What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

This is what i call engineered setup. disgraced xCJ was restored by Zardari and later his employment contract was renewed by very same Zardari.
Demoralizing the security forces, is surely spear headed by foreign supported media, but army will not say no to orders.

It was because, Pakistan's foreign office used to work for Pakistan but Zardari appointed Bashir brothers were Indian resources, and remember, what ever is resource of India, is resource of Iran and US.
Musharraf was forced to vacate his seat for Zardari by ImRAWn Khan.... do you see the engineered setup?
Now when you hear, invasion statements from the owners of engineered setup, than i would just take it with pinch of salt.
You shall know, Iran resorted to media, instead of sharing intelligence because they know they are running drama and afraid of getting exposed.

Our politician sacrifice their national interest on " safarshi tola". Its unfortunate but its fact.

Our politician sacrifice their national interest on " safarshi tola". Its unfortunate but its fact.

They are not our politicians, they are foreign agents and making fool of public.
If army do not come in action and expose these agents, than we have no chance.
Kiyani would have handled Sharif and Zardari well, but young generation was blindly following ImRAWn Khan, who was simply working for the same evil.

lets go for joint military operation against these rats.... good neighbors do not fight ...

Why would I worry about Pakistan when Pakistanis themselves can't do anything about it. It's easy to talk but hard to walk that talk. You pray that the current muzzakarat with TTP produce some positive results.
I thing we are here for talk not walk when time will come we know walk ways as well. Regarding your pray about muzakrat don't take them so seriously. As pakistani I assure you nothing will happen. As far as I know about pakistan army they can't let them get away so easily. its our politicians who want them to surrender in front of these thugs. And then make fun of them in whole world. But will not happen. You should think about kashmir instead of pakistan and ttp. Back on topic Iran is a friendly state and we can solve our problems.

FYI, Pakistan intelligence have solid proof of Indian running fake Islamist groups.
The proof was mildly shared with past regime, and as a result Pasha was retired.

Ahrar ul Hind .... new group and only God knows how many more ...

Many of them do, have you conducted research otherwise? Go look at the numerous threads and the posts on there.

Yes I do "realise", but there is a clear line between that and delusional predictions of a country cracking. Many countries have been through similar and even worse and yet remained united, least of all us. Of course we hate the terrorists, but like you said they are terrorists, and use methods like this to make up for their clear lack of numbers and support. Plenty of nations have them and have dealt with them, at times it has taken years but it has been done.

I couldn't care less and neither can any other Pakistani whether Indians like you wait, but I can assure you, you will be long buried and maybe your children may have to continue to wait for a demise that will never happen. I suggest you concern yourself with problems you can try to solve .e.g Muzaffaranger riots.
I know disintegration talks are delusions and nothing else, and I appreciate the will of the people to stick together in the tough times. The only contention that I have is ... when you go after the terrorists, you won't make difference between who's good for you and who is bad. Promise India just that and we can have a very favorable and cordial relation.

Everyday new groups emerge , seems they have free food, no electrical bill to pay, free gas to roam around and killing people. Seriously , who they are and have so much time to waste......lolzz

We have no food to eat , but still singing glorious past.....

BS. Pashthuns were ruled by Safavids. Some of them revolted against their governor and after that came to Isfahan, and only captured Isfahan, and they almost got defeated immediately by Nadir Shah and his fellow turkic allied tribes.

They ruled over Iran from 1709-38 then Nadir Shah expelled them. Safavids got destroyed by them lol Nadir shah nominally brought it back but he took over himself not soon after.

Hotaki Empire - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Everyday new groups emerge , seems they have free food, no electrical bill to pay, free gas to roam around and killing people. Seriously , who they are and have so much time to waste......lolzz

Well its a corporate world ..... as any new business venture required investment these newly formed organization prove that we are getting a lot of FDIs in this sector

I know disintegration talks are delusions and nothing else, and I appreciate the will of the people to stick together in the tough times. The only contention that I have is ... when you go after the terrorists, you won't make difference between who's good for you and who is bad. Promise India just that and we can have a very favorable and cordial relation.

Well to be honest I hate them all, I do not care for the cause. We had many of them who we thought were fighting for us, turn their guns on Pakistan.

I hope our relations improve as well. Pakistan's internal problems are the focus.

Checkout the name, word 'hind' this is leading to the tradition of 'ghazwa hind' and the idea is malign it!
Same policy they applied to Islam and Taliban... its all going in same direction, with relevant labels.
It proves, Indians and Iranians are at the center stage, of running all the terror activities, they may hire you me, guy next to us.
Hardly any one in Pakistan, know the meaning and spirit of Islam.

Last edited:
Muhammad ibn Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Proof of Ghurid being pashtun is the surname "Suri".

Muhammad Ibn suri was the first ruler of Ghurid kingdom and he belong to the sur tribe of pashtuns from ghor.They exist even now in afghanistan and pakistan

Sur (Pashto: سور‎, literally the color "red"), also known as Suri, Zur and Zuri (Pashto: زوري‎), are a historical Pashtuntribe living primarily in Afghanistan, Pakistan and India.[1][2] They trace their descent to the Ghorids, an Islamic dynasty originating from the Ghor Province of modern-day central Afghanistan. The founder of the Sur Empire in India, Sher Shah Suri, belonged to the Sur tribe. They ruled the Suri Empire from 1540 until they were removed from power in 1556-57 by the Mughal Empire.

Sur (Pashtun tribe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sher shah suri who invaded india under mughal was also from the similar tribe of pashtuns

So it proves the fact that no one from the modern day iran or persian origin has ruled over any part of pakistan or india ever.Please don't spread wrong info and don't take the pride of pashtuns for persians

Checkout the name, word 'hind' this is leading to the traditional word of 'ghazwa hind' and the idea is malign it!
Same policy they applied to Islam and Taliban... its all going in same direction, with relevant labels.
It proves, Indians and Iranians are at the center stage, of running all at the terror activities, they may hire you me guy next to you. Hardly any one in Pakistan, has ever know the meaning and spirit of Islam.

for me 'Ahrar' is the word ..... if you can understand the philosophical approach or ideology it is pointing

'Hind' is just another word.....

Back
Top Bottom