What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Persians ruled Afghanistan more than 1000 years. What are you guys smoking?

There is no difference between Tajik-speaking people and Persian-speaking people? Don't you still get it? Are you really that stupid? Yes you are. Go rape me some tourist.

I knew you were going to go below the belt. Perfectly cheap cop out put for a man losing a debate. I knew your intellectual capability was not beyond that of an 8 year old. I have respect for Iran and Iranians in general and for that reason I will not retaliate with equal measure. Adios.

I knew you were going to go below the belt. Perfectly cheap cop put for a man losing a debate. I knew your intellectual capability was not beyond that of an 8 year old. Adios.

I am not going to teach a ignorant kid on the internet some basic facts. Especially not if that kid thinks that 'Tajik language' is different from 'Persian language'.

Pakistan says detains 11 Iranian Guards on the border| Reuters

There u go babyboy. Not one not 2 but 11 in total. And that to ur rev guards. So how is that for a history lesson. Just because ur mighty iranian news dont tell u dont mean that it didnt happen.

Since then, Iran has targeted terrorists in Pakistan numerous times. And you didn't answer me, how come you can't capture few terrorists who are roaming there? Don't play this "I'm super strong" game with me.

This has now gotten ridiculous, first the US mocked us, then India, then even Iran and Afghanistan, we Pakistanis are all very welcoming of the Ummah but the Ummah shits on our faces everytime, our government should atleast have the balls to give a stern reply.....

Iran has asked Pakistan to step up against these organizations. And thus far, nothing happened from the Pakistani side.

Pakistani FC has been fighting them for a while, there has been no huge op but it is going on smaller scales. Iranian diplomats are supposedly in Pakistan so we will see now won't we?

Since then, Iran has targeted terrorists in Pakistan numerous times. And you didn't answer me, how come you can't capture few terrorists who are roaming there? Don't play this "I'm super strong" game with me.

U didnt even believe me when I told u that had happened and now u come up with another gem of a crap. Who made u the mod. Seriously with ur lvl of IQ and debates that u throw around u should be pink not a mod.
And this is exactly why I want the GOP to tell the iranians to go to hell, he handed u guys the Jund leader and u ungrateful creatures as u are do what, spit in our face. Do all kinds to business with the indians, give them land to screw us. I say the PA once done with the TTP in NW should give a big middle finger to u guys, and put u in ur place for good.

Pakistani members who are planning to nuke Tehran:

those are immature or troll posters plz ignore them

Please also offer your suggestion to solve the situation peacefully, chest thumping only is not going to solve anything.

Agreed and applicable to both sides .... but the question is Iranian and Pakistani authorities are assessing the right cause of the problem ..... border incursion is not the basic problem or the target of these elements

And those who say we should try diplomacy. While we were working on diplomacy, Iran lost 20 of its border guards, not mentioning all those ones who were killed by Rigi thugs.

Diplomacy and action both are required just take Rigi operation as an example ..... but the issue is last time Iranian were serious with the job or should I say with the right job therefore they sit with Pakistani authorities and eliminate Rigi ..... but this time it seems Iranian have made other choice ....

they must understand to their north Afghanistan unstable, to the east Iraq, Syria & Lebanon unstable , to the west Pakistan potentially unstable ..... to the south ...... leave it don't want talk about it. It is the time both Pakistan and Iran need each other more than any other time, greater Balochistan is a threat to both of us, but Zahedan is still active .... not just 20 lives every single life is important

If Pakistan's army can't or is not willing to take actions against them, it's in benefit of both Pakistan and Iran to let Iranians do a brief cross border operation, if they succeed, it will also benefit Pakistan which gets rid of a terrorist group on its soil very easily.

Cross border operation is not a solution my dear friend its trap for both of us with no exit.

This is the point that most Iranians try to make here. Why are Pakistanis getting so angry when Iran threatens to step up against these organizations? Removing them benefit us both.
Removing them do benefit us. Thats what USA tried to tell us for years but instead we bent over and asked Taliban to F us anally. And taliban did by killing our generals. SSP Aslam, and yesterday 23 FC soldiers.

On an average how many Pakistanis pray for the dead Pakistanis on this very forum everyday? Can you even realize what exactly is happening in your own country? forget the minorities .. what do you have to say about terrorists pulling out Shias from the bus and shooting them dead. Do we Indians really have to do anything other than to wait and see how things are going to play out.

Many of them do, have you conducted research otherwise? Go look at the numerous threads and the posts on there.

Yes I do "realise", but there is a clear line between that and delusional predictions of a country cracking. Many countries have been through similar and even worse and yet remained united, least of all us. Of course we hate the terrorists, but like you said they are terrorists, and use methods like this to make up for their clear lack of numbers and support. Plenty of nations have them and have dealt with them, at times it has taken years but it has been done.

I couldn't care less and neither can any other Pakistani whether Indians like you wait, but I can assure you, you will be long buried and maybe your children may have to continue to wait for a demise that will never happen. I suggest you concern yourself with problems you can try to solve .e.g Muzaffaranger riots.

U didnt even believe me when I told u that had happened and now u come up with another gem of a crap. Who made u the mod. Seriously with ur lvl of IQ and debates that u throw around u should be pink not a mod.
And this is exactly why I want the GOP to tell the iranians to go to hell, he handed u guys the Jund leader and u ungrateful creatures as u are do what, spit in our face. Do all kinds to business with the indians, give them land to screw us. I say the PA once done with the TTP in NW should give a big middle finger to u guys, and put u in ur place for good.

Come back to me after you learned to talk like a decent and mature human being and you will have your answer. ;)

Nothing more expected from someone who cheers on death of few Iranian workers and engineers.

Come back to me after you learned to talk like a decent and mature human being and you will have your answer. ;)

Nothing more expected from someone who cheers on death of few Iranian workers and engineers.
I dont need to come back to a stupid clown like u for anything.

Pakistani armed forces lately avoid touching Baluchistan issue, because GeoTV/ExCJ has highlight this issue at extreme point and now security forces are totally demoralized.

This is what i call engineered setup. disgraced xCJ was restored by Zardari and later his employment contract was renewed by very same Zardari.
Demoralizing the security forces, is surely spear headed by foreign supported media, but army will not say no to orders.

During Musharraf tenure hardly any complaint recorded from Iranian govt.

It was because, Pakistan's foreign office used to work for Pakistan, but Zardari appointed Bashir brothers were Indian resources, and remember, what ever is resource of India, is resource of Iran and US.
Musharraf was forced to vacate his seat for Zardari by ImRAWn Khan.... do you see the engineered setup?
Now when you hear, invasion statements from the owners of engineered setup, than i would just take it with pinch of salt.
You shall know, Iran resorted to media, instead of sharing intelligence because they know they are running drama and afraid of getting exposed.
While, Zardari being around we lost every thing.... remember the early warning birds? and now looming war on all borders!
FYI, Pakistan intelligence have solid proof of Indian running fake Islamist groups.
The proof was mildly shared with past regime, and as a result Pasha was retired.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom