What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Karzai will be in the US the next day after he steps down, Turkey is still closer to Pakistan under every form of government than Iran.

Whether Karzai is in power or not, Afghans hate you guys from their guts. Turkey is not closer to Pakistan; our economic trade with them is vastly higher than what your country trades. Syria was a hindrance, but it didn't affect our relations. That is why Erdogan came to Iran and called Iran his second home.

Also Iran's support for Armenia irks Turkey because your borders allow Armenia room to breathe or else Azeris would have gotten back their land already.

It did not irk Turkey. They never raised this issue, nor did it in affect our relations with hem.

Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia so who cares about that state, Turkmenistan fine but Turkmens are not big players, meanwhile the Arabs may be hinting at playing nice but until KSA and Iran make up nothing will change. KSA is the big player in the GCC and lords over the little emirates.

Turkmenistan is a future player in Central-Asia, and that is why Iran is looking for greater infrastructural connectedness to it. There is no such thing as 'Arabs'. We have good relations with Iraq, Lebanon, Syrian government. Oman, etc. Only KSA talks loudly.

Erdogan is not happy with Iran on Syria. You are the one who is being delusional. Erdogan came to Pakistan few months back and we agreed to buy weapons from each other. We will sell Drones, Mushak, and hopefully JF-17 and in return we will get T-129 and Ships.

So they came to your country to sell some of their equipment? Good for you, good for them.

Now the major powers who have always remained with Pakistan since its existence are Arabs and China. We Train Saudi Forces, supply them weapons and our fighter pilots can be found in UAE and Bahrain Air Forces. Even our former Intelligence Chief became prime chief of UAE intelligence. As for China, it will always be with Pakistan due to our border and India. The fact that we let them access to Gwadar Port means a potential Naval Base in making.

Is that why Saudis failed big time in Yemen? Is that why your country can't even secure territories within its own border? Sorry for not being impressed by your military capabilities. Your biggest city is even under threat from the decease called Taliban, which you guys create yourself.

Whether Karzai is in power or not, Afghans hate you guys from their guts. Turkey is not closer to Pakistan; our economic trade with them vastly higher than what your country trades. Syria was a hindrance, but it didn't affect our relations. That is why Erdogan came to Iran and called it's second home.

It did not irk Turkey. They never raised this issue, nor did it in affect our relations with hem.

Turkmenistan is a future player in Central-Asia, and that is why Iran is looking for greater infrastructural connectedness to it. There is no such thing as 'Arabs'. We have good relations with Iraq, Lebanon, Syrian government. Oman, etc. Only KSA talks loudly.

Most of the Afghan government is full of non Pashtuns the Pashtuns are marginalized. They are Pakistan's best weapon in Afghanistan. Erdogan has called Pakistan his second home many times as well he does that wherever he goes lol. Trade is one thing but Turks and Pakistan government relations trump Turkish Iranian relations, it is a shame because your mullahs ruined relations with many countries. Of course it did the whole purpose of them closing their borders with Armenia was to squeeze them but you gave the Armenians a route either way Azeris problems are considered Turkish problems and Azeri find Iran as a problem.

Most of the Afghan government is full of non Pashtuns the Pashtuns are marginalized. They are Pakistan's best weapon in Afghanistan. Erdogan has called Pakistan his second home many times as well he does that wherever he goes lol. Trade is one thing but Turks and Pakistan government relations trump Turkish Iranian relations.

So Iran has economic relations with Turkey that precedes your economic relations with them, and you still want to claim that Turkey is closer to Pakistan? Iran and Turkey even established a high cooperation council. We are not encircled by them, as someone here claimed.

Is that why Saudis failed big time in Yemen? Is that why your country can't even secure territories within its own border? Sorry for not being impressed by your military capabilities. Your biggest city is even under threat from the decease called Taliban, which you guys create yourself.

LOL it doesn't matter what you think Government of Iran is welcome to try an invasion it will end badly but a joint op will be a success. :)

So Iran has economic relations with Turkey that precedes your economic relations with them, and you still want to claim that Turkey is closer to Pakistan? Iran and Turkey even established a high cooperation council. We are not encircled by them, as someone here claimed.

Idk about encircled but Turkey would never side with Iran over Pakistan. It would sit out or support Pakistan over you guys any day.

Turks will always side with Pakistan over Iran.

I don't see any conflict that would involve Turkey.
Anyway, I don't think Turkey would simply take Pakistan's side, which has a trade volume of $690mn to a mere $1bn over Iran which has a $22bn trade with. Not to mention Iran's 1/3 Azeri population. Turks are generally not very religious and instead think logically. So I wouldn't count on them taking my side because they share the same version of Islam either. Kurds are also an important factor, Turkey needs Iran to contain them, etc... etc... Nonetheless, I don't see any conflict involving Turkey whatsoever.

Trade volume is very important. This is how sanctions are screwing Iran, U.S. is simply saying: You choose, Me or Iran? Look at my buying power then look at Iran's, look at my potential then look at Iran's, etc...

LOL it doesn't matter what you think Government of Iran is welcome to try an invasion it will end badly but a joint op will be a success.

An invasion is not needed. Your country is already being invaded anyway.

Idk about encircled but Turkey would never side with Iran over Pakistan. It would sit out or support Pakistan over you guys any day.

Who ever claimed Turkey would side with Iran? Its interests in Iran far exceeds their interests in your country. They will never choose Pakistan's side. They aren't foolish.

I don't see any conflict that would involve Turkey.
Anyway, I don't think Turkey would simply take Pakistan's side, which has a trade volume of $690mn to a mere $1bn over Iran which has a $22bn trade with. Not to mention Iran's 1/3 Azeri population. Turks are generally not very religious and instead think logically. So I wouldn't count on them taking my side because they share the same version of Islam either. Kurds are also an important factor, Turkey needs Iran to contain them, etc... etc... Nonetheless, I don't see any conflict involving Turkey whatsoever.

Trade volume is very important. This is how sanctions are screwing Iran, U.S. is simply saying: You choose, Me or Iran? Look at my buying power then look at Iran's, look at my potential then look at Iran's, etc...
Not evrything is about money,but there will not be any conflict between Pakistan and Iran.

Who ever claimed Turkey would side with Iran? Its interests in Iran far exceeds their interests in your country. They will never choose Pakistan's side. They aren't foolish.

Really go look up Pakistani and Turkish relations even changes in government never hurt relations. Meanwhile Iranian government is just rebuilding trust with Turkish government.

Also azeri relations with Iran would effect Turkish decision. Azeris also have great relation with Pakistan especially militarily.

we can nuke the crap out of iran within 5 hours , thats all it will take to take the wind out of the harami mullah regime of iran ... the world powers will not care .. so the turds in tehran better tread carefully here

Pakistan is not invaded they are some mountainous areas which are full of rebels but the cities are fine your bull shit about Karachi is just that, Taliban may be involved in drug running but they do not control the city and their members are getting both by cops and by other gangs lol.

Besides the Taiban pakistan is fighting is its own Pakistani people who are bat shit crazy not outsiders.

Back
Top Bottom