What's new

Iran says it has offered Pakistan and China participation in India's Chabahar project

He is a good diplomat.
He was actually clearing the side of the Iran.
In both ways Gwadar will be screwed.Being a good business men and relatively stable situation in Iran.They can actually make the Chabhar a success.Good for India,Pakistan and China.But practically it will cause the demise of the Gwadar.
Even if Pakistan still not cooperate the result would be same
The only demise that will happen will be of ur charcoal black mallu dravida arse out of jealousy of pakistan and second of ur bharat matas.

Zarif is a clown , and idiot , and traitor ...

why should Pakistan spend money on Chahbahar when they have their own Port !?

this clown (Zarif) is a shame for Iran ...

Looks like you guys have forgotten the Iran-Pakistan pipeline fiasco.

Great opportunity to our chines friends having two ports so there will be no rivialry :). Pakistan can join it later till indian start behaving

Why do you need Chabahar when you guys have Gwadar??? China may find Chabahar useful and make it part of OBOR.

This Iranian minister is just being overly friendly and nothing wrong in that.

We approached Iran because of your mean behaviour towards your neighbours denying the land routes. If someone has to mend their behaviour then it is you guys.

Chabahar can be a supplement to Gwader. With the estimated trade going through there, it’s likely that Gwader might not get enough traffic.

The real loser of this deal will be India. As it expose that they have no need for Chabahar except to make news.
If Pakistan opened its land routes for trade for India then Chabahar was not needed. Until then we have to find a way for central asian markets.

Please talk about agreements which India signed and stop talking about stuff related to Pakistan, because Indians are delusional about it and have no real info what Pakistan and China is doing for CPEC, even Russia is supporting CAR to use One Belt One Road and CPEC as they don't want CAR to go through Afghanistan.
Why are you not able to realise that CAR doesn't need Afghanistan to reach Chabahar?
All the Afghanistan talk is only because of the strategic significance of India bypassing Pakistan. CAR trade will be done via an extensive Iranian network being built by Iran, India, and iron brother China.
It's their best bet, not the complicated Gwadar route.
Don't mistake CAR's involvement in BRI as a dependence on CPEC. It's negligible.

A lot of If's, but's, can and will, huh ???

First complete your CPEC, then join Chabahar as you hope. Once any of the above is ever matearlized on ground, then go ahead and brag.

Otherwise all other tall claims and wishful thinking by you sounds more like mere delusions of a brain dead kid. LOL :omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

What you expect beside 'IF" ? CPEC is underway, Gwadar is been built, we just need to extend to Iran. I start with "IF" because we don't know if China, Pakistan and Iran agree for CPEC extension but India is certainly irrelevant in this region. As for CPEC completion, the less Indians know the better for them because they can't just withstand of CPEC progress and when this will complete, Indians will have no tear left to cry to our embassy. :lol:

And you thing a medium sea port can't never be dredged to make it a deep sea port ???? And if you think so, I would say you being very ignorant here. I mean it's expensive but never impossible. :-)

During the first phase of the Shahid Beheshti Port project (inaugurated recently), India had dredged around 15 million cubic meters of material from the area, creating 203 hectares of new land. Further, 1,650 of wavelength breakers and pond measuring a depth of 16m² and 1.5m² were developed.

That is the reason it was possible for our initial shipment of a 100,000 Ton ship to operate dock in the port. And continuous dredging is in progress which will eventually result in constructing a deep sea port capable of operating ships of any given capacity. :p:

http://www.atimes.com/comparing-gwadar-chabahar-port/

chabahar 10 million to 12 million tons per annum v/s gwadar 300 million to 400 million tons per annum.Gwadars natural layout and depth enable the largest ships to dock there, whereas both Chabahar and Dubai lack these advantages.

What you expect beside 'IF" ? CPEC is underway, Gwadar is been built, we just need to extend to Iran. I start with "IF" because we don't know if China, Pakistan and Iran agree for CPEC extension but India is certainly irrelevant in this region. As for CPEC completion, the less Indians know the better for them because they can't just withstand of CPEC progress and when this will complete, Indians will have no tear left to cry to our embassy. :lol:

That's what I told, please brag where there is something actually on ground to brag upon, until then whatever you say is nothing more than tall claims. Wishful thinking. :--p

http://www.atimes.com/comparing-gwadar-chabahar-port/

chabahar 10 million to 12 million tons per annum v/s gwadar 300 million to 400 million tons per annum.Gwadars natural layout and depth enable the largest ships to dock there, whereas both Chabahar and Dubai lack these advantages.

Yet Dubai is the by busiest and most profitable port in the Arabian ocean, more than any one else, and there is a solid reason behind that. :-)

Agreed Gwadhar will have more capacity. But where is the business? It makes more sense for China to transport goods including crude by the longer sea route via South China sea. Most of their sities are on their east. Correct me if they even change that a bit down the road.

