What's new

Iran says it has offered Pakistan and China participation in India's Chabahar project

and we dependent on export from Afghanistan ....
Ignore the Zionist troll. He is talking nonsense. Pakistan is not dependent on Afghanistan, but Afghanistan is dependent on Pakistan for many things.

It'll be showing up in Pakistan's balance-of-trade numbers in a few weeks, if it hasn't already.
And what does Pakistan import from Afghanistan? lol? Like Nothing!

China and Pakistan can do without Chabahar! Gwadar port is enough!
its not about Gawadar .... from Pakistan's POV what is there for us in CHABAHAR specially some part of the port is already awarded to India

its not about Gawadar .... from Pakistan's POV what is there for us in CHABAHAR specially some part of the port is already awarded to India
Good point. What is it in for us in Chabahar port, when India already has invested in Chabahar port?

Why should we go for Chabahar port? The alternative to Chabahar port is Gwadar port.

As if Afghanistan is an important country in the region.

China and Pakistan can do without Chabahar! Gwadar port is enough!

Do you have any knowledge of port capacity of chahbahar vs Gwadar?

Gwadar is a natural deep sea port.

Chahbahar needs Gwadar to succeed so it can leech on the extra leftovers.

For the amount of resource and time you have. You should alteast make sound opinions.

It'll be showing up in Pakistan's balance-of-trade numbers in a few weeks, if it hasn't already.
"Export" from Afghanistan will appear in Pakistan's Balance of Trade
do you even know what idiocy you are posting ...??
(reference to your original post )
Because unless they join they'll lose out. In the past month Afghanistan has reoriented 80% of its exports from Karachi to Chabahar: link

"Export" from Afghanistan will appear in Pakistan's Balance of Trade
do you even know what idiocy you are posting ...??
(reference to your original post )
Trans-shipments, dude. Anything else?

Do you have any knowledge of port capacity of chahbahar vs Gwadar?

Gwadar is a natural deep sea port.

Chahbahar needs Gwadar to succeed so it can leech on the extra leftovers.

For the amount of resource and time you have. You should alteast make sound opinions.
Perhaps you misunderstood me. I said Pakistan and China do not need Chabahar port.

What is it in for Pakistan and China to invest in Chabahar port? :lol:

That port can be part of CPEC
How absurd and ridiculous. Why would Iran want to give its revenue or even apart of it to the Chinese on CPEC? :lol: You would bring zip to the table. You can come use your goods through their port and pay them the fees AND they will get to keep it.

Perhaps you misunderstood me. I said Pakistan and China do not need Chabahar port.

What is it in for Pakistan and China to invest in Chabahar port? :lol:

There is business potential in chahbahar. We cannot ignore that.

However its importance can be debated but not at the cost of yadevs and patels

Trans-shipments, dude. Anything else?
so .... plz look the definition of BALANCE OF TRADE and TRANSSHIPMENT

plz don't spoil my mood I am currently listing one of my favorite Gahazal, so spare me I don't want to entertain idiocy of exports of Afghanistan using Pakistani port and its effects on Pakistan balance of trade .... as you said in you posts previously
Because unless they join they'll lose out. In the past month Afghanistan has reoriented 80% of its exports from Karachi to Chabahar: link

There is business potential in chahbahar. We cannot ignore that.

However its importance can be debated but not at the cost of yadevs and patels
But the business potential of Gwadar is superior to Chabahar port.

so india invest money to build a port in another country host nation invites indias enemy to use the port that india help build allowing another indias enemy to use the port that actually india build with her money! am i understanding this correctly?

China can help India and Iran - no issues with that. Although I wonder what Pakistan's contribution can be to a port which competes with its own port.

Help Iran sure but help India? :rofl: what India has to offer in return?

He is a good diplomat.
He was actually clearing the side of the Iran.
In both ways Gwadar will be screwed.Being a good business men and relatively stable situation in Iran.They can actually make the Chabhar a success.Good for India,Pakistan and China.But practically it will cause the demise of the Gwadar.
Even if Pakistan still not cooperate the result would be same

lol most likely India will get screwed, If China and Pakistan take part of this port mean we will have leverage over India and counter Indian influence in Iran and certainly not at the expense of Gwadar port...I know you Indians are so envy that Gwadar fail but keep delude yourself:lol:

No need to argue .
Gwadar will see the same fate like what happened in SL.
Because in Gwadar China is the rule maker.
But in Chabhar Iran herself ,and other nations can invest if they want .

I have no doubt that you Indians are so obsessed with the strategic Gwadar port especially when China get involve. No matter how you curse this port, China and Pakistan will bless it to make it success under Indian jeoulous eyes:lol:

Why China and specially Pakistan would want to join Chahbahar port project??

To make India irrelevant :p:

How absurd and ridiculous. Why would Iran want to give its revenue or even apart of it to the Chinese on CPEC? :lol: You would bring zip to the table. You can come use your goods through their port and pay them the fees AND they will get to keep it.

You're wrong again, if the port is connect to CPEC, it will only be good for Iran to sell their oil and Gas to Pakistan and China via pipeline beside Ship load, Iran will be more competitive to Arabia or any other oil exporters of this regions but India will get nothing that is the fact.

Back
Top Bottom