What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

I'm not in favor of such action, Iran should instead establish a buffer zone on its border with Pakistan and shoot anyone who tries to cross the border, I would highly encourage Pakistan to do the same.

Please somebody explain why Pakistanis are angry about this issue ???

Because that region is as troublesome for us as is for Iran. Our issue is the independence movement and for Iran its the Sunni groups who claim they are being mistreated.

More on a personal level, Iran has allowed Indians to take over Chahbahar port to access Afghanistan and to build a future military base. We see this as a way to destabilize our Baloch and Pukthun regions even further.

Looking at Iran's relations with the globe, getting angry should really be no surprise.

I'm not in favor of such action, Iran should instead establish a buffer zone on its border with Pakistan and shoot anyone who tries to cross the border, I would highly encourage Pakistan to do the same.

I don't agree. Its time for Iran to declare Pakistan under Nawaz Sharif an enemy state. We must increase our cooperation with India in the region as a result. Encircle them on all sides.

I don't agree. Its time for Iran to declare Pakistan under Nawaz Sharif an enemy state. We must increase our cooperation with India in the region as a result. Encircle them on all sides.

You are already being encircled. Arabs in the South, Turkey in the West, Pakistan in the East from its border and Afghanistan from Pukhtuns

Azizam akhe in che komaki be ma khahad kard?

You are already being encircled. Arabs in the South, Turkey in the West, Pakistan in the East from its border and Afghanistan from Pukhtuns

You are being delusional if you think that we are encircled. Iraq is our friend under Maliki, Turkey under Erdogan recently visited Iran and signed new bilateral agreements, Afghanistan under Karzai is friendly towards Iran as well, the same counts for Armenia, Turkmenistan, etc. Even those small Emirate states on the other side of the Persian Gulf have recently hinted towards renewed relations. Our economic relations with all these states are quite good, in the framework of all sanctions.

You on the other hand are facing enemies from all sides. Even from the inside, since your biggest city Karachi is even under the threat of being take over by Taliban.

You are already being encircled. Arabs in the South, Turkey in the West, Pakistan in the East from its border and from Pukhtun Afghanistan.

Turkey is our friend and brother (we might disagree on some issues but we do enjoy very good trade and cultural relations).
We have good trade relations with Arabs with exception of one or two, I would worry about my own country if I were you, because apparently one of the most powerful militaries on earth can't control parts of its territory and that is disgraceful (this is of course what you claim, but I find that very hard to believe personally, I think Pakistanis simply close their eyes and let it slip).

Azizam akhe in che komaki be ma khahad kard?

We must isolate them from the region, and start a tripe alliance with India-Afghanistan. Thats in our best interest, since Pakistan under Nawaz Sharif is a lackey of the Saudis, who even harbored this failed politician when he was under threat in his own country.

We must isolate them from the region, and start a tripe alliance with India-Afghanistan. Thats in our best interest, since Pakistan under Nawaz Sharif is a lackey of the Saudis, who even harbored this failed politician when he was under threat in his own country.

Nawaz Sharif is a friend to the saudis but the Saudis hold nothing over him he has a lot of investments in their country which is why they are friends but the max they get out of him is a friendly person in government.

Iran should just stay out of Afghanistan, Pakistan has no problems with Iran today but if Iran aligns with India in Afghanistan then Iran will fail like in the 90s. Economic help fine but try and encircle Pakistan and we all know what happened last time.

Turkey is our friend and brother (we might disagree on some issues but we do enjoy very good trade and cultural relations).
We have good trade relations with Arabs with exception of one or two, I would worry about my own country if I were you, because apparently one of the most powerful militaries on earth can't control parts of its territory and that is disgraceful (this is of course what you claim, but I find that very hard to believe personally, I think Pakistanis simply close their eyes and let it slip).

Turks will always side with Pakistan over Iran.

Nawaz Sharif is a friend to the saudis but the Saudis hold nothing over him he has a lot of investments in their country which is why they are friends but the max they get out of him is a friendly person in government.

