What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

All this nationalistic nonsense aside, I have one legitimate question: "How can Pakistan guarantee the safety of Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline if it doesn't have proper control over its border?" Why don't Pakistan shoot anyone that crosses its border? There are no border disputes with Pakistan and borders are properly marked. There will be no "misunderstandings" if they shoot suspicious individuals that cross their border and don't pay attention to warnings.

Ahriman,in some cases even the politicians have no choice but to give up money;)

Yes, and that is when pigs start flying ;)

I don't know why we're even discussing this.

Whether or not Iranian soldiers cross into pakistani territory or not, nobody will know. It's a free for all on the Pakistani side. Anybody can come and go.

27 pages of "I will nuke this and that" when they can't even know who's going in and out. I'll bet everything I have that there have been hundreds of border violations from the Iranian side and except the odd occasion, it has gone largely unnoticed by Islamabad.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-middle-east-26229217

I welcome this news, and i hope that this warning translates into action.

Iran will be doing the ordinary, poor people of Pakistan a favour by undertaking a military operation in Balochistan and neutralizing various criminal and terrorist sanctuaries that have filled the power vacuum that has been left behind by the absence of any semblance of the Pakistani state and authority within that region.

It is unfortunate that Pakistan has become like a 3rd world congo republic full of roaming bands of terrorists, rebel groups and criminal gangs setting off bombs everywhere, attacking infrastructure, kidnapping people, doing suicide bombings, killing random people etc etc Pakistan is a chaotic place and this chaos should no longer be tolerated.

Whether or not Iranian soldiers cross into pakistani territory or not, nobody will know. It's a free for all on the Pakistani side. Anybody can come and go.

27 pages of "I will nuke this and that" when they can't even know who's going in and out. I'll bet everything I have that there have been hundreds of border violations from the Iranian side and except the odd occasion, it has gone largely unnoticed by Islamabad.

You know this is the 21st century! Cameras must be installed on these sensitive and terrorist prone areas, I know its a long border but installing cameras wouldn't cost more than few million dollars. There are Intelligent Video Analytic software that could detect border violation and aid the border guards in catching the violators.

All this nationalistic nonsense aside, I have one legitimate question: "How can Pakistan guarantee the safety of Iran-Pakistan gas pipeline if it doesn't have proper control over its border?" Why don't Pakistan shoot anyone that crosses its border? There are no border disputes with Pakistan and borders are properly marked. There will be no "misunderstandings" if they shoot suspicious individuals that cross their border and don't pay attention to warnings.

We don't have enough paramilitary force & resource to patrol all mountainous border and also patrol whole province where insurgents supported by your friends Northern Alliance & India are doing terror activities, as we never saw Iran an enemy so no army there and civil govt. and media & NGO and human rights sh!t thing don't let intelligence agencies to do their work.

And not to forget your guards were killed and abducted from your soil - why your guards haven't shot them? Why smugglers are able to smuggle drugs and other things? The answer is simple, border is too long and terrain is difficult to control - simple solution is mine the border.

Last edited:
We don't have enough paramilitary force & resource to patrol all mountainous border and also patrol whole province where insurgents supported by your friends Northern Alliance & India are doing terror activities, as we never saw Iran an enemy so no army there and civil govt. and media & NGO and human rights sh!t thing don't let intelligence agencies to do their work.

And not to forget your guards were killed and abducted from soil - why your guards haven't shot them? Why smugglers are able to smuggle drugs and other things? The answer is simple, border is too long and terrain is difficult to control - simple solution is mine the border.
ding ding ding
we have a winner

Mining the motha fucking shit out of every square inch of the border is the only solution.

Karzai will be in the US the next day after he steps down, Turkey is still closer to Pakistan under every form of government than Iran. Also Iran's support for Armenia irks Turkey because your borders allow Armenia room to breathe or else Azeris would have gotten back their land already. Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia so who cares about that state, Turkmenistan fine but Turkmens are not big players, meanwhile the Arabs may be hinting at playing nice but until KSA and Iran make up nothing will change. KSA is the big player in the GCC and lords over the little emirates.

He also forgot Pak training the Tajik,Turkmen militarise ..

Pak-Turkmen military relations .. A few links.. :

Military College of Signals

Turkmenistan Force Structure - Flags, Maps, Economy, History, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System
Turkmenistan Embassy in Pakistan

Pakistan Military Academy: April 2013
Pakistan Military Academy: April 2013

Turkmenistan Force Structure - Flags, Maps, Economy, History, Climate, Natural Resources, Current Issues, International Agreements, Population, Social Statistics, Political System

ISPR abt Turkmen cadets at PMA:

Welcome to ISPR

Pakistan Army capable to face any challenge: COAS Kayani - thenews.com.pk

Want info of Tajikistan,etc aswell?

Im sure Iran is a free for all as well. Your conscripts..."guarding" borders, surrendering so easily gave Taliban and other rat groups a very loud and welcome message. That is, there is no one stopping them if exit from pak to Iran becomes one of their desperate resorts when a massive military operation starts.

So feel free to blame self as well. Your country is like a hidden treasure island for the T-virus. I'll keep this page bookmarked when your govt. becomes incapable of handling the situation. Scapegoat, keep the word as it is, don't make it ScapeElephant.

Iranian Brothers are always welcome to visit. However, if they come with hostile intentions it may complicate the situation. We should help Iran to rescue their people and the two countries should cooperate and have Joint Strategy against the "Separatist Terrorist " because they are the enemy of both the countries.

History has proven that the Iranians will respond with nothing. Whenever we DID strike back at them, we saw nothing.

Iran should just stay out of Afghanistan, Pakistan has no problems with Iran today but if Iran aligns with India in Afghanistan then Iran will fail like in the 90s. Economic help fine but try and encircle Pakistan and we all know what happened last time.

I don't think if any country can dictate others whom they can and cannot have relation with, especially with their neighbors, Iran must maintain good relations with all countries in the region, especially with the countries that will benefit it the most.

I don't see any Iranian to come here on this forum and tell you whom you can and cannot have relation with. We do what we must to preserve our national interest.

In regards to Afghanistan, it depends on how you define failure, Iran might have failed, but Pakistan took the beating, because those aids that Pakistan used to give to Taliban and apparently still does have contributed to destabilization of Pakistan itself. This is why we are here today discussing "this", because you do believe that Pakistan have a valid reason that prevents it from being able to control its borders properly and you are excusing Pakistan from not acting against terrorists because you believe that Pakistan itself is a victim of terrorism, this is a fact that I do sympathize with. Especially since I know a very close Pakistani friend who has lost his father and all his uncles that were in the police force, yet he went on and became a police himself. But know that I do understand the situation fairly well, and I think lack of mechanism for proper policies have contributed to these problems.

By the way, Pakistan rejected Iran's proposal for a joint-operation against Pakistani-based Iranian terrorists.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom