What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

for me 'Ahrar' is the word ..... if you can understand the philosophical approach or ideology it is pointing

'Hind' is just another word.....

Yes.... they are slowly getting there.
I meant tradition of 'Gazwa Hind' not as one word, sorry for typo.

Last edited:
They ruled over Iran from 1709-38 then Nadir Shah expelled them. Safavids got destroyed by them lol Nadir shah nominally brought it back but he took over himself not soon after.

Hotaki Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Did they rule Azerbaijan? No
Did they rule Mazandaran? No
Did they rule Khouzestan? No
Did they rule Lurestan? No
Did they rule Khurasan? No
As a consequense, Did they rule Iran? obviously No.
PS. the wikipedia map is BS. they almost didn't rule anywhere outside Isfahan. just when nadir shah chased them, they temporarily, maybe just for a couple of days, captured some of these cities in the map and immediately got defeated. BTW, Nadir did gave the rule to Safavids, but people asked him in Mughan to be the king, and he accepted it with some conditions. Anyway, Nadir Shah crushed them and their supporters later and even chased them to Karnal. Battle of Karnal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia which obviously was more than enough for revenge.

The region of Balochistan in Pakistan is a Iranic speaking region and the Baloch are also Iranic people. It only became a part of Pakistan thanks to British occupation. Just saying :whistle:
If they really did, why would they be kidnapping eachother's people back n fourth?

Pakistan should propose a joint operation with Iran. You can't always hide behind the "non state actor" excuse.

People from Indian Punjab also speak the same language of the Pakistani Punjab. So should we get the whole Punjab?? lol

The region of Balochistan in Pakistan is a Iranic speaking region and the Baloch are also Iranic people. It only became a part of Pakistan thanks to British occupation. Just saying :whistle:

and people in sindh also speak the language of people of gujrat and rajastan and people in azad kashmir also speak the same language as of jammu kashmir.... and the borderline was drawn by british right? so we should get that as well???

A pakistani citizen wants an Iranian source to confirm what Pakistani source is saying.. Kind of ironic.. :)
because unlike yr kind i like to do a little research and like to go deep into it in order to understand things.
The information i shared here is also true and happened before yr eyes in this forum. Use google to view a thread titled Iran slams Pakistan.

because unlike yr kind i like to do a little research and like to go deep into it in order to understand things.
The information i shared here is also true and happened before yr eyes in this forum. Use google to view a thread titled Iran slams Pakistan.

I am not disputing your need to do that.. But its ironical that the media is Pakistan has become so untrustworthy for you that you are seeking validation from a foreign news service.

I am not disputing your need to do that.. But its ironical that the media is Pakistan has become so untrustworthy for you that you are seeking validation from a foreign news service.
not foreign service but rather im just trying to understand a situation in her real scenario. eg the indian source quotes irani minister saying this so its always more better to view irani media specially press tv to know what exactly he said and what they want message to give.

Yr media is also no where credible as it adds its own words into a statement in order to gain their own objectives. Thats why i dont really buy much into what yr, western or any other media says rather its always better to conform a statement from the person who said it or whose close to it. In this case its irani media as its largely state controlled like yrs.

There was relative calm for at least two years in Iran-Pakistan border there were even some activities to build pipeline across. Since, Nawaz came to power things started to heating up. Is that co incidence or just because of some external, more precisely Saudi, instigation?

Pakistan has nothing to gain from attack on Iran or Iranian border guards. It is Saudis who are hell bent spreading Shia sunni strife.

From a strategic and long term prospective, Pakistan is in difficult BUT in unique position to hold hands of both Iran and Saudis and asked them to come to terms of shared lead and responsibility of future. That is where Pakistan can maximize benefits for all. That prospect will also allow Pakistan to concentrate on internal and issues in eastern border.

ایران کے وزیر داخلہ عبد الرضا رحمان نے کہا ہے کہ اگر پاکستان نے ایرانی سکیورٹی محافظین کو رہا کرانے کےلیے کچھ نہ کیا تو ایران پاکستان میں اپنی فوجی بھیج کر ان کو رہا کرانے کا حق محفوظ رکھتا ہے۔

انھوں نے کہا پہلے تو ایران ان محافظین کی رہائی کے لیے پاکستان وفد بھیجےگا لیکن اگر انھوں نے ایسا نہ کیا تو وہ اپنی فورسز کو پاکستان میں بھیج کر اپنےسرحدی محافظین رہا کرانے کا حق محفوظ رکھتا ہے۔

تقریباً دس روز پہلے ایرانی سنی گروپ جیش العدل نامی تنظیم نے پانچ ایرانی سکیورٹی گارڈ کو اغوا کر لیا تھا۔ یہ گروپ ایران کے صوبے سیستان اور بلوچستان میں سرگرم ہے۔

پاکستان کا اِس معاملے پر ردعمل معلوم کرنے کے لیے جب دفتر خارجہ کی ترجمان تسنیم اسلم سے رابطہ کیا گیا تو اُنھوں نے بتایا کہ ایرانی وزیر داخلہ کے بیان کی تصدیق متعلقہ حکام سے کی گئی ہے اور جب باقاعدہ یہ بیان پاکستان کو موصول ہوگا تو سرکاری طور پر پاکستان کوئی رد عمل جاری کرئے گا۔

العریبہ نیوز چینل نےگزشتہ روز مغوی محافظین کی ایک ویڈیو نشر کی ہے جس میں ایک ایرانی محافظ یہ کہتے ہوئے سنا گیا ہے کہ وہ خیریت سے ہیں اور ایران کو جیش العدل کے مطالبوں پر غور کرنا چاہیے۔

ایک ایرانی اہلکار نے کہا ہے کہ اس سے پہلے جب ایسے واقعات ہوئے تو پاکستان نے مثبت انداز میں مدد کی ہے۔

خیال رہے کہ جیش العدل کا قیام 2012 میں عمل میں آیا تھا اور یہ گروپ گذشتہ برس اکتوبر میں اس وقت خبروں میں رہا تھا جب اس نے 14 ایرانی فوجیوں کو ایک کارروائی میں ہلاک کر دیا تھا۔

ان ہلاکتوں کے جواب میں ایرانی حکام نے 16 افراد کو پھانسی دی تھی جن کا تعلق سنی شدت پسند تنظیموں سے بتایا جاتا تھا۔

ایران نے پیر کے روز تہران میں پاکستانی سفیر کو طلب کر کے اس واقعے پر احتجاج کیا ہے۔

‮پاکستان‬ - ‭BBC Urdu‬ - ‮ایران کی پاکستانی سرحد کے اندر کارروائی کی دھمکی‬

Iran should manage their own borders 1st & than issue these kinda threatening statements, this is not the 1st time these highly trained border guards have been kidnapped, taken hostage (as claimed by iran), which clearly sends a message that these guards are not well trained or equipped to manage their posts.. instead of issuing these kinda statements they should silently work with authorities to secure the release of these highly trained border guards... :coffee:

Maurya Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maurya_Dynasty_in_265_BCE.jpg

Whole of Eastern Iran under the Indian Mauryan empire. Fact.

This map made in recent times, has long being considered fake and untrue. Stop trolling with made up maps and wikipedia links.

Back
Top Bottom