Of course they have hold many things over him. That is why they are willing to compensate him and buy some of your military equipment.

Iran should just stay out of Afghanistan, Pakistan has no problems with Iran today but if Iran aligns with India in Afghanistan then Iran will fail like in the 90s. Economic help fine but try and encircle Pakistan and we all know what happened last time.

The last time Iran was still recovering from the Iran-Iraq War, underestimated Taliban advances in Afghanistan and did not prioritize it like in Lebanon or Palestina. This time though Iran is determined to keep Pakistani influences in Afghanistan at bay.

That is why it is working with the Indians in Chabahar.

You are being delusional if you think that we are encircled. Iraq is our friend under Maliki, Turkey under Erdogan recently visited Iran and signed new bilateral agreements, Afghanistan under Karzai is friendly towards Iran as well, the same counts for Armenia, Turkmenistan, etc. Even those small Emirate states on the other side of the Persian Gulf have recently hinted towards renewed relations. Our economic relations with all these states are quite good, in the framework of all sanctions.

You on the other hand are facing enemies from all sides. Even from the inside, since your biggest city Karachi is even under the threat of being take over by Taliban.

Karzai will be in the US the next day after he steps down, Turkey is still closer to Pakistan under every form of government than Iran. Also Iran's support for Armenia irks Turkey because your borders allow Armenia room to breathe or else Azeris would have gotten back their land already. Pakistan doesn't even recognize Armenia so who cares about that state, Turkmenistan fine but Turkmens are not big players, meanwhile the Arabs may be hinting at playing nice but until KSA and Iran make up nothing will change. KSA is the big player in the GCC and lords over the little emirates.

You on the other hand are facing enemies from all sides.

Erdogan is not happy with Iran on Syria. You are the one who is being delusional. Erdogan came to Pakistan few months back and we agreed to buy weapons from each other. We will sell Drones, Mushak, and hopefully JF-17 and in return we will get T-129 and Ships.

Just few days ago, Nawaz Sharif and Chief of Army Staff payed a visit to Ankara due Afghanistan. Karzai is nothing but a looser. He can't even protect himself, let alone his country. Do not forget, Afghan Pukhuns. They will be there against any activities in their country. They defeated USSR and NATO so Iran is piece of cake for them.

Our Military has also signed agreements with Azerbaijan. Azerbaijan, Pakistan sign military cooperation agreement

We recently sold Aircrafts to Iraq and our forces will help train them. Pakistan to supply Super Mushak trainer aircraft to Iraq.

Now the major powers who have always remained with Pakistan since its existence are Arabs and China. We Train Saudi Forces, supply them weapons and our fighter pilots can be found in UAE and Bahrain Air Forces. Even our former Intelligence Chief became prime chief of UAE intelligence. As for China, it will always be with Pakistan due to our border and India. The fact that we let them access to Gwadar Port means a potential Naval Base is in making.

Last edited:
Of course they have hold many things over him. That is why they are willing to compensate him and buy some of your military equipment.

The last time Iran was still recovering from the Iran-Iraq War, underestimated Taliban advances in Afghanistan and did not prioritize it like in Lebanon or Palestina. This time though Iran is determined to keep Pakistani influences in Afghanistan at bay.

That is why it is working with the Indians in Chabahar.

The Saudis have not agreed to buy anything yet they are looking to arm their national guard but it is still just talks and besides if they buy those jets it will be because they think it is worth it and not because of some friendship. Saudis turned down Pakistani tanks for the same reason. Oh yeah name what they hold over him?

Yeah and the last time Pakistan was under sanctions from the US over its nuclear program yet it still managed to help Talibs capture 90% of Afghan while your proxies which also got help from India and Russia were stuck in a strip up North. Chabahar port will serve economic interests unless you are planning to let Indians park there militarily it does not threaten Pakistan. Then why has Iran talked to the Taliban recently if they are so determined to keep "Pakistani" influences at bay? The writing is on the wall.

Back
Top Bottom