From what I understand, Gawadar is already operational (partially), yet never heard or read about China bringing in Crude shipments from ME via this port yet.

Ultimately, China will gain for acquiring the port for strategic reasons. Moreover during the initial years China will be taking the major profit share gained (if any), which is quite reasonable I guess.

So, as per you, Pakistan is a battleground for Iran and KSA...? And Pakistan has no problems with KSA and Iran regarding the same .. That is interesting...:whistle:
India does not need to destabilize Pakistan at all. All it needs to do is to help Pakistani leadership in whatever they are doing in Pakistan.:-):-) No one is a bigger friend of Pakistan than it's leaders these days.;)

Basically it's India who is using Iranian soil for terrorism in Pakistan.

Why are you not able to realise that CAR doesn't need Afghanistan to reach Chabahar?
All the Afghanistan talk is only because of the strategic significance of India bypassing Pakistan. CAR trade will be done via an extensive Iranian network being built by Iran, India, and iron brother China.
It's their best bet, not the complicated Gwadar route.
Don't mistake CAR's involvement in BRI as a dependence on CPEC. It's negligible.

You are responding to wrong guy here, please read my post.

Zarif is a clown , and idiot , and traitor ...

why should Pakistan spend money on Chahbahar when they have their own Port !?

this clown (Zarif) is a shame for Iran ...
He probably just wanted to goad India for more money.

China can invest in Chabhar port .
Much better than Gwadar.
And unlike Pakistan ,Iran will totally control the Chabhar.
you just said the reason why Chabhar is a worse investment than Head at. worse for the investor.

That's what I told, please brag where there is something actually on ground to brag upon, until then whatever you say is nothing more than tall claims. Wishful thinking. :--p

Yet Dubai is the by busiest and most profitable port in the Arabian ocean, more than any one else, and there is a solid reason behind that. :-)

Agreed Gwadhar will have more capacity. But where is the business? It makes more sense for China to transport goods including crude by the longer sea route via South China sea. Most of their sities are on their east. Correct me if they even change that a bit down the road.

From what I understand, Gawadar is already operational (partially), yet never heard or read about China bringing in Crude shipments from ME via this port yet.

Ultimately, China will gain for acquiring the port for strategic reasons. Moreover during the initial years China will be taking the major profit share gained (if any), which is quite reasonable I guess.

china wants access to african countries.this is their real intention.their products are low cost so africa can afford it.they also want to expand this project and use europe as a secondary market.i think this project is a masterpiece.i think china also wants chabahar.i dont know why but i feel like china wants to invest in chabahar as well.china don't want india to control entire chabahar.i believe iran wants more money to be invested on chabahar that's why they invited not only china,but also pakistan.and now this news says that all is not well......................https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-says-india/story-i248EVfNkQeyzt6exI1e4K.html

Bragging? :lol: first CPEC is not an imaginative corridor, it's a project that is about to finish, the potential for Iran to join CPEC is undeniable, the question is the formula of the cooperation, Pakistan and Iran will have to calculate what they will get more out of this, as for China we're welcome them to cooperate but it's up to Pakistan and Iran to find the solution.

china wants access to african countries.this is their real intention.their products are low cost so africa can afford it.they also want to expand this project and use europe as a secondary market.i think this project is a masterpiece.i think china also wants chabahar.i dont know why but i feel like china wants to invest in chabahar as well.china don't want india to control entire chabahar.i believe iran wants more money to be invested on chabahar that's why they invited not only china,but also pakistan.and now this news says that all is not well......................https://www.hindustantimes.com/indi...-says-india/story-i248EVfNkQeyzt6exI1e4K.html

Agreed, but again your comment sounds more of a speculations that anything solid actually happening on ground. As far as Iranian foreign ministers words, I would rather take it as per the old saying "While in Rome, speak Roman", nothing more than that. I'm saying this because China and Pakistan were already there even before India jumped in and joined the Chabahar bandwagon, but never in the past Iran invited China (the giant) to invest in Chabahar. :)

Bragging? :lol: first CPEC is not an imaginative corridor, it's a project that is about to finish, the potential for Iran to join CPEC is undeniable, the question is the formula of the cooperation, Pakistan and Iran will have to calculate what they will get more out of this, as for China we're welcome them to cooperate but it's up to Pakistan and Iran to find the solution.

LOL, Pakistan couldn't finalize a project as simple as a gas pipeline for all these years that Iran is on the verge of taking a legal action against them. :p:

So, no matte how Pakistan and Iran are gonna calculate the deal, there are enough spoilers within Pakistan and among their friends in the middle east. We just leave it for them. Wanna bet ????? LOL :p:

t3_5e1emw

Be jealous bhartis. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom