What's new

Iran says may send forces into Pak territory

Muhammad ibn Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Proof of Ghurid being pashtun is the surname "Suri".

Muhammad Ibn suri was the first ruler of Ghurid kingdom and he belong to the sur tribe of pashtuns from ghor.They exist even now in afghanistan and pakistan

Sur (Pashtun tribe) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Sher shah suri who invaded india under mughal was also from the similar tribe of pashtuns

So it proves the fact that no one from the modern day iran or persian origin has ruled over any part of pakistan or india ever.Please don't spread wrong info and don't take the pride of pashtuns for persians

Just one correction there. Sher Shah Suri was an Indian Pashtun/Pathan, born and brought up in Bihar, India.

Sher Shah Suri - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

This map made in recent times, has long being considered fake and untrue. Stop trolling with made up maps and wikipedia links.

Nothing has been proven wrong. All maps of the Mauryan empire show the same thing.

Here is the map of the Mauryan empire from a Neutral source.

ashoka- University of Colombia.

joppen.jpg

Just one correction there. Sher Shah Suri was an Indian Pashtun/Pathan, born and brought up in Bihar, India.

Nothing has been proven wrong. All maps of the Mauryan empire show the same thing.

Is this really topic of this thread? Aren't these indians hijacking the discussion here?

not foreign service but rather im just trying to understand a situation in her real scenario. eg the indian source quotes irani minister saying this so its always more better to view irani media specially press tv to know what exactly he said and what they want message to give.

Yr media is also no where credible as it adds its own words into a statement in order to gain their own objectives. Thats why i dont really buy much into what yr, western or any other media says rather its always better to conform a statement from the person who said it or whose close to it. In this case its irani media as its largely state controlled like yrs.

Here you go dude.. Enjoy

Mehr News Agency - Iran would not wait for action by Pakistan

Exactly the point. He doesn't seem to understand that every Persian or Tajik speaking person is not an Iranian. That way Nader Shah should have belonged to Turkey or Turkmenistan.
nadir is already belongs to both turkmenistan and iran how long do you think these countries were apart after safavids we turkmens play very impotent role to reunify iran both during nader shah and agha mohammad khan era

nadir is already belongs to both turkmenistan and iran how long do you think these countries were apart after safavids we turkmens play very impotent role to reunify iran both during nader shah and agha mohammad khan era

Look , he was an Iranian Turk as far as I am concerned. Yes he was ethnically Turkmen though. This is what the Iranians here are saying too. Sort it out with them. I am tired of this topic.

Since then, Iran has targeted terrorists in Pakistan numerous times. And you didn't answer me, how come you can't capture few terrorists who are roaming there? Don't play this "I'm super strong" game with me.
Hey take ur pathetic iranian false pride in ur pathetic land. U r just so thankless creatures, that Pakistan did everything to help Iran and its security forces, captured Rigi, handed over so many terrorists, gave u intelligence and did join ops. The world abandoned and isolated Iran, yet Pakistanis stood by you. If when US was about to attack Iran, Ur monkey face Ahmadinejad came to Pakistan and stood by Zardari, and we Pakistanis told to world, an attack on Iran would be an attack on Pakistan, in a joint statement.

You pathetic internet tigers carry on securing oil deals with India, you make strategic relationships, India set-up terrorist bases in Iran, Zahedan etc, yet Pakistan supported Iran. You supported Sectarian outfits to carry terrorist attacks in Pakistan. You come on media outlets to demand Pakistan. The fact is ur weak, ill equipped Iranian security guards are dead . Go ahead and do what you can.

What is ur prehistoric stone age military can match against Pakistan, can it realistically fight the all out conventional force, if Pakistanis real come to have show down with Iran.

Iran has asked Pakistan to step up against these organizations. And thus far, nothing happened from the Pakistani side.

Pakistan has asked Iran to hand over Indian and Balochi terrorists hiding in ur borders, so far nothing happened from iranian side !!!

Last edited:
Hey take ur pathetic iranian false pride in ur pathetic land. U r just so thankless creatures, that Pakistan did everything to help Iran and its security forces, captured Rigi, handed over so many terrorists, gave u intelligence and did join ops. The world abondoned and isolated yet Pakistanis stood by you. If when US was about to attack Iran, Ur monkey face Ahmedinejad came to Pakistan and stood by Zardari, and we Pakistanis told to world, an attack on Iran would be an attack on Pakistan, in a joint statement.
You pathetic internet tigers carry on securing oil deals with India, you make strategic relationships, India set-up terrorist bases in Iran, Zahedan etc. You supported Sectarian outfits to carry terrorist attacks in Pakistan. You come on media outlets to demand Pakistan. The fact is ur weak, ill equipped Iranian security guards are dead and resting eternally five feet under the ground. Go ahead and do what you can.
What is ur prehistoric stone age military can do Pakistan, can it even match the total force, if Pakistanis real come to have show with ur worn out soviet era military.
Since your post is coming out of pure emotions, I think it's better not answer it.I suggest you read the post of your fellow Pakistani member that I was answering to, then unleash your anger here.

Pakistan has asked Iran to hand over Indian and Balochi terrorists hiding in ur borders, so far nothing happened from iranian side !!!

Indian and Baluch terrorists hiding in Iran? Seriously? How many times have they attacked Pakistan from Iran? Can you prove these allegations or this is only supposed to be a counter argument?

Look , he was an Iranian Turk as far as I am concerned. Yes he was ethnically Turkmen though. This is what the Iranians here are saying too. Sort it out with them. I am tired of this topic.
dude i didn't say anything about ethnically what im saying your view about history is very wrong the history of nader shah is common history for both turkmenistan and iran no one has right to clam it

joppen.jpg

Fake and manipulated, this one I know was made up in 1907 in London, to uplift and create a fake Hindu identity. And in those days ie, 250 BC Hinduism didnot ever existed, it was Verdic Culture,And Verdic Culture came from Pakistani owned, Indus Valley Civilisation, which ended ca. 1900 BCE, And India only became a country in 1947.

Hindu itself is an old Persian word derived from Pakistani, 'Indus' And currently from the map which fakely shows Turkic regions, Afghanistan, iran and Pakistan, there is nothing substantial to say Hindus ever existed like rulers in Maurya or Ashoka period.

Last edited:
Fake and manipulated, this one I know was made up in 1907 in London, to uplift and create a fake Hindu identity. And in those days Hinduism didnot ever existed, it was Verdic Culture,And Verdic Culture came from Pakistani owned, Indus Valley Civilisation, which ended ca. 1900 BCE, And India only became a country in 1947.

Hindu itself is an old Persian word derived from Pakistani, 'Indus' And currently from the map which fakely shows Turkic regions, Afghanistan, iran and Pakistan, there is nothing substantial to say Hindus ever existed like rulers.

Oh dear lord. What have you been smoking ? :fie:

Fake and manipulated, this one I know was made up in 1907 in London, to uplift and create a fake Hindu identity. And in those days Hinduism didnot ever existed, it was Verdic Culture,And Verdic Culture came from Pakistani owned, Indus Valley Civilisation, which ended ca. 1900 BCE, And India only became a country in 1947.

Hindu itself is an old Persian word derived from Pakistani, 'Indus' And currently from the map which fakely shows Turkic regions, Afghanistan, iran and Pakistan, there is nothing substantial to say Hindus ever existed like rulers.

What about Ashokan edicts in Afghanistan, did they plant them too to make us feel good :lol:

Indian and Baluch terrorists hiding in Iran? Seriously? How many times have they attacked Pakistan from Iran? Can you prove these allegations or this is only supposed to be a counter argument?

What is Indian consulates in Iran doing at the Pak-Iran border Zahedan? teaching Bollywood dance moves?

Indian Consulate in Zahedan, Iran

To substantiate my claims for ur satisfaction:

Indian consulate involved in terror acts, Iran told
SYED IRFAN RAZA

Published 2006-08-07 00:00:00

ISLAMABAD, Aug 6: Islamabad has conveyed its concern to Tehran that the Indian consulate in Zahidan is involved in terrorist activities in Pakistan.

Sources in the federal interior ministry told Dawn on Sunday that the concern was conveyed at a two-day Joint Working Group meeting of the two countries held to discuss terrorism, border security, human smuggling and drug trafficking. The meeting concluded in Iran on Thursday.

Pakistan’s delegation headed by Interior Secretary Syed Kamal Shah returned to the country on Sunday.

According to the sources, the two sides decided that border field commanders and senior border commanders of Sistan and Balochistan provinces would hold monthly and quarterly meetings. If needed, they would also hold special meetings for prompt exchange of information and better coordination on matters relating to border security.

The sources said the two sides decided to take effective measures to check illegal movement of their citizens and those of other countries across their borders. They also decided to exchange information on human traffickers, besides identifying and arresting the main agents responsible for the illegal practice.

They reiterated to provide consular access to prisoners of the two countries and decided to hold the second session of the Joint Consular Committee in Tehran during the current month in order to resolve such issues. They also agreed to take effective measures to check smuggling of goods across the borders.

Reiterating the need to effectively combat drug trafficking, Pakistan and Iran emphasised the need for implementing previous agreements. They agreed that information related to the movement of terrorists and smugglers, their hideouts and their activities would be exchanged through concerned authorities.

They also agreed to add to the information contained in the lists of criminals already exchanged by the two countries, and take measures to locate and arrest them.

For closer cooperation in the field of security, a proposal for security agreement between the two countries also came under discussion, and it was decided that Iran’s interior ministry would prepare a draft agreement for consideration of both the governments.

Meanwhile, talking to Dawn, the secretary interior said host of issues of mutual concern including border controls, prisoners problems, human smuggling, activities of miscreants and bandits on the common bordering areas, terrorism and drug trafficking were discussed during the two-day meeting.

The two countries resolved to jointly address these issues in the best spirit of brotherhood and good neighbourly relations, he said.

The two countries, he said, had identical views on the issue of terrorism and were cooperating with each other to tackle it jointly, the secretary said.

Last edited:
What about Ashokan edicts in Afghanistan, did they plant them too to make us feel good :lol:

You are really silly aren't you? Asoka was related to Buddhism, what has that got to do with Hinduism, you , as I was pointing to the other folks. How many Buddhist live in India.

Stop claiming what is not urs or Hindus. Finding small pieces of rocks or some edicts does not mean that the map he showed from Turkic, Iran, Afghanistan, pakistan, India, nepal and Bangladesh were supposed part of some Hinduism dominated Empire or Indian Dominated Empire, which never existed. Its totally FALSE!!

Stop propagating what british told u or made maps for u to uplift at that time to create a false identity of ur religion.

First ur indian friend said, east iran belong to some Indian Maurya Empire, then u come and talk abt Asoka Empire as Hinduism belong. Guys your totally confusing on ur distorted history.

Somehow the Indian Maurya Empire and Empire of Asoka have different religions. Who is Hindu really among them ? And who is Indian really ?

Map is honestly fake, ridiculed and its confirmed !!!

Back
Top Bottom