What's new

Iran, Russia to devise long-term strategic cooperation agreement

@mohammad45 , I read today on Twitter that Iran is working on buying Su-35, Su-57 and S-400 AD system. Any truth to all of that?
I read the same article too.....hmmm....tbh, i'm feeling these Russo-Iranian military "discussions" might be real....especially in light of the UN arms embargo against Iran expires in a few months...Iran's defense industry is one of the last to be a solid client state buyer for Chinese and Russian defense companies....

my only love, you always be my first

MAKS_Airshow_2015_%2820615630784%29.jpg

Sukhoi_Su-35_MAKS2011_Avdeev-edit.jpg

I think Iran can secure SU-27 license, it was an air superiority fighter. SU-30, SU-34, SU-35 are all based on SU-27.

China produces SU-27 under license as J-11. So it is possible Iran can secure SU-27 then start improving the avionics, armaments, etc itself.

If it can secure SU-27 and couple it with an advanced Iranian phased array radar and domestic weapons it can rival SU-30/SU-35.

I doubt Russia will give ToT tech of SU-35 as that is their most popular export fighter. SU-30 May be possible as India was able to secure production of the fighter. But I’m skeptical that Russia will give Iran it.

Also Russian SU-35 lost against China’s J-10s in war games. Reason was due to radar and armament of J-10C.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...at-exercises-how-the-firebird-came-out-on-top

I think Iran can secure SU-27 license, it was an air superiority fighter. SU-30, SU-34, SU-35 are all based on SU-27.

China produces SU-27 under license as J-11. So it is possible Iran can secure SU-27 then start improving the avionics, armaments, etc itself.

If it can secure SU-27 and couple it with an advanced Iranian phased array radar and domestic weapons it can rival SU-30/SU-35.

I doubt Russia will give ToT tech of SU-35 as that is their most popular export fighter. SU-30 May be possible as India was able to secure production of the fighter. But I’m skeptical that Russia will give Iran it.

Also Russian SU-35 lost against China’s J-10s in war games. Reason was due to radar and armament of J-10C.

https://militarywatchmagazine.com/a...at-exercises-how-the-firebird-came-out-on-top
well iran just announced production of heavy fighters sooo whats with that? my guess is that TOT. maybe a secret jointly built fighter a new one if i may.

this time do not trust them blindly . better you ask them build 50 su-35 and wit for the day of end sanctions so you can get off the shelve deal .

well iran just announced production of heavy fighters sooo whats with that? my guess is that TOT. maybe a secret jointly built fighter a new one if i may.

Heavy fighter was announced ages ago. It’s just recycled news. I remember IRGC commander saying that they are working on heavy engines and they should have news on it in 3 years and that was 3 years or so ago.

Nothing to do with Russia.

Just wondering, could we import Topol ICBMs from Russia under license production or maybe we don't need so no need to buy them? . Undoubtedly Americans will try to kill our citizens, we must be able to counter it. When Saddam bombed our citizens with ballistic missiles, we had nothing to respond. What if USA did the same? Saddam stopped launching ballistic missile at our cities when we returned him the favor.
Dude this is impossible. Russia has never sold strategic weapons like nuclear capable ballistic missiles or nuclear subs. And besides, even if Russia sells Iran the ICBMs (or let Iran produce licensed variants), who will supply the warheads? So Russia would not only be selling its premier ICBM but also miniaturized nuclear warheads, in huge violation of the NPT.

Yes, the same way China imported them. We need something capable of hitting US mainland. However i have no doubt IRGC has developed the required technology for developing 9000+ KM ICBMs. The question is, can we hit NY or WashDC?
China never imported any ballistic missiles. On the contrary, IIRC, they sold DF-21Cs to Saudi Arabia about a decade ago.

cold war is starting, The chips are aligning. Iran will be a big player and a big winner in this in my opinion... time will tell..

'The Problem in The Region is Not Iran...' Russian Ambassador Summoned by Israel's Foreign Ministry

Israel’s Foreign Ministry summoned Russian Ambassador Anatoly Viktorov on Wednesday over his remarks to a local newspaper.

“The problem in the region is not Iranian activities,” Viktorov said Tuesday in an interview with The Jerusalem Post.

“It’s a lack of understanding between countries and non-compliance with UN resolutions in the Israel-Arab and Israel-Palestinian conflict”.

Neither the Israeli authorities nor the Russian Embassy in Israel have issued a statement regarding the development.

'The Problem in The Region is Not Iran...' Russian Ambassador Summoned by Israel's Foreign Ministry

Israel’s Foreign Ministry summoned Russian Ambassador Anatoly Viktorov on Wednesday over his remarks to a local newspaper.

“The problem in the region is not Iranian activities,” Viktorov said Tuesday in an interview with The Jerusalem Post.

“It’s a lack of understanding between countries and non-compliance with UN resolutions in the Israel-Arab and Israel-Palestinian conflict”.

Neither the Israeli authorities nor the Russian Embassy in Israel have issued a statement regarding the development.

Truth is not acceptable by the Jews

Finally someone brave enough!!

Russian ambassador is a nobody. Real decision making in Russia is in the hands of Zion puppet Putin and his buddies.

The Russian ambassador does not go against president Putin's directives. Putin is no puppet to the zionists. He isn't anti-zionist and has a closer relationship to Tel Aviv than to Iran, but he is not a vassal to them either (unlike US presidents).

Russian ambassador is a nobody. Real decision making in Russia is in the hands of Zion puppet Putin and his buddies.
The Russian policy is to reduce tensions between Iran and the West. As we say in Persian: "یکی به نعل می زنند، یکی به میخ".

Just today Russia expressed concerns over the parliament's resolution for reducing our nuclear commitments to the IAEA and asked Iran to act responsibly.

To the Iranian people. Fffs make the nukes. Then parade them on Azadi Square. Nukes have their own logic. Nobody, even superpowrs argue with them. Showing power will get you pulverized. Show absolute power [nukes] will create fear. And fear brings respect.

So stop shagging around. Make 'em. Be done with it.

Back
Top Bottom