! Not to mention Lebanon, Syria, etc... yet you do have the audacity to talk about "slapping us in the face"?!

:lol: That isn't what your mother said.

We don't send our kids to clear up the minefields for our army unlike what your leaders instructed their people to do so.

Next .....

The world's first modern suicide bomber was an Iranian. I'm sure Al-Qaida is so grateful for this inspiration.

Nice try suicide bomber. We have enough to eat in Iran, Iranian cuisine is among the most famous in the world, just google it yourself.

Again nice try, Iran is not wanting to take on Pakistan, that is utter rubbish. We are after a terrorist group that uses Pakistani territory.

Nice try? When did the first come off anyway? Are you nuts? :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom